Finally! A decent rollerset on 11 weeks post hair

i saw it and i like! :) i want to stretch my relaxer but i lost so much of my progress on the last on after i was overprocessed :(

I'm sorry :sad:. Overprocessed is my worst fear.
and how about its happened about 3 different times since i joined this forum lol. i have a stylist that i go to almost every week for a wash and flat iron but i havent let her do my relaxer yet. hopefully she wont screw me up *crosses fingers* i used to do my own relaxer , but now i get relaxed with design and i cant order it for myself.

and how about its happened about 3 different times since i joined this forum lol. i have a stylist that i go to almost every week for a wash and flat iron but i havent let her do my relaxer yet. hopefully she wont screw me up *crosses fingers* i used to do my own relaxer , but now i get relaxed with design and i cant order it for myself.

Good luck on the relaxer, I know it's scary to trust a new beautician with your hair especially with chemicals.

I will self relax with ORS lye next week. This will be my first time using the lye formula. Usually I used the no lye.

Good luck on the relaxer, I know it's scary to trust a new beautician with your hair especially with chemicals.

I will self relax with ORS lye next week. This will be my first time using the lye formula. Usually I used the no lye.

i've used this relaxer before. my hair was soft and thick and had so much body afterwards. i love the con , i used to use it all the time but i got tired of buying those packets lol

Back