Flexirod Set.... Why Can't I get sprial curls

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Every time I do a flexirod set for some reason I can't get sprial curls. Don't get me wrong I get a very nice tight full set but not want I want which is curls like DLewis and StillALady. My hair isn't no where near as long as theirs but I still would love the spiral look sometimes.

I thought I did just as I was suppose to but still no sprial so any suggestions or step my step would really be appreciated.

TIA

dlewis

Every time I do a flexirod set for some reason I can't get sprial curls. Don't get me wrong I get a very nice tight full set but not want I want which is curls like DLewis and StillALady. My hair isn't no where near as long as theirs but I still would love the spiral look sometimes.

I thought I did just as I was suppose to but still no sprial so any suggestions or step my step would really be appreciated.

TIA

Have you tried using a smaller roller?

*Frisky*

Are you rolling them at an angle? I think Dlewis posted a thread awhile ago showing step by step how to do it..

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Thanks I think that I made the section too big.

I will look at your thread again as well

These rollers cost too much to get more so I am going to have to make these work for now. :grin:

ClassicChic

You could also separate the curl. Once you take the curl out, separate the curl 3-4 times. While you are separating, you are twirling the hair at the same time. This will also create the fullness.

This is what my stylist use to do. Hope this helps.