For Ladies on the fence about purchasing MT/OCT

BC2/4/06

You owe it to yourself to at least try these products. I have tried other growth aids, but this one works, it is pretty easy to use, and it smells good. Treat yourself for Christmas!

My hair is five times healthier since I started using MT and OCT Oct 30. I have had a difficult time with split ends and split hairs since my BC almost three years ago. I have tried everything to manage my ends. In the 2 weeks since using this product I have a 95% head full of healthy hair vs. 65% healthy hair. I'm excited and have recommended these products to everyone. I tried MTG, it worked, but it was so difficult to work with. My natural hair is starting to appear long, have hang, and it is so soft. As you can tell, I love it! I also love this forum! Thank you Ladies.

CheLala13

I was thinking about putting OCT or MT on my Christmas Wish List...maybe I'll even buy it for myself!

niknik253

You owe it to yourself to at least try these products. I have tried other growth aids, but this one works, it is pretty easy to use, and it smells good. Treat yourself for Christmas!

My hair is five times healthier since I started using MT and OCT Oct 30. I have had a difficult time with split ends and split hairs since my BC almost three years ago. I have tried everything to manage my ends. In the 2 weeks since using this product I have a 95% head full of healthy hair vs. 65% healthy hair. I'm excited and have recommended these products to everyone. I tried MTG, it worked, but it was so difficult to work with. My natural hair is starting to appear long, have hang, and it is so soft. As you can tell, I love it! I also love this forum! Thank you Ladies.

I am curious, since you are new to this, how are you using the MT?

BC2/4/06

My last relaxer was Sept 05. I currently wear my hair cornrowed underneath a bob wig.

Daily, I use MT/OCT straight, almost like hair grease. I put a quarter size squirt of each on my bathroom countertop. I go between each row with a little of each product. I leave it in and spray with Stasof fro. Next, I seal with a mix of shea butter, aloe gel, and castor oil. I do this at night and in the morning wear my wig.

I deep condition with ORS pack with olive oil infused with whole fresh garlic (I cook with this also) and cowash my entire head once a week with water and aloe vera juice. Also, I take 2 1,000 mg garlic pills daily. I re-cornrow my hair about once every three weeks. When I took my braids down I had very little shed hair and breakage.

It sounds like alot but its not. Referencing another thread, I'm in grad school, married, 3 kids under 5, and this is the simplest routine thus far.