Flaxseed gel vs Ecostyler Gel

Prettycoach

Hey ladies, I know there is probably a thread about this but I started using Ecostyler gel for my wash and gos. The problem is everytime it dries I have white flakes. I get this even if I just put SM curl enhancing smoothie and the gel. I tried to put kimmaytube's leave in, SM and then the Ecostyler gel but to no avail. I came across a Yyt video about flaxseed gel and how you can add oils to it. Has which do you prefer flaxseed or Ecostyler. Thanks ladies in advance lol

Which Eco styler are you using?

I never have flakes with Eco I did get flakes with flaxseed though and my hair was super dry

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Embyra said:
Which Eco styler are you using?

I never have flakes with Eco I did get flakes with flaxseed though and my hair was super dry

I am using the Argan oil Ecostyler gel.

Maybe try the blue Eco it's a hold of 5 it may stop any flakes as its a much softer hold

If not there lots of other BSS gels to try this is a perfect excuse to go shopping Lool

The only time I've gotten flakes from any Eco gel is when I used KCKT as a leave in, then applied my eco. No bueno :nono:. Are you using the ecostyler by itself?

I've never used flaxseed gel but I'm very interested in trying it for twistouts.

Embyra said:
Maybe try the blue Eco it's a hold of 5 it may stop any flakes as its a much softer hold

If not there lots of other BSS gels to try this is a perfect excuse to go shopping Lool

Rotfl yeah but I have already become a product junkie lol

BAABound said:
The only time I've gotten flakes from any Eco gel is when I used KCKT as a leave in, then applied my eco. No bueno :nono:. Are you using the ecostyler by itself?

I've never used flaxseed gel but I'm very interested in trying it for twistouts.

I use kimmaytube leave in then SM curl enhancement smoothie then the Ecostyler gel. Smh too much. I have also just tried Sm and Eco. Still flakes in my hair.

Back