Foam/wrap lotions at Sally's

CokoQt

I need a foam wrap setting lotion that does not make my hair crispy like Elasta Design Foam. This is the only one I have used so does anyone have any suggestions on a better one that I can buy from Sally's? I did a search but did not see any that were recent. Thanks.

Baby Girl

I do not know if Sally's sell the B&B foam wrap, but that is pretty good. However, the best foam I ever used is Mizani. Hands down!!

Geminigirl

I thought I was the only one who doesn't like Elasta's wrap foam...lol that's funny. I ordered a mannequin and I am gonna use that stuff up practicing in her head.

Kimberly

I like Motions foaming wrap lotion....I saw small bottles for $1.69 at Walgreens...not sure if they sale it at Sally's.

CokoQt

I thought I was the only one who doesn't like Elasta's wrap foam...lol that's funny. I ordered a mannequin and I am gonna use that stuff up practicing in her head.

You are not alone. LOL. the ingredients did not look bad to me, but my hair does not like this stuff at all. I was trying to use it up but I can't take it anymore.

CokoQt

I do not know if Sally's sell the B&B foam wrap, but that is pretty good. However, the best foam I ever used is Mizani. Hands down!!

I was thinking about upgrading to something like Mizani or Keracare if I can't find something cheaper that works well. Thanks.