Folica.com $25 for $50, Sedu Dryer and Flat iron!!

lovebug10

http://www.giltcity.com/national/folicacom

I never ordered from Folica.com before mostly because a lot of the hair products I need are pretty accessible to me. However, I plan on ordering something because of this great deal!

Also, they have the sedu tourmaline flat iron & blow dryer for much cheaper than whats listed on the folica website!

Just note that you need to create a Gilt acocunt (free) so you can place your order. I've used Gilt before and I think its great.

Happy Shopping :grin:

For those of you who can't see the link right now or need more clarification, there are 3 deals:

1) $25 for $50 at folica.com

2)One 1.5-inch Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron with free ground shipping

3) One Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i hair dryer (in black only) with free ground shipping

So tempted on the blow dryer - deal lasts til 6/7 so that gives me some time to ponder....

omg this came at PERFECT time. Last night i was about to order the same dryer on folica for $160. something told me to wait and lookee lookee...yes!!!

it came up $53 for me. anyone else get that..because it says $89..but i ain't complaining :lol: greeeeeat deal

ETA!! I got 40% off because it was my first purchase..woohooo!!

Last edited:
it came up $53 for me. anyone else get that..because it says $89..but i ain't complaining :lol: greeeeeat deal

deets:grin:?? when i put it in my cart it just says $89?:look:

How were you able to get that discount? Did you use a code or did you already have a store credit?

sylver2 - Can you eh, let us know how you got that deal? Did it come off on the next screen or something? Thanks!

How were you able to get that discount? Did you use a code or did you already have a store credit?

it automatically came up when i was checking out. I never ordered from either Folica or Gilt city before so I don't know which one gave me the discount. It said 40% discount applied for first purchase. either way..wooohoooooo!!!

I got 50% off!!!! A Sedu iron for $37.50?!
324499_o.gif

Sent from my Inspire HD using LHCF

Back