FOR THE HEBREW CHILDREN IN THE DIASPORA WITH QUESTIONS: RESEARCH AND LINK SITE

Mahalialee4

Well once you get to the knowledge of the tribe, the rest is a piece of cake. Also, remember, that the South Americans and Mexicans and those of the South Seas )not to mention more because they are spread to the four corners...but they are also Hebrew. You will get your answer if you search.

Mahalialee4

Your quote: "Driving out the Blacks was not what caused the Trail of Tears.

THE "BLACK" PART WAS THE "LEGAL LOOPHOLE!!!!!"

LOLOLOL....YOU DID NOT GET MY POINT (LOL) When the government BLURRED THE LINE between 'BLACK AND CHEROKEE, ON THE CENSUS RECORDS, they had many of the CHEROKEE down as 'BLACK'. They used the LEGAL LOOPHOLE: "BLACK" ..because LEGALLY, 'BLACKS COULD NOT OWN LAND!"

Now please tell me you get this!

1. To the COURTS, based on their 'biased' CENSUS RECORDS, "THEY WERE DRIVING OUT THE 'BLACKS' /aka, INCIDENTALLY Cherokee. Once they had labelled a significant number of Cherokee 'as Black', 'RESIDING ON CERTAIN AREAS OF LAND', THEY COULD LEGALLY REMOVE THEM FROM LAND THEY 'LEGALLY HAD NO RIGHT TO OWN OR LIVE ON OR LAY CLAIM TO!

2. Under Law, when you are charged with TRESPASSING, you can be legally and FORCIBLY removed from the property you are accused of trespassing on.
3. They were also accused of 'HARBOURING FUGITIVES' as there were significant numbers of the SEMINOLE TRIBE, living on the Cherokee land as well, and the word 'seminole' means 'RUNAWAY SLAVES".
4. 'SLAVES' were considered to be the 'PROPERTY OF THEIR MASTER' , RUNAWAY OR NOT! Under the 'Law", running away was punishable and upheld by the STATE, to retrieve and punish the runaway as well as the persons who harboured them, even if they were WHITE PEOPLE. Just because they were on 'INDIAN LAND' they were not out of the reach of the LAW, because the Cherokee Nation as a SOVEREIGN nation had its 'sovereignty' removed by
fraudulent means, signed away by those who had no legal or actual authority to act for the tribe. It was a bargain between the government and those who committed HIGH TREASON from among the CHEROKEE. The Cherokee were sold out and went to the WHITE MAN'S COURT TO FIGHT. THEY WON in the Supreme Court. But the President, Andrew Jackson, overrode that decision and in effect, 'DECLARED MARSHALL LAW ON THE CHEROKEE'.

5. When they 'did not put the black people off the Cherokee land, being as they in many cases were ACTUALLY CHEROKEE, or relatives or children, or cousins, the State had JUST CAUSE (you know how hypocritical that was!) to Charge everybody!!!!! And the Cherokee did not have a leg to stand on because it was AN ILLEGAL SET UP DESIGNED TO GET THEIR PROPERTY AND destroy them as a people. Remember, they too (Cherokee) were bound by the curses of Deuteronomy 68. Go back and read them, and consider what has happened to the Native populations!

So, 'Blacks', UNDER THE LAW, were considered SUBHUMAN! Had there not been those "obviously Black" (Judah) living among (GAD) they could not have pulled it off so easily! So the purpose of the CENSUS, is not a wholesome one. It is a 'tracking device' for MORE THAN ONE PURPOSE. It is specifically used to track Judah and Gad and other tribes scattered in the DIASPORA.

Remember: When you want to get rid of a people the first thing you do is: 'dehumanize them'. They dehumanized the Cherokee by labelling them in the Census Records as 'BLACK'. That is where many Cherokee found themselves, DEHUMANIZED as you know. JUST AS JUDAH WAS DEHUMANIZED. Solution: Removal! Genetic cleansing! Purification of the land and environment! Understand? (smile) Sometimes, there is some 'splaining to do so that it is clear. (LOLOl)

Last edited:

Crown

A few years ago, I heard about this Hebrews thing (doctrine? reality?…).
But, I did not pay attention, for me it was just another crazy doctrine.

After that, the one thing that caught my attention is the identification Haiti/Levi, and the brotherhood Simeon/Levi (Haiti/St-Dom.). This allows me to better understand some realities and makes so much sense…

((What saddens me is the addition and confusion of the sacred name movement : we have small groups of Hebrews calling on different names for the same Savior and fighting against each other !!! Not good at all.)))

