FOR THE HEBREW CHILDREN IN THE DIASPORA WITH QUESTIONS: RESEARCH AND LINK SITE

Mahalialee4

PSALMS 83: READ IT! an international global conspiracy of governments, against the people of the Most High for 400 years plus all the way back to the time of Roman Empire. How? Through the state: Religion, Education, Politics and Sorcery >(Pharmakia---drugs)...The same ones planning the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. THEY TOTALLY HATE THE PEOPLE OF GOD. The scattered tribes have been their prey, hunted down and pursued in country after country being taken over, or stolen under false pretenses. Many of the people of the most High are in Prison houses just to keep them from ever rising up.

"2For, lo, THINE ENEMIES MAKE A TUMULT, (BIG UPRISING): and THEY THAT HATE THEE HAVE LIFTED UP THE HEAD.

3 THEY HAVE TAKE CRAFTY COUNSEL AGAINST THEY PEOPLE, and CONSULTED AGAINST THY HIDDEN ONES.

4 THEY HAVE SAID, COME, AND LET US CUT THEM OFF FROM BEING A NATION; THAT THE NAME OF ISRAEL MAY BE NO MORE IN REMEMBRANCE.

5For they have CONSULTED TOGETHER WITH ONE CONSENT: they are CONFEDERATE AGAINST THEE: thee: ......ALL THE POWER OF EVERY STATE, AND EVERY COUNTRY LISTED ARE AT THE FOREFRONT.)

(Esau (Edom)Europe and America, Arabs, Asians, Africans,...all make merchandise off of the people of the Most High, financially, spiritually(synagogue of satan, Babylon the Great),
6The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

7Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

8Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

9Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:

10Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.

11Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

12WHO SAID, LET US TAKE TO OURSELVES THE HOUSES OF GOD IN POSSESSION. (bring into bondage, subjection)

13O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.

14As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;

15So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.

16Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.

17Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish: "

RETURNING AND REPENTING: MUST BE DONE BY ISRAEL

Isaiah 42:23 "WHICH of you WILL LISTEN TO THIS or PAY CLOSE ATTENTION IN TIME TO COME?"

Isaiah 42:22 "But this [is] a people robbed and spoiled; [they are] all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore."

Nehemiah 9:2 Those of Israelite descent had separated themselves from all foreigners. They stood in their places and confessed their sins and the wickedness of their fathers.

Psalm 106:6 We have sinned, even as our fathers did; we have done wrong and acted wickedly

Daniel 9:5 we have sinned and done wrong. We have been wicked and have rebelled; we have turned away from your commands and laws.

1 Kings 8: 33When THY PEOPLE ISRAEL BE SMITTEN DOWN BEFORE THE ENEMY, because they have sinned against thee, and shall turn again to thee, and confess thy name, and pray, and make supplication unto thee in this house: 34Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy people Israel, and bring them again unto the land which thou gavest unto their fathers.

35When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them: 36Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance. "

Last edited:

Guitarhero

LET US LOOK AT THE FIRST HOLOCAUST IN AMERICA:

* PAY ATTENTION!!!!!! WHAT HITLER HAD TO SAY ABOUT WHAT WAS DONE HERE!!!!PAY ATTENTION!!!
AMERICAN HOLOCAUST OF NATIVE AMERICAN INDIANS - Compared to Jewish Holocaust by Nazi Hitler, Rascism
Perhaps these points would have been more closely examined in American Holocaust if the film had been completed. The films director, Joanelle Romero, says shes been turned down from all sources of funding since she began putting it together in 1995.

Perhaps its just not good business to invest in something that tells so much truth? In any event, Romero produced a shortened, 29-minute version of the film in 2001, with the hope of encouraging new funders so she could complete American Holocaust. Eight years on, Romero is still looking for funds.

American Holocaust may never become the 90-minute documentary Romero hoped to create, to help expose the most substantial act of genocide that the world has ever seen one that continues even as you read these words."

AFTER THAT, IT WAS THE RESERVATIONS!!!!

Nelson Mandela said that what was done with the Native Indians in America is what was done in South Africa!!!

Reservations: Tribal Lands........PAY ATTENTION......

I love her work, Joanelle Romero! Shoot, 1835, 1935...getting ready for the removals... that's where Craptler got it's precedent from. What people don't realize is what has happened to the vast majority of Black Indians...how they were absorbed into the Black community and oppressed by both Blacks and Whites regarding their identities. It's all part of that genocide on paper, to further the erasure of Natives period. Right under people's noses...well, not for us...but. I agree with this. And I used to own that book, American Holocaust but lost it in the move. It was all part of my class on Native Education with Dr. Cornell Pewewardy. Love that professor! If anybody can and is interested, watch Rich Heape's "Black Indians," hosted by James Earl Jones. I think that most in the AA community do not comprehend this.

Mahalialee4

JESUS SAID FALSE PROPHETS WOULD COME IN THE NAME OF 'JESUS', OR 'CHRIST' AND MISLEAD MANY! (Matthew 24) He warned that our biggest STUMBLING BLOCK, would be DECEPTION! That is why he WARNED US...."Watch out that no man deceive you! Many will come in MY NAME...(he warned us)...and DECEIVE MANY".....

EZEKIAL WARNED US:
1And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, prophesy against THE SHEPHERDS OF ISRAEL, PROPHESY, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks? 3Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock. 4The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. 5And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. 6My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
7Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; 8As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock; 9Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD; 10Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.

11For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. 12As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. 13And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. 14I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel. 15I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. 16I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

17And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats. 18Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet? 19And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.

20Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle. 21Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad; 22Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.

Mahalialee4

JEREMIAH WARNED US: Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. 2Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. 3And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. 4And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.
5Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

7Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 8But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

9Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the LORD, and because of the words of his holiness.

10For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

11For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the LORD.

12Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the LORD.

13And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

14I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

15Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

16Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

17They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

18For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

19Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

20The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

21I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

22But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

23Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

24Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

25I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. 26How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; 27Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal. 28The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD. 29Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? 30Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. 31Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. 32Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

33And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the LORD? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD. 34And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house. 35Thus shall ye say every one to his neighbour, and every one to his brother, What hath the LORD answered? and, What hath the LORD spoken? 36And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God. 37Thus shalt thou say to the prophet, What hath the LORD answered thee? and, What hath the LORD spoken? 38But since ye say, The burden of the LORD; therefore thus saith the LORD; Because ye say this word, The burden of the LORD, and I have sent unto you, saying, Ye shall not say, The burden of the LORD; 39Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence: 40And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

AND SOME VERY SERIOUS WARNING IN EZEKIAL CHAPTER 13:

1And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD; 3Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing! 4O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts. 5Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD. 6They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. 7Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?
8Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD. 9And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD. 10Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter: 11Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it. 12Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it? 13Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it. 14So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 15Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it; 16To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.

17Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them, 18And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you? 19And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

20Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly. 21Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. 22Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life: 23Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Mahalialee4

DEUTERONOMY 12:

28Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the sight of the LORD thy God.

29When the LORD thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, whither thou goest to possess them, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their land; 30Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou inquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise. 31Thou shalt not do so unto the LORD thy God: for every abomination to the LORD, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

32What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

DEUTERONOMY 18:

9When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. 10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, 11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. 13Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. 14For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

15The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; 16According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. 17And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. 18I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 19And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. 20But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. 21And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? 22When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Mahalialee4

I agree, In some cases folks get upset just at the mention of the word "Cherokee"...did they think we should have just died and gone away already? The Census labelled many Cherokee black, to erase the Cherokees. They claimed the Cherokees just 'vanished'. They would like to make us all go away. We know where the bodies are buried! Black, Iroquois, Mexican, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc. They are working on a plan to remove us, permanently.

Mahalialee4

There is Also the Book 'BLACK INDIANS'.
a GREAT BOOK ALSO: 'LOST TRIBES AND THE PROMISED LAND' Ronald Sanders, that has the meeting between one of the explorers and the Hebrew (Indian) of Reuben, in 'Florida' area. "They said, that the Tribe of Manasseh lived close by on an island". (CUBA)

It is interesting that Columbus carried HEBREW INTERPRETERS to the NEW WORLD! He also told King Ferdinand and Queen Isabel that "he would find the gold so that they could get JERUSALEM!"

