For all my BKT ladies!!!!!

sunbubbles

Hey gals!

I would like to know who is still BKT'ing. The Keratin Treatment Support thread was made last year, are any of u ladies still using it with success? If you have stopped using BKT, please explain why. For those that are STILL using BKT, how has the health of your hair improved? Can you please post pics of your hair when u started, and your pics now? Anyone who used BKT for more than 6 mths, please respond!
TIA

Hey there,

The keratin thread is still active and there are plenty still using the product. I haven't in a few months because I realized I don't plan on much wearing my hair straight until goal and would rather PS until then. But I'm certain I'll use it as a tool to maintain straight, frizz free, strong, SSK free hair when I get there. You might have better luck reposting your questions right in the keratin thread... for the ladies still using it, anyway.

Thanks for responding Sheba! Ur one of the main ones that I wanted to hear from! Ill be sure to post in the support thread!

Hey gals!

I would like to know who is still BKT'ing. The Keratin Treatment Support thread was made last year, are any of u ladies still using it with success? If you have stopped using BKT, please explain why. For those that are STILL using BKT, how has the health of your hair improved? Can you please post pics of your hair when u started, and your pics now? Anyone who used BKT for more than 6 mths, please respond!
TIA

I am and recently applied another. My hair is stick straight with blowdry and it's so smooth. Loving it. No frizz! I had previously used about 7 months then stopped stopped for about a year because of the time contraints I had. Then I got stupid...used a lithium relaxer because I like wash'n go stick straight hair. Damage???? Yes!!! I don't want curl at all unless I set it with rollers etc. That was too much and I know relaxers are fast but imho, not worth it. So I loosen my natural curl now with New Era Gel Relaxer and apply the BKT over that to maintain no-frizz and blow-dry or air dry bone straight. No problems...and it's honestly safer than creme relaxers. Why I like stick straight? Dunno....I am tender-headed lol. But I'm in re-love and will be ordering some more soon so I can keep it up. And I'm water-only washing it and applying a mixture of shea/coconut oil on it. Conditioner and shampoo....BOOOO!!!!!! I'm lurving my hair right now!!!!!!

Back