For Star: Posting Our Loving Prayers and Support for You.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hello everyone: I thought we could use this thread to post our prayers of love and support for Star.

Here's her prayer request:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=106620

Tuesday, November 21, she needs our prayers and fasting in support of a situation in her life. Whatever the Lord leads you to do is most appreciated. Star is our guiding light here for prayer and fasting and we just plain love her.

I will post a word of scripture that I received in prayer

Star, this is for you, from Psalm 10 and from my heart.

12 Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.

13 Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.

14 Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.

15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.

16 The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.

17 LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:

18 To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
__________________________-

I love you, Star...I'm right there...'right early' 'Commander of the Morning prayer" ;)

Shimmie

Staff member
This is one of Star's favorite Prayers and it's a Prayer of Power. If you feel lead of the Lord, this is a wonderful prayer for Star. We will all be on one accord. But still pray as youi are lead. ;)

THE “COMMANDER OF THE MORNING” PRAYER

Father God, in the name of Jesus, I rise early to declare your Lordship! I get under the covering and anointing of the early riser. I come in agreement with the heavens to declare Your glory! Lord, release the mysteries unto me to bring heaven down to earth. The stars (chief angels) are battling on my behalf ahead of time. My appointed times have been set by God in the heavens. I declare spermatic words that will make contact with the womb of the morning and make her pregnant.

At sunrise the dawn will give birth to the will of God and light will shine on wickedness to shake it from the heavens. At twilight my enemies will flee and newly founded spoils will await me at my destination. My destiny is inevitable!

Oh God, let my prayers meet you this morning. I command the morning to open its ears unto me and hear my cry. Let conception take place that prayer will rain and be dispatched upon the earth to do Your will. I command the earth to get in place to receive heavenly instructions on my behalf.

My lands are subdued! I command all the elements of creation to take heed and obey! As my praise resounds and the day breaks the earth shall yield her increase unto me. I declare that the first light has come! The first fruit of my morning is holy and the entire day will be holy. I prophesy the will of God to the morning so that the dayspring (dawn) will know its place in my days. I decree that the first light will shake wickedness from the four corners of the earth. The lines (my portion) are fallen on my behalf in pleasant (sweet agreeable) places and I have a secure heritage.

I am strategically lined up with the ladder that touches the third heaven and sits on earth. The angels are descending and ascending according to the words that I speak. Whatever I bind or loose on earth is already bound or loosed in heaven. Revelation, healing, deliverance, salvation, peace, joy, relationships, finances and resources that have been demonically blocked are being loosed unto me, now! What is being released unto me is transferring to every person that I associate myself with. I am contagiously blessed!

As I command the morning and capture the day, time is being redeemed. The people of God have taken authority over the fourth watch of the day. The spiritual airways and highways are being high jacked for Jesus. The atmosphere of the airways over me, my family, my church, my community, my city, my state, my nation and the world is producing a new climate. This new climate is constructing a Godly Stronghold in times of trouble. The thinking of people will be conducive to the agenda of the Kingdom of Heaven. Every demonic agenda or evil thought pattern designed against the agenda of the Kingdom of Heaven is destroyed at the root of conception, in Jesus name!

I come into agreement with the saints, as we have suffered violence, we take by force! No longer will we accept anything that is dealt unto us in our days. I declare that the Kingdom has come and the will of God will be done on earth as it is in heaven. As the sun rises today, let it shine favorably upon the people and the purposes of God. Daily, destiny is my portion because I have no thought for tomorrow. I am riding on the wings of the morning into a new day of victory. God, you separated the night and the day to declare my days, years and seasons. I am the light of the earth and I have been separated from darkness. This light declares my destiny!

The Lord has given me dominion over the elements and all the work of His hands. He has placed them under my feet. Because I fear the name of the Lord, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings and I shall tread down the wicked until they become ashes under my feet. I commit to walk in this dominion daily. I decree and declare a new day, a new season and a fresh anointing. As the ordinances of the constellation have received orders from God on my behalf, they shall manifest in the earth realm.

The ingredients of my destiny are programmed into my days, years and seasons. I bind every force that would attempt to capture my destiny illegitimately. I plead the blood of Jesus over every principality, power, ruler of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places assigned against my purpose. I bind every destiny pirate, destiny thief and destiny devourer in the name of Jesus! They are dethroned and dismantled and have no influence over my days.Every curse sent against my days is reversed and boomeranged back to the pits of hell. I displace the Luciferian spirit.