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Mahalialee,

This historical information is very good.. :yep:

I'm not posting this for debate or in protest, because a lot of this information is valid. Lies have reverberated through the centuries to the point of deception. I've been lied to in the schools... on the street, even in some churches. I could also post photos of my people, the Carib Indians (labeled as part of the tribe of Manasseh), with the sharp facial features, high cheekbones. They were wrongly accused of being cannibals because of "white" people's accounts. I'm sure there many others reading this thread who could attest to the same and who have historical facts galore and aren't ignorant of history or other cultures and aren't (and probably never were) deceived. :yep: Very true.. that we all suffered racism in the Diaspora, were downtrodden and treated poorly. Sankofa! is good at times. The worse thing someone could do is to try to shut Truth up.

But get this... ALL people who accept Jesus Christ are God's chosen people. We must remember God chose Israel, but not all of Israel chose Him. When Peter got that vision from God that what He calls clean, no man can call unclean, God was referring to the Gentiles... people other than the Jews. If they won't accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and put other gods before Him, God already says in His Word what will happen. In God's eyes, all His Children are treasured and precious, that includes the Gentiles. And, He is no respecter or of persons... Romans 2:11

JEWS IN BIBLE PROPHECY:
We should pray for the Jewish people today that they might individually come to Jesus. This is all consistent with God's instructions to Israel. "But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house?" I Kings 9:6-8.

In Romans 11, Paul says the same thing can happen to Christians. We must continue our heart-felt relationship with Jesus or lose our way. Also notice the condition given in the promise to Solomon. "If you search for Him, He will let you find Him, but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever."

1 Chronicles 28:9 TEB. See also Deut. 8:20. This is a warning to Christians just as much as it was to Israel of old.
Source: Are the Jews God's chosen people? | Bibleinfo.com

Be blessed...~

Last edited:

Laela

Slaves to Denial
The Cherokee Nation is determined to deny black folks citizenship. Descendants of Freedmen cannot let that happen.

I am a descendant of Cherokee Freedmen, the former slaves owned by the Cherokees and a smaller number of free blacks who lived among the tribe before the end of the Civil War. So watching the PBS series We Shall Remain, which aired last month, I empathized with Native Americans and silently condemned the white settlers and government officials for all that they so inhumanely inflicted on the native tribes. I felt angry about the forcible removal of the Cherokees from the Southeast to Indian Territory or modern Oklahoma.

But in recent years, I have found myself as angry with the Cherokees themselves as I am with the white settlers who wronged them in the past.

From the end of the war until Oklahoma statehood in 1907, black Freedmen were accorded rights as citizens of Cherokee Nation, if not exactly equal rights. A century later, Freedmen descendants find themselves battling the Cherokee Nation in the courts to restore their tribal citizenship.

By rejecting a people whose history is so bound up with their own, the Cherokees are engaging in a massive case of denial. The history of every family descended from Freedmen reflects close relations with Cherokees, down to some last names still in use today. Watching the PBS documentary, I was reminded more than once how interlaced the Cherokees’ family history is with my own.

A scene shows a replica of the signature of a Cherokee leader who signed the duplicitous 1835 treaty that led to the tribe's and their slaves' relocation. Two decades later, that Cherokee leader, John Adair Bell, kidnapped and re-enslaved my third great-grandmother, Malinda, and two of her children. He carted them to Texas, and that family was never whole again.

Another sequence dramatizes the brutal assassinations of three other Cherokees who signed that treaty. The killings happened soon after the tribe arrived in Indian Territory, touching off prolonged infighting between two factions.

Similar assassinations of two of Bell's cousins in 1853 appear to have scared him enough that he fled to Texas. For some reason, he felt that exile entitled him to Malinda—who was born a slave to Bell’s in-laws but had been freed—and her two young daughters.

One of the living commentators who appears later on in the documentary is Gayle Ross, a descendant of the most famous Cherokee chief, John Ross, who led the tribe through the Trail of Tears and the Civil War, a period covering almost 30 years.

Ross and I met, acrimoniously, last summer in Chicago after I publicly blasted Cherokee Principal Chief Chad Smith for his inaccurate and dismissive rendering of the freedmen history and their claim to tribal citizenship.

Ross told me she was upset by my description of her ancestor as a slaveholder. “He was much more than that,” she said when I encountered her on an escalator in the city’s convention center.

My comments came during a forum about freedmen citizenship at a conference of African-American, Native American, Asian and Hispanic journalists. The quadrennial conference has the ambitious title, UNITY!

The conversation with Ross spilled out of the meeting room and back onto the escalator and, up to that point, had been polite and intense. Then, with a sharp note of hostility, she said something about not letting “other people” tell “our” history. Our history. Suddenly, me and my family were defined as the outsiders.

I responded with some shared history she probably didn’t know. In 1875, a relative of hers—another descendant of John Ross—shot and killed the first wife of my second great-grandfather (Malinda’s son). The tribe then manipulated the court system to ensure the shooter got off without a trial. Those revelations were enough for her to back off.

As it turns out, Gayle Ross and I are cousins by marriage. After the Civil War, a Cherokee cousin of hers and a freedman cousin of mine (Malinda’s nephew) married and had eight children in the Cherokee Nation.

The names of our married distant relatives are in the History of the Cherokee Indians and Their Legends and Folklore by Emmet Starr, the eminent Cherokee genealogist. On page 417: Sarah Cynthia Clark (Ross’ relative) and Allen Lynch (mine).

How did I come to know this? The lawsuit seeking Cherokee citizenship for freedmen descendants cites discrepancies in how children were categorized in a census at the turn of the 20th century that determines eligibility for Cherokee citizenship. Some children were recorded as black, some as Cherokee by blood.

The Cherokee Nation’s attempt to disown part of its history, and those who share it, is actually doing more to bring that history into the open.

Kenneth J. Cooper, a Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter, is a freelance journalist based in Boston.

Laela

Posted: December 17, 2009 10:53 AM

Oral Roberts' Death Leaves Legacy Of Televangelism

The death of Oral Roberts brings to a close one of the more colorful chapters in American religious history. Born into rural poverty in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma, Granville Oral Roberts became one of the best-known televangelists of the twentieth century. He translated pentecostalism from the sweaty tents of the revival circuit to the cool professionalism of the television studio.

Roberts was among the first to figure out that television solved forever the riddle of itinerancy. The miracle of television allowed preachers to be everywhere at once. Itinerancy was never the same. Preachers flocked to the television studios the way that the faithful had flocked to the revival tents, and the age of the televangelist was born.

In a sense, Roberts' challenge was far more daunting than that faced by Billy Graham, Roberts' contemporary. Graham was a mainstream evangelical, everything from his boyish good looks and media savvy to his barely discernible touch of Carolina drawl. Graham's "crusades," as he called them, attracted celebrities and extensive media coverage. Although Graham's preaching was energetic, especially in his younger years, it was also measured.

Roberts, on the other hand, was an Okie with a bit of Cherokee blood. His brand of evangelicalism, known as pentecostalism, featured "glossolalia" (speaking in tongues), ecstatic worship and divine healing. Yes, Roberts eventually toned down some of his tent-revival antics for television, but pentecostalism was undeniably a tougher sell than Graham's smooth, corporate-style evangelicalism.

Roberts migrated to television in 1955, just as pentecostalism itself was about to burst onto public consciousness. Roberts himself had been influenced by Kathryn Kuhlman, a healing evangelist; Roberts in turn influenced such "Seed Faith" preachers as Kenneth Copeland and Kenneth Hagin, who promised riches to the faithful if they sent money to whichever televangelist was making the appeal.

In the 1980s Roberts was part of the trifecta of televangelist scandals, although he really didn't belong in that company. Whereas Jim Bakker had a tryst with (you can't make this up) a church secretary from Long Island and sought to cover it up with hush money from ministry funds and Jimmy Swaggart was frequenting Louisiana motel rooms for voyeuristic encounters with prostitutes, Roberts' notoriety in 1987 was a very different sort. He informed his followers that God would "call him home" unless God's people ponied up something like $4.5 or $8 million (accounts differ).

This may have been the first time in history that God had taken a hostage and demanded ransom.

Roberts survived the incident and the embarrassment - and he got his money. The funds were supposed to support his City of Faith hospital, an ill-fated venture that turned out to be financially disastrous, especially in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which already had a surfeit of hospital beds.