My real question :
Besides the combo Haiti/St.-Dom, how can one be sure to be an Hebrew from y-tribe for real? I don’t think the general theory - you are from x country then you are from y tribe – is totally accurate.
I tend to agree with this :
The false breakdown of the 12 tribes…
[FONT=&quot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uyF9MKAifw&feature=related[/FONT]

Mahalialee4

your quote:>((What saddens me is the addition and confusion of the sacred name movement : we have small groups of Hebrews calling on different names for the same Savior and fighting against each other !!! Not good at all.)))

The Gathering of Christ Church avoids this.
The groups that wear the STAR (falsely called *Star of David..which is actually the Star of Molech in the Bible...a demon god)...reflect the spirit behind *that star.......and are out on the streets cursing and threatening...and they insist on sticking with names that are not the name of the Most High. I do not get involved with that...just pray they come to true repentance.

I believe that some of them are 'plants' that have been paid to infiltrate, cause confusion and mislead the sincerely seeking among them. That has always been the case any time something positive or uplifting starts to happen among the dark skinned people. Spies are sent in to spy out their freedom. This happened in Paul's time.

Galatians 2: "4And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: 5To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

2 Peter 2: "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of."

2 Peter 2:9The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished: 10But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; "

Jude 1: " 17But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. 20But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. "

I pray they repent from the adulteries, cursing and hatred, and bringing reproach. They need to stick to the gospel, the Word and walk in the spirit.

Mahalialee4

your quote>My real question :
Besides the combo Haiti/St.-Dom, how can one be sure to be an Hebrew from y-tribe for real? I don’t think the general theory - you are from x country then you are from y tribe – is totally accurate.

In many cases it is that simple. Particularly for those who live on islands. Also those who have lived for long time in clusters...e.g Nigeria, Ghana, etc. What has happened in the case of GOCC, is that the brothers have travelled to different countries and interviewed the people and researched their history and geneology etc.

In the case of the West Indians, for example, knowing where the Maroons came from in Africa, the Benjamites also looking at what how the prophecies in 'Genesis 49' identify tribal traits. Further, in the Book of Jasher, it tells where each tribe settled. The geneologies which many find boring to read, are full of information re: every nationality on earth. Giving the names of the Head or beginning of each nation, the children, grandchildren and where they established settlements on earth. Happy researching.

In regard to the video, I guess the mocker forgot to look at the Scriptures or chose to mock them as well. It also mocks the Most High since the prophecies are clear that Judah and Israel will come together and be united. I noticed that they refuted absolutely NOTHING. Just a mocker's opinion. Now let them come with Scripture to dispute what is in the Scriptures. Some of it has been posted throughout the 'Hebrew threads'. They really have to know that the Most High has it under control.

The tribes are already warring with one another. Is not Ephraim warring with Judah, etc? Is there not constant jealousy and rivalry between black Judah and mixed Ephraim? Is it not true as the Scriptures say that Ephraim is a cake not turned? mixed among the nations, mixed? Did not Gad get overcome by a troop or the United States Calvary? etc. And is it not true that much of the fighting has been instigated and promoted by certain 'agencies' that are promoting 'race wars, riots, and GANG BANGING, by flying in plane loads of DRUGS, and UNLOADING truckloads of GUNS, TO SELL TO EACH SIDE? This promotes the end goal of having an excuse of continually locking up as many of them as possible, and going in and gunning down Hebrews, period! The fact that many of them DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE, has not STOPPED OR KEPT THEM FROM FIGHTING. (So that point in the video re: if they knew which tribe they were is actually POINTLESS!)...The Scriptures said they would fight one another, and that Ephraim and Manasseh would turn on Judah! Do you see any Puerto Ricans, Latinos or Cubans, wanting to claim anything that is 'NEGRITO'?...They will claim the Spanish, and they will claim the French but they will not claim 'Judah' or African American.

Yes, the tribes have warred. That was prophesied: THE JEALOUSY AND FIGHTING IS GOING TO STOP. The Crips and the Bloods, and the Blacks and the Mexicans, and the Blacks and Puerto Ricans, that are currently warring. It also includes the Gaddites (Native American) gangs that war with Israel and Judah.

It was all prophesied!

Isaiah 9:21 Manasseh will feed on Ephraim, and Ephraim on Manasseh; together they will turn against Judah. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised."

Jeremiah 33:24 "Have you not noticed that these people are saying, 'The LORD has rejected the two kingdoms he chose'? So they despise my people and no longer regard them as a nation.

He speaks of a change. When the tribes will stop warring.
Isaiah 11:13 "Ephraim's jealousy will vanish, and Judah's opponents will come to an end. Ephraim won't be jealous of Judah, and Judah won't oppose Ephraim."

Jeremiah 50:4 "In those days, at that time," declares the LORD, "the people of Israel and the people of Judah together will go in tears to seek the LORD their God.

Ezekiel 28:25 "'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will show myself holy among them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob.

Ezekiel 37:16 "Son of man, take a stick of wood and write on it, 'Belonging to Judah and the Israelites associated with him.' Then take another stick of wood, and write on it, 'Ephraim's stick, belonging to Joseph and all the house of Israel associated with him.'

Ezekiel 37:17 Join them together into one stick so that they will become one in your hand.
Hosea 1:11 The people of Judah and the people of Israel will be reunited, and they will appoint one leader and will come up out of the land, for great will be the day of Jezreel.

Last edited:

Crown

This video has maybe a different style, but I don’t see mockery…..
Anyway, what I am trying to say is knowing that we are Israel as nation (from different tribes) is the real point.
It is difficult to know for sure from what tribe you are and there is no need for a long debate on this as we can see on Yt.

An example : Georges family in Haiti, some know their story and some don’t. This family and others immigrated very early in Haiti (from USA), but did not come from the slavery time in Haiti. This country is associated with Levi, right? So, a member of this family could think : I am Haitian, so I am from Levi. But, in fact, this person can be from Judah.

GOCC presents a distribution of tribes. But, if you do a search, you’ll find other distributions. So, there are some conflicting points to consider (I won't go there, just search and research for yourself (general you)).

The reality is we are Israel. Ephraim is a multitude of nations (Gen. 48:19). And GOD knows each person’s tribe. Let’s continue to know HIM better, whatever the tribe.

JaneBond007

@MahaliaLee4

I hope you are still on here. Esdras does speak of crossing the sea and the Almighty held back the waves so they passed in safety to the land that was not occupied which is the Americas...not saying as across the Red Sea...but we know they came in boats. Well, I've been holding this back for some time now. I've been VERY VERY conservative in my declarations of Hebrews in America or "Israelites" which are the lost descendants of Jews as a protection of my Jewish heritage (rabbinical is what I'm talking about). Well, for African Americans and I guess extending into the Caribbean, this is very possible and most likely for Most. Why do I say this? I'm not conforming to the Hebrew Israelites you see on the streets of Kansas City, New York and in-between, screaming at people lol. I'm talking about historical fact that there were many parts of Yahudi W. Africa. Lost heritage. And we as Indians even know there were Blacks here long before. If I could tell you all I know of the Moundbuilders and what this present govt. is doing to HIDE the fact the skeletons are Black....smh. There are researchers I know who prove these facts.

Here's the clencher, the Almighty predicted this would happen to them, to cause them to lose their heritage and knowledge of self. I cannot pinpoint exactly when and what, but at some point, Jews turned from HaShem and sought after other g-ds. Now you see a people where some are encouraging others to return...with a vast majority of Blacks in the Americas and Africans scoffing at the idea of Black Jews outside Ethiopia. The joke is on them. Do you or any others realize that Fulani people are the Sons of Yaacov? Jacob. Yes, they are. Anybody realize the bible predicted Black slaves from Africa and talking about the Hebrews...that they would be brought on ships and have iron bars of oppression on their necks. What has become of us all? I do not know, but HaShem, the Almighty, The Name...He will bring all to pass.

There was a prophecy and I believe it was with our Lakota brothers...but thousands of years ago...passed down...that a man of peace would come and bring peace through a tree. When I look at Buffalo Calf Woman and how she taught our Lakota brothers to pray through the pipe, and what she taught spiritually about holiness, I cannot help but see Our Lady. I realize we all have diff. types of faith...but the parallels are there.

There is a guy I know named Ehav Ever who have studied through valid research on many of these. He's living in Israel now. Look him up and on Youtube. He does have valuable teachings. My hope for BLACK people in the U.S. is that they come to know who they are. People scoff at all this, even Africans...but the evidence is there. Recently, Arabs tried to destroy libraries in Timbuctou which held many of these documents. G-d doesn't make mistakes...and He often gives you clues. 400 years in slavery... Let me ask anyone, if slaves could not read by pain of death, how did they know the old testament intimately? Tradition comes from history. That is fact.

Last edited: