Fine hair - protein recommendation?

BonBon

Does anyone have any good reccs for a protein for super fine hair?

Komazacare protein treatment was a hit with fine naturals back in the day, but they don't ship to the UK now :cry3:

BonBon

Thanks :). I have an old bottle of ORS and forgot it has protein. The scent is a bit much for me these days.

I'll have to search out the Vatika and have a sniff.

MzSwift

Thanks :). I have an old bottle of ORS and forgot it has protein. The scent is a bit much for me these days.

I'll have to search out the Vatika and have a sniff.

Oh, let me save you some time and money. If that ORS smells strong then that Vatika is SUPER strong, scent-wise. It's a commercial Indian product so it's very perfumey! :lachen:

Evolving78

Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, or even a semi permanent rinse (clear gloss). I don’t mess with too much protein and I avoid or reducing using styling and finishing products that contain protein. Fine hair doesn’t need much.

pikkonoloidlee

Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, or even a semi permanent rinse (clear gloss). I don’t mess with too much protein and I avoid or reducing using styling and finishing products that contain protein. Fine hair doesn’t need much.
The Aphogee 2min is my go-to as far as protein treatments. I use it as needed not more than once a month even when my hair was bleached.

I am trialing out using other products in my routine that have a little bit of protein in them as I am styling more regularly atm and it seems to be going well so far.