Roberts was more successful in setting up a university in 1963, although he initially resisted the eponymous designation. A few institutions of higher education in America are named after individuals. Harvard, Yale and Brown come to mind, and Duke and Vanderbilt and Stanford. Oral Roberts University, by some measure, must be included in that roster - along with Bob Jones University. Oral Roberts University had an NCAA division one basketball team in the 1980s, and several of the players went on to careers in the NBA; the joke at the time was that, with Roberts' skills as a healer, the team didn't need a trainer. Some of the university's graduates include Copeland, Ted Haggard (former head of the National Association of Evangelicals) and Michelle Bachman (member of Congress from Minnesota).

Not bad for an Okie who himself never graduated from college.

Any retrospective about religion in the twentieth century must include prominent mention of Oral Roberts, this son of a preacher who became a preacher himself. And beside his name should be included words like minister, educator, pentecostal and one of the pioneers of televangelism.

Guitarhero

Thank you Laela. Still, people don't realize the depth of this Freedman situation. Not all Cherokees who are Black were slaves. Not all Freedmen are fully Black with no Indian blood. The U.S. govt. has been secretly pushing this turnover (imho). Why? They eventually want to disband all tribes, like they are having success with (little by little ) in California like with the Pomo. It's no wonder the Freedmen were next.

Chief Chad Smith saw to it that the Delaware and the Shawnee were thrown out as well...so it's not just the Blacks...it's .... Indian country politricks dependant upon the White man's broken promises. 300 million a year and elders can't even get 500 bucks for a cap on a tooth cuz the funds aren't there? Where does the money go? You know, people are shut up and threatened with violence.

The fewer Cherokee, the bigger the payout for his cronies and council (although, thank G-d there are some with level heads). This is one reason the CNO and other Nations of the Five Civilized Tribes (that, in itself, is a joke...cuz they were "civilized" to reflect southern white standards for it's 1/2White Cherokee population) are looking outside the tribal towns to find new whiter members. Ha! They truly have no vested interest, boost the numbers just to vote in the same old council and shut up those who live close under their regime. How can you truly know and care when you don't live right under it? You get a card of pride, promises and voting privileges. You're promised little services issued dog tag and voila, instant success come election time.

Contrary to popular belief, no, Indians don't get monies simply for being Indian. We pay taxes like everybody else and if you need services, you have to apply and they are subject to the same rules as non-Indians (welfare benefits...etc.). You have to apply for monies from the U.S. govt. I know of a family who, in the N.E., region, lived in the woods cuz they lost housing...in Massachusetts, during the winter. You know they built a weetu/wigwam but dang! This should never be the case. Nope, unless your tribe has casinos and pays members dividends personally...the money goes back into the tribe to "provide services" for the community which none of us ever see, really.:perplexed We're not NDN's for the govt.'s money...we are here forever...simply that.

It's the likes of Chadwick Smith and his despostically controlled ilk who maintain this farce and injustice against Freedmen. He's looking for yet another term, 2 terms over the constitutional limit? ha! He's a joke and he even tried to disband the UKB (United Keetowah Band) for personal reasons.

Don't believe for a minute it's only because they are Black. Nobody cared until the money came in, then it was full-charge against the Delawares, the Shawnees, the UKB and now the Freedmen. We all know the Dawes was flawed...and on purpose. It was easy to call some "Black/Freedmen" so they wouldn't get the full alottment. Remember, they never honored their treaties and this was land-grabbing. They knew beforehand what implications it would have. It was for allotment of land partials, not our community values to own the earth - not for determining citizenship, which the Freedmen rightfully already had.

Besides, there are plenty of Blacks in the CNO who are not Freedmen and do not have this issue of proving blood quantum cuz an ancestor is on "by-blood." And then again, Indians are the only people who have to prove their race by the U.S. govt. Can you tell I'm hot under the collar? Better quit now lolol! We're all in danger and for those brainless who buy into the idea that it was just, their time is coming. Nothing better than imitating your oppressor. Rolling eyes.

If anything, I BEG christians here to please pray for all Indian people, particularly those Indians of white and African descent because sometimes we have hell to pay. Pray for justice for our leaders, to appropriate funds properly, to be just and fair and honest and that we keep our traditions alive and not succumb to any other side attempting to pull us from Indian country. Please pray for us we keep our language, learn it, teach it, live in freedom.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

I might add this: Our five clans here in Canada. Only 2 per cent accept Indian Status that they are entitled to. Only 1 % will live on a reservation but we recognize it as a 'concentration stamp' with outdoor privileges. We also recognize that it is a 'political' holding tank to control a mass of people. It was a one sided government treaty. The bands receive money, but in the majority they are no different than the pastors who receve tax free status FROM THE GOVERNMENT for having a 'church', and then guilt the people into giving them money to live the 'high life', while the congregations remain poor and struggling. They are getting paid 'twice' now. Their final pay will come from the hand of the Almighty and it will begin when the same governments will turn on them (pastors and crooked band leaders) and take them into captivity during the time of Jacob's trouble that is ahead of us.

Those Black Indians, who refused, worked and took advantage of the 'homestead' act which required that they clear a certain amount of land by a certain date in order to purchase stayed off the reservations. That is how they became landowner. Some used 'purchased railroad bonds' to secure land, and to build churches. They knew that they could not trust the governments to honor anything.

On the other hand, it was the Indian tribes surrounding us, that taught us how to survive in the bitter cold, and to hunt, and find the herbs and make medicine, and adjust to the environments. We built schools, and churches and communities. Regardless of the tribe, we consider them brothers.

The American government blackmailed the Cherokee nation to drive out the black people. That is one of the reasons the Cherokee were forced off the land in the first place. It is in the records. The first time the government demanded that the Cherokee tribes send away the black people, who were related to them by blood and marriage, they refused. They said, these are our people.

That is what led to the Trail of Tears. And there were many black relatives that walked the Trail of Tears with them, including some 'black preachers'. When they reached Oklahoma, the 'caste system was waiting to separate them for good' and that is what happened. This is a political money, power issue and I believe the black peole would appreciate the truth. Further, many whites 'infiltrated among the Cherokee, and some intermarried to secure Treaty Rights so that they would end up owning the land and take over. This happened on numerous occasions and it happens in Canada. I know people personally, who 'married into the tribes', and have full status, received free post secondary education etc. They can travel freely to America without a passport. I have relatives who have their 'Indian Card' and they do not need a passport.

There are many of us who know who we are and claim ALL OF OUR HERITAGE. Black, Indian, and Hebrew. We do not need the government or any man's approval to tell us who are. A My doctor asked me: ' Why don't you just apply for status and get your card, and you wouldn't have to pay!" I replied: "I am fine without it". We are born who we are. I will try to post the documentation re: government demands re: cherokee and black separation.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

White Indians Kick Black Indian Out By Vote
8 February/March 2007 2rkg 2hUje Cherokee Observer
www.cherokeepolitics.com
"VOTE ON JUNE 23, 2007 - MAKE A CHANGE"
Subscribe to the Cherokee Observer Today! Keep up to date on what
is going on in Cherokee Country subscription on page 3
CHEROKEES have voted to expel
descendants of black slaves they once
owned, a move that has exposed the
unsavoury role played by some Na-
tive Americans during the Civil War
and renewed accusations of racism
against the tribe.
Members of the Cherokee Nation, the
second largest Native American tribe,
voted by 77 per cent to 23 in a special
election to amend their constitution
and limit citizenship to those listed as
"Cherokee by blood".
The move stripped tribal membership
from freedmen – those descended
from slaves – and blacks who were
married to Cherokees. They have en-
joyed full citizenship rights for 141
years.
Opponents of the vote denounced it
as a racist plot to deny tribal revenue
– which includes $22 billion a year
from casino takings for all US tribes
– to those not deemed full-blood
Cherokee, and to block them from
claiming a slice of the tribal pie.
Supporters say that it was a long-over-
due move by Cherokees to determine
their own tribal make-up. Freedmen
were granted full tribal membership
under an 1866 treaty that the tribe was
essentially forced to sign with the US
Government after the Civil War
ended.
The vote has reopened a lesser-known
chapter in Native American history –
the fact that some of the country’s
largest tribes sided with the Confed-
eracy during the Civil War – and the
intra-tribal racial tensions that have
persisted since Emancipation.
Cherokees, Choctaws, Chicksaws,
Creeks and Seminoles were known as
the Five Civilised Tribes because they
adopted many of the ways of the Con-
federate South, including the owner-
ship of black slaves.
The election has also high-lighted the
massive gambling revenues many
tribes now enjoy because, as "sover-
eign nations", they are free to build
casinos on tribal lands in a country
where gambling is largely illegal.
The vote limits citizenship to those
who can trace their heritage to a
"Cherokee by blood" list, part of the
Dawes Rolls census created by Con-
gress in 1906. Under that census, any-
body with a trace of African-Ameri-
can blood – even if they were half
Cherokee – was placed on the freed-
men roll.
Those with full Cherokee or mixed
white and Cherokee ancestry – even
if seventh-eighths white – were put on
the "Cherokee by blood" roll.
Today about 25,000 of the 270,000
Cherokees are descendants of freed-
men, but the tribe is growing rapidly
with new citizens enrolling each
month. Members are entitled to a
share of the $350 million annual bud-
get from federal and tribal revenue,
housing and medical support.
Those who want to expel the freed-
men have said that, without the vote,
thousands more descendants would
seek to cash in on the tribe’s revenue
and welfare network.
"Don’t get taken advantage of by
these people. They will suck you dry,"
wrote Darren Buzzard in a widely cir-
culated e-mail last year.
"Don’t let black freedmen back you
into a corner. Protect Cherokee cul-
ture for our children."
Chad Smith, the tribe’s principal chief,
said that about 8,700 people had voted
in the special election, more than the
turnout for the Cherokee constitution
vote four years ago.
"Their voice is clear as to who should
be citizens of the Cherokee Nation.
No one else has the right to make that
determination."
But Taylor Keen, a tribal council
member, said: "This is a sad chapter
in Cherokee history. This is not my
Cherokee Nation. My Cherokee Na-
tion is one that honours all parts of
her past."
Marilyn Vann, president of the Okla-
homa City-based Descendants of
Freedmen of Five Civilised Tribes,
said: "I’m very disappointed that
people bought into a lot of rhetoric
and falsehoods by tribal leaders."
Although most tribal issues are dealt
with by Cherokee courts, the freed-
men have vowed to challenge the vote
in federal courts. They have precedent
on their side.
In 2000 the Seminole Nation expelled
freedmen. But the federal Govern-
ment, through the Bureau of Indian
Affairs, and federal courts, refused
to recognise the Seminoles as a sov-
ereign nation. Faced with such a loss
of status, they took the freedmen back.
The petition drive for the Cherokee
ballot measure followed a ruling by
the Cherokee Nation Supreme Court
last March confirming that the 1866
treaty assured citizenship to freedmen
descendants.
Since then, more than 2000 freedmen
descendants have enrolled as citizens
of the tribe. Members of the tribe re-
ceived many election mailings attack-
ing "nonIndians" as thieves who
would create queues in health clinics
and welfare centres.
But the vote means that, like the Semi-
nole, the Cherokee risk losing their
tribal sovereignty, Jon Velie, a law-
yer for Seminole and Cherokee freed-
men, told the New York Times. "There
is a racial schism in Indian Country
that is growing and getting worse”

Mahalialee4

Some History: Same Article" http://www.amptoons.com/blog/archiv...ans-kick-black-indians-out-of-cherokee-tribe/
The White Indians of the Cherokee Nation have voted to revoke the tribal citizenship of Black descendants of the Freedmen (Black Indians in my view). So the descendants of the Freedmen can no longer be members of the tribe. The vote was overwhelming.

With all 32 precincts reporting, 76.6 percent had voted in favor of an amendment to the tribal constitution that would limit citizenship to descendants of “by blood” tribe members as listed on the federal Dawes Commission’s rolls from more than 100 years ago.

I have written about the background of this case before, and even people who are known descendants of tribal leaders are being kicked out. The evidence that the Freedmen are of Cherokee descent is strong, and the leader of the Cherokees, realizes that the Freedmen are indeed of Cherokee ancestry.

When the Dawes Rolls were created, those with any African blood were put on the Freedmen roll, even if they were half Cherokee. Those with mixed-white and Cherokee ancestry, even if they were seven-eighths white and one-eighth Cherokee, were put on the Cherokee by blood roll. More than 75 percent of those enrolled in the Cherokee Nation have less than one-quarter Cherokee blood, the vast majority of them of European ancestry.

Marilyn Vann said she could not believe that one election could determine whether she was allowed to claim Cherokee blood.

“There are Freedmen who can prove they have a full-blooded Cherokee grandfather who won’t be members,” said Ms. Vann, president of the Descendants of Freedmen of the Five Civilized Tribes. “And there are blond people who are 1/1000th Cherokee who are members.”

Mike Miller, the Cherokee Nation spokesman, agreed.

“We are aware that there are those who can prove Indian blood who are not Cherokee citizens, because they are not on the Dawes ‘by blood’ Rolls,” Mr. Miller said. “But I don’t know of a single tribe that determines citizenship through a bunch of sources.”

In the spirit of keeping it real, I can’t understand for the life of me why anyone who is of Native American/First Nations descent would use a document like the Dawes Rolls which was drafted using the United States definitions of race to determine ancestry. I hope that they would understand how the US governments treaties and documents have never been used in a way that uplifts Native peoples, which is why relying on those documents should be obviously wrong. People who have been so decimated by racism should really know better than to engage in this racist behavior.

But unfortunately this is part of a pattern, as the quote below from the New York Times notes. Ann pointed out to me that this had happened with the Black Seminoles in 2003.

This is the second time in recent years that an Indian nation has tried to remove its Freedmen. The Seminole Freedmen won a similar legal battle in 2003.

The Seminoles were formed when refugees from several tribes joined with runaway slaves. But after the Seminoles denied their Freedmen voting rights and financial benefits, effectively abrogating the Treaty of 1866, the federal government refused to recognize the Seminoles as a sovereign nation.

The Cherokees are also risking their tribal sovereignty, said Jon Velie, a lawyer for the Seminole and Cherokee Freedmen.

“There is this racial schism in Indian Country that is growing and getting worse,” Mr. Velie said. “Even having the debate is the problem. You then become a lesser person because people get to decide whether you’re in or not.”

Taylor Keen, a Cherokee tribal council member who supports Freedmen citizenship, suggested that proponents of the amendment were pandering to racism, trying to score political points for when they run for tribal office in June.

“This is a sad chapter in Cherokee history,” Mr. Keen said. “But this is not my Cherokee Nation. My Cherokee Nation is one that honors all parts of her past.”

Personally, I wonder if this racial split is related to the resurgence in Indian identity, where you have many people now claiming Indian ancestry, who had previously been living as Blacks or Whites. I suspect that many of these leaders have an identity that is just as tied to whiteness as it is to Cherokeeness. The White Indians really disappoint me. It is their lighter skin and lack of visible African ancestry that is allowing them to engage in such racism. If the tribe didn’t want to be so racist, they would accept a broad definition of “Cherokee” that was not based on the US government. Let’s be real– since when did the US government act in the best interest of First Nations people?

It would be an an ironic twist if the Cherokees lose tribal sovereignty for excluding the Freedmen’s descendants. First, they tried to rely on a US government document, which applied two versions of a one drop rule. Then later the US decides, “hey because you used our old document, we are taking your sovereignty.”

This is indeed a sad day, when we see racism being used to divide and conquer, and it provides some evidence for the irrationality of racism. Here we have people who don’t even act in the best interest of themselves because of their biased views. This is a glaring example of institutionalized racism at its worst.

Mahalialee4

WHAT DID THE RACIST GOVERNMENT ORGINALLY DO AGAINST THE BLACK PEOPLE TO CREATE A CASTE SYSTEM WITHIN THE CHEROKEE NATION? WHY ARE THE BLOOD CHEROKEE REACTING TO BLACK INCLUSION?

Well first of all was the government a racist one?
PAY ATTENTION: United States of America
See also: Bureau of Indian Affairs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_American_indigenous_peoplesOn September 8, 2000, the head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) formally apologized for the agency's participation in the "EHTNIC CLEANSING" of Western tribes.[46].

THEN UNITED STATES IS UP TO THE ELBOWS IN 'CREATING A RACIAL DIVIDE BETWEEN BLACKS AND INDIANS' SINCE THE 1800'S!

Note the Red Flag Areas I have sectioned Out! See How They Manipulated the Law!!!
HR 2824 - [Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma Severed Ties Act] - U.S. House Bill
(5) Following the Treaty of 1866, the Cherokee National Council amended its constitution to guarantee the Cherokee Freedmen full rights as citizens of the Cherokee Nation.
(6) Also following the Treaty of 1866, the Courts upheld the Cherokee Freedmen's treaty rights, including--
(A) in 1895, the Court of Claims held that the Cherokee Freedmen were entitled to share in the tribe's land sale proceeds and the Cherokee Nation's sovereignty could not be exercised in a manner that breached the nation's treaty obligations to the United States (Whitmire, Trustee for the Cherokee Freedmen v. Cherokee Nation, 30 CT Cl. 138, 180 (CT Cl. 1895); and
(B) in 1906, the Supreme Court noted that the Cherokee Freedmen are citizens of the Cherokee Nation entitled to the same property rights as other members of the Cherokee Nation under the Treaty of 1866 (Red Bird v. United States, 203 U.S. 76, 84).

Point One Red Flag
(7) In a December 19, 2006, ruling in Vann v. Kempthorne, the United States District Court for the District of Columbia found that in 1906, the Dawes Commission registered members of the Cherokee Nation under SEPARATE CATEGORIES: the `Freedmen Roll' for the Black Cherokees and the `Blood Roll' for other Cherokees. Individuals possessing African blood were placed on the Freedmen Roll, where no levels of Indian blood were recorded. Those possessing no African blood were placed on the Blood Roll, where levels of Indian blood were recorded. The Dawes Commission declared that persons recorded on the Freedmen Roll were on equal footing with those on the Blood Roll.

Point Two Red Flag
(8) In 1970, Congress passed the `Principal Chiefs Act' requiring the Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek, Seminole, and Cherokee Nations TO OBTAIN APPROVAL for their voting laws for selection of the principal chief. The DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR drafted a policy stating that it was not necessary that each of these groups have identical or similar regulations, but that three conditions are deemed fundamental to the democratic selection of a principal tribal official. One of the three conditions stipulated by the Department is that voter qualifications of the Cherokees must be broad enough to include the enrolled Cherokee Freedmen citizens.

Now it's great to be ‘ENROLLED’ but if it us UNDER SEPARATE CATEGORIES, AND YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED ON THE BLOOD ROLL….. you see the game? You do realize that this was intended to ‘MARGINALIZE’ the freedmen. White people were not required to jump through this hoop. They, not being ‘BLACK’ were able to jump immediately ONTO THE BLOOD ROLL.

Kind of like the 'BLACKS ARE ONLY 3/5 of a person thing', that they pulled on black people when it came to VOTING RESTRICTIONS!

I want you to understand that this was a United States Government strategy that the ‘white members’ on the Dawes Blood Roll could and have manipulated to their advantage. And the Blood Cherokee that did not go along with the White members on the Council, and on the Blood Roll would suffer ‘ECONOMIC SANCTIONS’…yes, it is all about the ‘money’.
" In other words, if any of you Blood Cherokee make any waves, we will see that you and your descendants lose your benefits and suffer the consequences!"

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States
Removal, reservations, and forced assimilation
See also: List of Indian reservations in the United States
In the nineteenth century, the incessant westward expansion of the United States incrementally compelled large numbers of Native Americans to resettle further west, often by force, almost always reluctantly. Under President Andrew Jackson, United States Congress passed the Indian Removal Act of 1830, which authorized the President to conduct treaties to exchange Native American land east of the Mississippi River for lands west of the river. As many as 100,000 Native Americans eventually relocated in the West as a result of this Indian Removal policy. In theory, relocation was supposed to be voluntary and many Native Americans did remain in the East such as the Choctaw who were first to be removed. In practice great pressure was put on Native American leaders to sign removal treaties.

The most egregious violation of the stated intention of the removal policy took place under the Treaty of New Echota, which was signed by a dissident faction of Cherokees BUT NOT THE ELECTED LEADERSHIP. President Jackson rigidly enforced the treaty, which resulted in the deaths of an estimated 4,000 Cherokees on the Trail of Tears. About 17,000 Cherokees — along with approximately 2,000 black slaves held by Cherokees — were removed from their homes.[24]

Indian Removal forced or coerced the relocation of major Native American groups in the Eastern United States, resulting directly and indirectly in the deaths of tens of thousands. The subsequent process of assimilations was no less devastating to Native American peoples. Tribes were generally located to reservations on which they could more easily be separated from traditional life and pushed into European-American society. Some southern states additionally enacted laws in the 19th century forbidding non-Indian settlement on Indian lands, with the intention to prevent sympathetic white missionaries from aiding the scattered Indian resistance.[25]

At one point, PRESIDENT JACKSON TOLD PEOPLE TO KILL AS MANY AMERICAN BISON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO CUT OUT THE PLAINS INDIAN'S MAIN SOURCE OF FOOD {citation needed] There was enough greed in hunting without his encouragement. From overhunting due to trophy hunters and people hunting from trains, by 1885 there were fewer than 500 bison left in the Great Plains.[26]

Conflicts generally known as "Indian Wars" broke out between U.S. forces and many different tribes. U.S. government authorities entered into numerous treaties during this period but later abrogated many for various reasons. Military engagements included Native American victories at the Battle of the Wabash in 1791 and the Battle of Little Bighorn in 1876. Massacres included the Minnesota Massacre in 1862,[27] the Sand Creek Massacre in 1864 and the Wounded Knee in 1890.[28] These events, together with the near-extinction of the bison which many tribes had lived on, were catalysts to the decline of Prairie Culture that had developed around the use of the horse for hunting, travel and trading."

Mahalialee4

BLOOD QUANTUM LAWS: http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/Native_Americans_in_the_United_States

"Blood Quantum
See also: Blood quantum laws
Intertribal and interracial mixing was common among Native American tribes making it difficult to clearly identify which tribe an individual belonged to. Bands or entire tribes occasionally split or merged to form more viable groups in reaction to the pressures of climate, disease and warfare. A number of tribes practiced the adoption of captives into their group to replace their members who had been captured or killed in battle. These captives came from rival tribes and later from European settlers. Some tribes also sheltered or adopted white traders and runaway slaves and Native American-owned slaves. So a number of paths to genetic mixing existed.

In later years, such mixing, however, proved an obstacle to qualifying for recognition and assistance from the U.S. federal government or for tribal money and services. To receive such support, Native Americans must belong to and be certified by a recognized tribal entity. This has taken a number of different forms as each tribal government makes its own rules while the federal government has its own set of standards. In many cases, qualification is based upon the percentage of Native American blood, or the "blood quantum" of an individual seeking recognition. To attain such certainty, some tribes have begun requiring genetic genealogy (DNA testing).[52] Requirements for tribal certification vary widely by tribe. The Cherokee require only a descent from a Native American listed on the early 20th century Dawes Rolls while federal scholarships require enrollment in a federally recognized tribe as well as a Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood card showing at least a one-quarter Native American descent. Tribal rules regarding recognition of members with Native American blood from multiple tribes are equally diverse and complex.

Tribal membership conflicts have led to a number of activist groups, legal disputes and court cases. One example are the Cherokee freedmen, who were descendants of slaves once owned by the Cherokees. The Cherokees had allied with the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War and, after the war, WERE FORCED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, in an 1866 treaty, to free their slaves and make them citizens. They were later disallowed as tribe members due to their not having "Indian blood". However, in March 2006, the Judicial Appeals Tribunal—the Cherokee Nation's highest court—ruled that Cherokee freedmen are full citizens of the Cherokee Nation. The court declared that the Cherokee freedmen retain citizenship, voting rights and other privileges despite attempts to keep them off the tribal rolls for not having identifiable "Indian" blood. In March 2007 the Freedmen were voted out of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma.

In the 20th century, among white ethnic groups, it became popular to claim descent from an "American Indian princess", often a Cherokee. The prototypical "American Indian princess" was Pocahontas, and, in fact, descent from her is a frequent claim.[citation needed] However, the American Indian "princess" is a false concept, derived from the application of European concepts to Native Americans, as also seen in the naming of war chiefs as "kings".[53] Descent from "Indian braves" is also sometimes claimed.

This descent from Native Americans was seen as fashionable not only among whites claiming prestigious colonial descent but also among whites seeking to claim connection to groups with distinct folkways that would differentiate them from the mass culture. Large influxes of recent immigrants with unique social customs may have been partially an object of envy. Among African-Americans, the desire to be un-black was sometimes expressed in claims of Native American descent.[54] Those passing as white might use the slightly more acceptable Native American ancestry to explain inconvenient details of their heritage."

Mahalialee4

GEORGE WASHINGTON AND SLAVERY George Washington
"Washington and slavery
Main article: George Washington and slavery
For most of his life, Washington operated his plantations as a TYPICAL VIRGINIA SLAVE OWNER. In the 1760s, he dropped tobacco (which was prestigious but unprofitable) and shifted to hemp[45] and wheat growing and diversified into milling flour, weaving cloth, and distilling brandy. By the time of his death, there were 317 slaves at Mount Vernon.

Before the American Revolution, Washington expressed no moral reservations about slavery, but by 1778 he did not want to break up slave families and stopped selling slaves without their consent.

Since maintaining a large (and increasingly elderly) slave population was not economically profitable, Washington wrote to his manager at Mount Vernon that he wished to sell his slaves and "to get quit of negroes" while he was at war in 1778. Washington could not legally sell "dower slaves" (those that belonged to his wife) however, and because these slaves had long intermarried with his own slaves, he could not sell his slaves without breaking up families.[46]

Washington was the only prominent, slaveholding Founding Father who succeeded at emancipating his slaves. He did not free his slaves in his lifetime, however, but instead included a provision in his will to free his slaves upon the death of his wife. Not all the slaves at his estate at Mt. Vernon were owned by him, his wife Martha owned a large number of slaves and Washington did not feel that he could unilaterally free slaves that came to Mt. Vernon from his wife's estate. His actions were influenced by his close relationship with the Marquis de La Fayette. Martha Washington would free slaves to which she had title late in her own life. He did not speak out publicly against slavery, argues historian Dorothy Twohig, because he did not wish to risk splitting apart the young republic over what was already a sensitive and divisive issue.[47]"

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

THE DEPOPULATION PROGRAM PLAN: REMOVING THE CARBON FOOTPRINT! HOW?
THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY ADMITTED AND APOLOGIZEDTO GENETICALLY CLEANSING THE 'NATIVE POPULATION!' with the PARTICIPATION OF THE BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_American_indigenous_peoples

vaccines-epidemics-pandemics, DEATH

QUESTION: WHAT 'COLOR' IS CARBON WHEN NOT IN GAS FORM?.....RIGHT ANSWER CLUE: WHAT COLOR IS COAL?
WE KNOW HOW THEY DEALT WITH THE 'BLACK POPULATION? BUT WE WILL TALK FURTHER ON THE PLAN FOR THEIR DEPOPULATION?
HOW DID THEY DEAL WITH 'NATIVE INDIAN DEPOPULATION?

Note Insert: > In 1735 the Cherokee were estimated to have sixty-four towns and villages and 6000 fighting men. In 1738 - 39 SMALLPOX (Biochemical warfare) was introduced to the country via sailors and slaves from the slave trade. An epidemic broke out among the Cherokee, who had no natural immunity, and KILLED NEARLY HALF THEIR POPULATION WITHIN A YEAR. Hundreds of other Cherokee committed suicide due to disfigurement from the disease.

WHO WAS IN CHARGE?
How was it dealth with in the past?
The Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) is an agency of the federal government of the United States within the US Department of the Interior charged with the administration and management of 55,700,000 acres (225,000 km2) of land held in trust by the United States for Native Americans in the United States, Native American Tribes and Alaska Natives. The Bureau of Indian Affairs is one of two Bureaus under the jurisdiction of the Assistant Secretary - Indian Affairs: the Bureau of Indian Affairs and The Bureau of Indian Education, which provides education services to approximately 48,000 Native Americans. Bart Stevens is the current acting director of the Bureau of Indian Education.
The BIA's responsibilities once included providing health care services to American Indians and Alaska Natives. In 1954, that function was legislatively transferred to the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, now known as the Department of Health and Human Services, where it has remained to this day as the Indian Health Service (IHS).

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_American_indigenous_peoples
United States of America
See also: Bureau of Indian Affairs
On September 8, 2000,THE HEAD OF THE BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS (BIA) FORMALLY APOLOGISED FOR THE AGENCY'S PARTICIPATION IN THE 'ETHNIC CLEANSING' OF WESTERN TRIBES.[46].
Bureau of Indian Affairs

THE SILENT PASSIVE GOVERNMENT SPEAKS VOLUMES WHEN PEOPLE AND THEIR LIVES ARE BEING DESTROYED:
Remember the Unites States Calvary used BLACK SOLDIERS TO TARGET AND DESTROY INDIAN VILLAGES. THAT ALSO CREATED A DIVIDE BETWEEN THE PEOPLE. MANY PROMINENT COINCIDENTS ARE USED TO DEPOPULATE AND BRING DOWN CERTAIN PEOPLE.

REMEMBER THE LYNCHINGS, 'TUSKEGEE EXPERIMENT' (BLACKS) WHOLE TOWNS DESTROYED AND PEOPLE GUNNED DOWN; ABORTION CLINICS PREDOMINANTLY IN BLACK NEIGHBOURHOODS.
REMEMBER 'FEMA' AND 'THE NEW ORLEANS TRAGEDY'..(BLACKS AND INDIANS)..REMEMBER HAITI, 'THE OIL SPILL'...Which people were primarily affected? (BLACKS AND NATIVES)
NOW LOOK AT THE PICTURES on the right of the page at the top AND ASK IF THERE IS ANY DIFFERNECE IN HOW THEY VIEW THE BLACK OR THE INDIAN AND THE COLOR OF THEIR FOOTPRINTS!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_American_indigenous_peoples.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

THOSE WHO WISH TO TRACE THEIR CHEROKEE HERITAGE: Cherokee Freedmen Discussion

Old Settler Rolls 1851,
Reservation Rolls 1817
Emigration Rolls 1817-1835
Henderson Roll 1835
Mullay Roll 1848
Siler Roll 1851

Here’s the Cherokee Heritage Center’s website that deals with Genealogy. The CN has even offered to help Freedmen and offer them genealogical help free of charge in helping them trace their ancestry.

Cherokee Heritage Center Education
there is some interesting discussion there as well.

Mahalialee4

WE WERE USED AGAINST ONE ANOTHER BY THE GOVERNMENT:
The Scriptures spoke of this:
HEBREW JUDAH WAS USED TO WAR AGAINST HEBREW GAD AND HEBREW ISSACHAR (MEXICANS), and THE LATINOS AND THE PUERTO RICANS WAR AGAINST BLACKS AND VICE VERSA, used 'guns and drugs' supplied courtesy of 'unnamed undercover agents'. HEBREW WARRING AGAINT HEBREW.... BUT IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE HEBREW...........
THE VIETNAMESE, THE KOREANS...THEY SENT IN THE black soldiers to take care of that 'carbon footprint!'

buffalo soldiers buffalo soldiers - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about buffalo soldiers
Name given by American Indians to the black cavalry regiments of the US Army that served in the West during the late 19th century. These soldiers mainly fought against the Indians and were known for their courage, discipline, and loyalty.
Black Americans formed the 9th and 10th cavalries, which were sent to the West in 1867. In addition to fighting against the Indians, they also captured outlaws, protected pioneers, and patrolled the Mexican border. They were commanded by white leaders and often equipped with inadequate weapons and supplies. Nevertheless, they carried out numerous successful campaigns during the Indian Wars. These units later fought in the Spanish-American War (1898) and the Mexican campaign of 1916. Black US soldiers also made up the 24th and 25th infantries, which fought alongside the cavalry regiments.

“countless skirmishes and firefights, the troopers won the respect of the Plains warriors who named them "Buffalo Soldiers." African Americans accepted the badge of honor and wore it proudly.”

Note: THERE IS NO COINCIDENCE:
Whenever there is a predominance of ‘darker skin’ among the enemy…they trot out the black soldiers first. Gets rid of black soldiers who die or severely wounded in battle, and their ‘dark enemies’. When it is a ‘white country’...they bring out the white Canadian, British ‘peacekeepers’.
When it came to the ‘Injuns’, black soldiers were sent to raid Indian villages, capture their people, kill etc. When we say “Indians are racist”…our hands are not clean and we need to be forgiven for fighting against our brothers and ‘causing hatred to rise up in their hearts’. Maybe what some of them ‘cannot get over, is what we do not even know or acknowledge’. Indians did not ride in and raid or burn down black towns.

Keep in mind: Indians did not ride in and raid or burn down black towns.
Black Buffalo soldiers were also used to PATROL THE MEXICAN BORDERS, and ‘shoot Mexicans’. Mexico…another ‘stolen’ country.

Keep in mind: The hatred between Haiti and the Dominican Republic: The tribes of Levi and Simeon. With America stationed in Haiti since 1917, a lot has 'transpired over the years'. After all, Haiti was the first successful slave revolt against a European power.

So re: the controversy about Cherokees RACISM AGAINST Blacks (that was actually instigated by the Government, AND IS BEING PROMOTED UNDERCOVER BY THE GOVERNMENT) we must not allow emotion to sway us against one another....THIS DISCUSSION NOW CLOSED....BACK TO THE RESEARCH....ANY COMMENTS KEEP 'BRIEF'.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

Hi Laela:

Your Concern:
I appreciate your concern and trust me I understand where you are coming from. My Post is not to deal with Gentiles that are lost in the Diaspora, but the Hebrews, period, that are 'lost' in the Diaspora.

The Focus of the Scriptures:

The Scriptures clearly laid out the focus and the order of the focus. First the Jews, then the Gentiles.. ...that he gave the Laws, Statues and Commandments to the Israelites....Christ's first mission was to the children of Israel. It was through them (the Jews) that all the nations (Gentiles) were to be blessed. The Israelite nation was called the 'church' in the wilderness, the congregation in the wilderness. So the ' church' still exists. Hebrews speaks of the 'congregation of the First born'. Israel is referred to as well as Christ, as the 'firstborn'.

22"But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. " Hebrews 12:

Exodus 4:22 "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel [is] my son, [even] MY FIRSTBORN"

That has not changed: God has not cast Israel away forever. As the Scriptures state: "God forbid!"
The Gentiles did not replace all the branches anymore than they could replace the 'vine' Christ. Christ is referred to as the 'firstborn among many brethren'.

Concerning The Gentiles:

The Gentiles of the world, generally know who they are: Many believing themselves to be Gentiles, have received untold Ministry in the churches, on this board. Not so the Hebrews, the remnant that is scattered abroad to the four corners. The Gentiles were also 'warned' NOT TO BOAST THEMSELVES, against the NATURAL BRANCHES', which happens often and no one thinks anything of it. That includes not discouraging them or pushing them to the side and making any assumptions about what the Most High is doing in drawing them back to Him or their responding to that call to Repentance. Let them come. It is the Holy Spirit that is drawing them. Neither the Jewish people nor the 'assumed' Gentile Christians should stand in their way.

Concerning The Hebrews:
Unfortunately, when the subject of 'Hebrews', 'Israelites', comes up around many 'Christian' communities, some get 'concerned' that the "Christian gentiles are being or feeling left out" and feel that it is almost 'inappropriate' or 'unloving' or some thing or other. The Gentiles can 'openly rejoice'...and the Hebrews must sit in the back, be silent, and hang their heads, and deny 'who they are'....I have no interest in those kinds of debates . My focus and concern for THIS PARTICULAR post is clearly in the NAME of the topics of discussion:

My Personal Concern:
MY CONCERN re: my post, is that those who are Hebrews and are unaware of it, have been searching, have questions, and have had no support to get to the answers, have acceptance and encouragement. Since this has not been happening, many are confused about: THEIR IDENTITY: following the commandments, lack awareness of the times and of what is expected of them. "Christians" should be the FIRST to assist them as they come awake, without 'religious chastisement'. Christ and the Holy Spirit are on the job!

MY INTENT:
To provide information so that these ones have this opportunity to search and discover much of what has been overlooked or hidden from them. They are not going to receive this kind of support as Hebrews in the Churches. They will be told they are 'Gentiles'. (That is why many leave the 'churchs' AND CHRIST, and run off to join a Jewish synogogue.') Why does this often happen: They will be told in the Churches, primarily, professing Gentiles,"It doesn't matter", don't worry about the Sabbath etc. and then told to send money to "Israel" or "tour the Holy Land' and be done with it. But they will not be told what they want or need to know. They run into a rebuke or they are treated as an 'oddball' or a 'Jewish Wannabe, and hit a dead end! The message to them is "just accept being a Gentile, and look no further".

THE OBVIOUS CONFUSION:
The 'Hebrews' are told they are Gentiles, and the Gentiles are told they are 'Hebrews', Spiritual Israelites. At the same time they are told that the Hebrew Israelites have been replaced by the 'Gentiles' who were grafted in to replace the unfaithful Hebrew Israelites...Jews ..(that no longer exist...only 'spiritually') but we must pray for the peace of "literal" people 'over in Israel', considered to be literal Jews...by 'nationality' or 'heritage'; send financial support, provide military assistance.....SO ARE THESE ONES IN ISRAEL CONSIDERED 'LITERAL' JEWS OR SPIRITUAL JEWS? Think about that for a good long while. Then think about it again. So a Hebrew that is
NOT joined to the religion of 'Judaism', (which does not accept that Christ is the Saviour who died for them or what we call the New Testament)....is NOT a real flesh and blood Israelite, but 'a spiritual one', EVEN IF THEY ARE A FLESH AND BLOOD HEBREW. Consider what I am saying very carefully. On the other hand, If you are in the religion of Judaism, and declare yourself a Jew, You are considered by the World and the Churches to be a REAL Israelite, but 'not a spiritual Israelite'. Obviously, because that only comes through being in Christ, doesn't it?

The Scriptures state that 'Israel' would be under 'a spirit of deep sleep' NOT ALL DEAD, OR DESTROYED OR CAST OFF FOREVER. Like the ten virgins' they are WAKING UP ALL OVER THE EARTH. THEIR EYES ARE OPENING, and they are REPENTING AND RETURNING. What was the purpose of this? God said in Scripture that "he brought in Gentiles, to PROVOKE THE ISRAELITES TO JEALOUSY". His intent was that they would return to Him, as a chastened wife returns to her husband. Just as the curses were generational and did not stop with the forefathers, so are the blessings generational, even to the thousandth generation. (according to Scripture)

So is it alright for me to reach out to others in the diaspora who may be 'Hebrew' re: nationality? That they too, can say as did Paul, "I am a Hebrew" and I have some questions, or information or clarification as a 'Hebrew' that was hidden or lost, and I have no information for research. So they can say: I want to repent for me and my forefathers, (according to Scripture) AND RETURN TO HIM, AS PART OF THAT REMNANT. In the body of Christ, that should not be a problem for anyone. They should not have to LEAVE CHRIST, in order to 'acknowledge and rejoice and celebrate who they are' as a people. Being of Hebrew nationality is nothing to be ashamed of!

So, that said: Can we allow the Hebrew sisters who believe in Christ to search, discover, and do whatever it is the Most High has for them to do? This thread is not against Gentiles. The reason I posted the thread in this manner was to avoid, the Hebrew sisters, from being bombarded with any accusations and discouragement, or 'being put in their place', or rebuked, which would have come from the usual asking questions or making statements.

"We are to be 'encouraging one another all the more so as they day draws near", that especially means to me, those who have had there heritage hidden from them, really need encouragement and support, particulary as Jacob's trouble lies ahead.

As to the Scriptures you posted, thank you. I agree with Scripture, period, and appreciating the context, time and relevance of them. Hope this satisfies the concern. love Mahalia

Last edited:

Guitarhero

The American government blackmailed the Cherokee nation to drive out the black people. That is one of the reasons the Cherokee were forced off the land in the first place. It is in the records. The first time the government demanded that the Cherokee tribes send away the black people, who were related to them by blood and marriage, they refused. They said, these are our people.

That is what led to the Trail of Tears. And there were many black relatives that walked the Trail of Tears with them, including some 'black preachers'. When they reached Oklahoma, the 'caste system was waiting to separate them for good' and that is what happened.

Actually, only 8 percent of Cherokees owned slaves and these were mostly white-mixed bloods with a penchant for anything white and "civilized." Blech! Driving out the Blacks was not what caused the Trail of Tears. They wanted Cherokee to own slaves to imitate their culture. Remember, removal it actually began officially in 1817 with the first arrivals west of the Mississippi with the Old Settlers. We all can look at the Qualla boundary and figure out that that little piece of land wasn't right to contain all the Cherokee in NC. Moved, moved, then moved some more...

It was a land grab and Andrew Jackson signed our fate. Ross, though mostly white, was more traditional than Boudinot and Ridge. They didn't care what color of INdian. Besides, long before slaves were taken, Black Indians have existed. Not all Black Indians are Freedmen..not even the folks who ended up being classified as Freedmen on the rolls :lol:. If you were fullblood, the whites could by law control you more. Then, too, it was an act of genocide on paper and sheer prejudice...dividing 2 brothers with same mother and father...cuz somebody has curl in their hair. HOrror stories. If they only knew then what we know now.

But the latter two thought that by moving out West, they could save our culture and people. Major Ridge was murdered, as was Boudinot because of the law Ross signed in the Cherokee Constitution to ultimate punishment to anyone who would sell the land for removal. In the end, we all know we were shipped West. So, those people who had slaves, they moved all together...cuz they were all Cherokee. It's not as cut and dry with the Black issue. Those white people wanted us to imitate them...but ultimately, it just wasn't enough because they wanted the land. From King Phillips's war with the Wampanoag...to Wounded KNee 1973....and even now with the disbandings, horrid tax codes preventing us from moving ahead, and even the Donald Trumps declaring tribes "black" rather than "Indian" (just who the hell does he think he is? Chump), to the wind technology potential energy and uraniaum in Navajo lands, it was and is always about removal and the land. They used the blacks to further cut the land allotments...quick way to genocide. Black Indians were easy targets.

But anyhoo...we are the ultimate survivors in this American Native landscape. I do like this conversation...tho I don't agree Aniyunwiyas are Jews...who knows for sure....but we just wannabe (haha, that was a joke) Native people without others trying to make claims. Seems that anybody Euros encountered in strange lands were "Jews." A way to romanticize them. Why? I don't know. But much rumored that Adair was Jewish...as was Daniel Boone etc. Well, I do like this thread. And I don't know much at all about the Black Indians that migrated up to Canada. Interesting stuff.

Last edited:

Mahalialee4

REPLY YOUR QUOTE: "Driving out the Blacks was not what caused the Trail of Tears. They wanted Cherokee to own slaves to imitate their culture. Remember, removal it actually began officially in 1817 with the first arrivals west of the Mississippi with the Old Settlers."

I hear what you are saying. However, their craftiness ran deep. In the racist mentality, Indian and Black were 'subhuman' at the time. So, first, they set the stage: armed the CENSUS TO DEFINE 'NATIONALITY: AT ONE POINT...you were either BLACK OR WHITE: THERE WAS NO PROVISION FOR 'INDIAN'. Now if you were actually legally labelled "BLACK" you had no right to PROPERTY: ALSO, once they 'dissolved your SOVEREIGNTY' AS A NATION...... you were just a bunch of red blacks!

The resulting "Trail of Tears was an engineered political, government manoever, that was staged using "legal means" to justify it: You Know these plotters seldom do ANYTHING out in the open.
First they labelled them 'black' or 'Negro' (politely if course) through the CENSUS...BLACK AND HEBREW ...RADAR TRACKING DEVICE

#3. The fact that there were Seminoles living among the Cherokee, some who held 'chief positions', provide the justification for the LABEL.
African Seminoles
4AM SLEEPWALKER: Our Cherokee Ancestor of the Mittie Rodgers Estes line

Then claim that #4. The Cherokee had violated the Treaty!
Treaty with the Cherokee, 1785 (Treaty of Hopewell), 28 November 1785
Treaties with the Cherokee 1785-1835Everything2.com
First there is the promise to "give peace to all the Cherokees, and receive them into the favor and protection of the United States of America," then it was stated that the Indians return all "prisoners, citizens of the United States, or subjects of their allies, to their entire liberty" and all "negroes" and "all other property taken during the late war" (emphasis mine). A reciprocation on the part of the US was promised and the Cherokee had to "acknowledge" to be "under the protection of the United States of America, and of no other sovereign whosoever" placing them under American control"

Considering that there was considerable black population among the Cherokee, through intermarriage and birth...the nation was divided in sending away the 'black people'. However: the Terms of the
Treaty was clear.

The LEGAL JUSTIFICATION WAS THE ISSUE OF THE 'BLACK SLAVES' NOT BEING RETURNED WHICH WAS A VIOLATION OF THE TREATY...the excuse they needed to sell to their families and any concerned citizens. This 'violation' of not returning the 'blacks to the state' was 'just cause' FOR THE INVASION OF THE CHEROKEE LANDS....AND THE 'REMOVAL' OF THE PEOPLE....Cherokees and many blacks walked that TRAIL OF TEARS together. The government WAS JUST COLLECTING WHAT THEY 'OWNED'. You know: Arrest everybody and cart them off to jail, and sort out details later!

THAT 'SET THE STAGE FOR THE 'INVASION' OF IRAQ'....AFGHANISTAN, IRAN....I mean, the Cherokee Nation (tongue in cheek)

That is why I made the statement I did. I also think that is why the Government INSISTED that 'the Blacks' born into the tribe, BE MADE FULL CHEROKEE CITIZENS! They could use this against the Cherokee down the road. UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS ALWAYS AN UNSEEN HAND BEHIND EVERY CURTAIN!

Tell a sister they did not have a well thought out LONG range plan.

Examples of What I am saying: LEGAL...USING THE LAW TO ACCOMPLISH THE MEANS

#1. "Mulatto Classification of Indian Families & Related Laws

By Stacey Ricketts
10 Sep 2006

"For the last 200 years numerous Indian descendants have been fighting a legal, and often racially charged, battle due to historical and modern-day race classification. The dreaded historical beast of southeastern Indian communities that continues to rear it's ugly head is the fact that from the mid 1700's to after 1900 most Indian groups or individuals east of the Mississippi were racially classified as "Mulatto." The reasons and justifications for this are rooted deeply in the history of southern slavery, land ownership, and political power.
Prior to 1850 the federal census and most county tax books only distinguished 4 types of persons; free white males, free white females, free persons of color, and slaves. By the record keeping of the time Indians not taxed were not supposed to be recorded at all. These non-taxed Indians supposedly lived on reservations and therefore were not required to be subject to federal census or county tax recordings. However, the inhabitants of many state reservations and some federal Indian land grants were recorded on these documents."

THE COMMON "IDEA"OLOGY! PROGRAM THE PEOPLE TO ACCEPT THE LIE AND YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH MURDER!

#2. "It was not only common in that era to call Indians of mixed ancestry "breeds", but Indians were referred to as "red ******s" and were viewed by many as being scarcely a cut above the "black ******" slaves. Racial prejudice was rampant and there was considerable hostility towards the Cherokee by whites who coveted their lands and properties. 4AM SLEEPWALKER: Our Cherokee Ancestor of the Mittie Rodgers Estes line
Mitsawokett: A 17th Century Native American Community in Central Delaware

We know it was for the land and the gold. COVETOUSNESS!

Last edited:

Laela

In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his place of rest will be glorious.
In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, [c] from Elam, from Babylonia, [d] from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.
- Isaiah 11

luthiengirlie

THIS IS COMPLETELY AWESOME.. NOW I SHOULD GO GET A DNA TEST.. AM I HEBREW...INDIAN(WELL I KNOW THAT I AM MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER WAS.. NOT SURE WHAT TRIBE). BUT THIS IS FASCINATING.. WHEN i HAVE TIME i SHALL DIIIIIIIIIGGGGG DEEP