I bind every false light bearer and counterfeit son of the morning. My prayers will disrupt dark plans and give my enemies a non-prosperous day. I have victory over my enemies every morning. Because I obey the Lord and serve Him, my days will prosper! This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it! Amen.

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES

Psalms 19:1
The heavens were created to declare the glory of God

Judges 5:20
Debra and Barak’s battle was from heavens and the stars (princes) in their courses (heavenly pathways) fought Sisera before he ever arrived at Jael’s tent.

Psalms 110:3
The people shall be willing in the day of Gods power in the beauty of holiness from the womb of the morning.

Job 38:12-13
Have you commanded the morning since your days began and caused the dayspring to know its place so that the light may get hold of the corners of the earth and shake the wickedness of night out of it?

II King 7:7-8
The lepers rose out of their situation at twilight (the light between night and sunrise) and the Syrians fled and left them all the spoils.

Psalms 88:13
When we cry unto the Lord in the morning our prayer go forth to meet Him.

Psalms 67:5-6
When the people praise God the earth yields increase and God begins to bless them.

Joshua 18:1
The land was subdues unto the children of Israel at Shilo.

Psalms 16:6
The lines (inheritance or lot in life) have fallen for me in pleasant (sweet agreeable) places and I
have a goodly (legitimate and conforming to the established rules that God has laid out for me in the
heavens) heritage.

Genesis 28:12
Jacob dreamed that a ladder set upon the earth and reached to the third heaven; the angels were
descending and ascending upon it.

Matthew 16:19
We possess the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven that gives us the power to bind and loose.

II Samuel 6:12
God blessed Obed-edom and all that pertained to him. (He was contagiously blessed)

Daniels 10:13
The prince of the kingdom of Persia blocked Daniel’s blessing for twenty-one days.

Ephesians 5:15-16
When we walk our lives out with purpose, it makes the very best of our time because the days are
naturally evil.

Nahum 1:7
The Lord is a stronghold in the day of trouble.

Matthew 11:12
The people of the Kingdom of God suffer attacks, and as a result, they overcome their enemies by
force.

Matthew 6:10
We must bring The King of Heaven to the earth for the will of God to be done.

Matthew 6:34
We cannot be focused on or anxious about tomorrow because every day has enough trouble of it’s own; and there is no room to carry the troubles of tomorrow in the present day.

Psalms 139:9
The morning has wings (The pinnacle or highest point of the morning).

Psalms 49:13-14
The upright has dominion over their enemies in the morning

Psalms 119:147
In the morning we can anticipate the dawn and hope in the word of the Lord. Our eyes will prevent the evil and adversity from being released from the demonic night watches so that we can meditate on the word of the Lord.

Genesis 1:15-18
God created the greater light to rule over the day and the lesser light to rule over the night.

I Thessalonians 5:5
We are children of the day (light).

Matthew 5:14
We are the light of the earth.

Psalms 8:6
God has made us to have dominion over the elements and all the works of His hands; He has put them under our feet. (The seat of our authority-Joshua 1:3)

Malachi 4:2-3
To those who fear the name of the Lord the Sun of Righteousness (Jesus) will rise with healing in His wings and they shall tread on the wicked. The wicked shall become ashes under the soles of their feet.

Jeremiah 31:35-36
God created the sun by day and the ordinances (Appointed times or portions set by God as laws in the heavens) of the stars and the moon by night; if these depart from Him the posterity of Israel will cease to be a nation.

Genesis 1:14
God divided the day and the night for signs, seasons, days and years.

Nehemiah 4:4
Nehemiah prayed that the taunts of his enemies be turned upon their own heads and that they would be given as
prey in their own captivity. He reversed the curse.

Ephesians 6:12
Our battles are not against the people that we can see but against principalities (chief devils), powers (demonic special agents), the rulers of darkness in the world (worldly cosmetic deceivers) and spiritual wickedness in high
places (spirits of degeneration).

Isaiah 14:12
In Lucifer’s fallen state he was still known as a light bringer, daystar and a son of the morning. These are all counterfeits to the real thing. We are the genuine and when we become an early riser to command the morning and capture the day, we displace the devil.

Job 36:11
When we obey and serve God our days will be prosperous.

Psalms 118:24
Every time we rise, we enter into a day that the Lord has made and we are commanded to rejoice and be glad in
it.

Shimmie

Staff member
The Prayer of Jabez

Bless Star Indeed...

And JABEZ called on the God of Israel, saying,

Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed,
and enlarge my coast,
and that thine hand might be with me,
and that thou wouldest keep me from evil,
that it may not grieve me!

And God granted him that which he requested.

I Chronicles 4:10

pebbles

Oh, yes!! Today is the day of fasting and praying for our lovely Star, and she will not be forgotten, but victorious on this day, by the Grace of Almighty God!! We love you, Star!! :kiss:

Psalm 20

1 May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble;
May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;
2 May He send you help from the sanctuary,
And strengthen you out of Zion;
3 May He remember all your offerings,
And accept your burnt sacrifice. Selah

4 May He grant you according to your heart’s desire,
And fulfill all your purpose.
5 We will rejoice in your salvation,
And in the name of our God we will set up our banners!
May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.

6 Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed;
He will answer him from His holy heaven
With the saving strength of His right hand.

7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses;
But we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
8 They have bowed down and fallen;
But we have risen and stand upright.

9 Save, LORD!
May the King answer us when we call.

The Lord Jesus be with you! Be victorious, and abundantly blessed!! :rosebud:

sithembile

Star

I praise God for you, you genuinely love Him and you have been an encouragement and an inspiration to many of us, both in words and with your prayers. I pray that the Lord will sustain you, bless you and give you His peace. Psalm 91 came to my heart as I read this post:

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Shimmie

Staff member
For you, Star... Someone from above chooses to favor you...with love.

Ruth 2:

10 Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I am a stranger?

11 And Boaz answered and said unto her, It hath fully been shewed me, all that thou hast done unto thy mother in law since the death of thine husband: and how thou hast left thy father and thy mother, and the land of thy nativity, and art come unto a people which thou knewest not heretofore.

12 The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to TRUST.

Loving prayers and hugs, continue on...Precious Star. Our hearts are not far, from where you are. :kiss:

star

Shimmie said:
This is one of Star's favorite Prayers and it's a Prayer of Power. If you feel lead of the Lord, this is a wonderful prayer for Star. We will all be on one accord. But still pray as youi are lead. ;)

THE “COMMANDER OF THE MORNING” PRAYER

Father God, in the name of Jesus, I rise early to declare your Lordship! I get under the covering and anointing of the early riser. I come in agreement with the heavens to declare Your glory! Lord, release the mysteries unto me to bring heaven down to earth. The stars (chief angels) are battling on my behalf ahead of time. My appointed times have been set by God in the heavens. I declare spermatic words that will make contact with the womb of the morning and make her pregnant.

At sunrise the dawn will give birth to the will of God and light will shine on wickedness to shake it from the heavens. At twilight my enemies will flee and newly founded spoils will await me at my destination. My destiny is inevitable!

Oh God, let my prayers meet you this morning. I command the morning to open its ears unto me and hear my cry. Let conception take place that prayer will rain and be dispatched upon the earth to do Your will. I command the earth to get in place to receive heavenly instructions on my behalf.

My lands are subdued! I command all the elements of creation to take heed and obey! As my praise resounds and the day breaks the earth shall yield her increase unto me. I declare that the first light has come! The first fruit of my morning is holy and the entire day will be holy. I prophesy the will of God to the morning so that the dayspring (dawn) will know its place in my days. I decree that the first light will shake wickedness from the four corners of the earth. The lines (my portion) are fallen on my behalf in pleasant (sweet agreeable) places and I have a secure heritage.

I am strategically lined up with the ladder that touches the third heaven and sits on earth. The angels are descending and ascending according to the words that I speak. Whatever I bind or loose on earth is already bound or loosed in heaven. Revelation, healing, deliverance, salvation, peace, joy, relationships, finances and resources that have been demonically blocked are being loosed unto me, now! What is being released unto me is transferring to every person that I associate myself with. I am contagiously blessed!

As I command the morning and capture the day, time is being redeemed. The people of God have taken authority over the fourth watch of the day. The spiritual airways and highways are being high jacked for Jesus. The atmosphere of the airways over me, my family, my church, my community, my city, my state, my nation and the world is producing a new climate. This new climate is constructing a Godly Stronghold in times of trouble. The thinking of people will be conducive to the agenda of the Kingdom of Heaven. Every demonic agenda or evil thought pattern designed against the agenda of the Kingdom of Heaven is destroyed at the root of conception, in Jesus name!

I come into agreement with the saints, as we have suffered violence, we take by force! No longer will we accept anything that is dealt unto us in our days. I declare that the Kingdom has come and the will of God will be done on earth as it is in heaven. As the sun rises today, let it shine favorably upon the people and the purposes of God. Daily, destiny is my portion because I have no thought for tomorrow. I am riding on the wings of the morning into a new day of victory. God, you separated the night and the day to declare my days, years and seasons. I am the light of the earth and I have been separated from darkness. This light declares my destiny!

The Lord has given me dominion over the elements and all the work of His hands. He has placed them under my feet. Because I fear the name of the Lord, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings and I shall tread down the wicked until they become ashes under my feet. I commit to walk in this dominion daily. I decree and declare a new day, a new season and a fresh anointing. As the ordinances of the constellation have received orders from God on my behalf, they shall manifest in the earth realm.

The ingredients of my destiny are programmed into my days, years and seasons. I bind every force that would attempt to capture my destiny illegitimately. I plead the blood of Jesus over every principality, power, ruler of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places assigned against my purpose. I bind every destiny pirate, destiny thief and destiny devourer in the name of Jesus! They are dethroned and dismantled and have no influence over my days.Every curse sent against my days is reversed and boomeranged back to the pits of hell. I displace the Luciferian spirit.

I bind every false light bearer and counterfeit son of the morning. My prayers will disrupt dark plans and give my enemies a non-prosperous day. I have victory over my enemies every morning. Because I obey the Lord and serve Him, my days will prosper! This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it! Amen.

I read this almost everyday. I love, love, love this prayer. Thank you!!

Last edited:

star

pebbles said:
Oh, yes!! Today is the day of fasting and praying for our lovely Star, and she will not be forgotten, but victorious on this day, by the Grace of Almighty God!! We love you, Star!! :kiss:

Psalm 20

1 May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble;
May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;
2 May He send you help from the sanctuary,
And strengthen you out of Zion;
3 May He remember all your offerings,
And accept your burnt sacrifice. Selah

4 May He grant you according to your heart’s desire,
And fulfill all your purpose.
5 We will rejoice in your salvation,
And in the name of our God we will set up our banners!
May the LORD fulfill all your petitions.

6 Now I know that the LORD saves His anointed;
He will answer him from His holy heaven
With the saving strength of His right hand.

7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses;
But we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
8 They have bowed down and fallen;
But we have risen and stand upright.

9 Save, LORD!
May the King answer us when we call.

The Lord Jesus be with you! Be victorious, and abundantly blessed!! :rosebud:
Love, love this word especailly verse 3. Thank you for this strength of God's word and I love you Beverly too so much and so grateful for you both in our lives. God bless!!

Last edited:

star

This is some good word here I love this Psalm it gives me such peace each time I read it. Thank for this word which feeds my soul each and every day. God bless!!
sithembile said:
Star

I praise God for you, you genuinely love Him and you have been an encouragement and an inspiration to many of us, both in words and with your prayers. I pray that the Lord will sustain you, bless you and give you His peace. Psalm 91 came to my heart as I read this post:

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
star said:
I read this almost everyday. I love, love, love this prayer. Thank you!!
Oh yes, how I know you love this prayer; you gave to us from your heart and it was given back unto you, a 1000 times over and over again.

From the moment you called out for prayer, we were there, alongside you.

Never alone, fighting on your own
Never uncovered
Never unloved

Our Star, you are. ;)

I'm still dancing...:yay:

But Star, I'm doing something else. Binding the enemy through our 'continuied' praises. Keeping the flow of the power of God active through our praises. Because I decree and I declare that this 'mess' IS finished in Jesus' name. I mean it. And there isn't a thing that the devil can do about it.

Glory to God forever!!! Amen.

pebbles

star said:
Love, love this word especailly verse 3. Thank you for this strength of God's word and I love you Beverly too so much and so grateful for you both in our lives. God bless!!

We love you too, Star!! You really are a blessing to us all! :kiss: