Fekkai Coiff Hair Care Line

God_Favor

I got a free sample of the glossing cream and LOVE it. Has anyone tried his line of products????? Any reviews???

ShaniKeys

Yup:yep: He has some great products, I use the shea butter line and the clarifying (with apple cider) line, the clarifying line is way too strong, but I use the shea butter mask and the instant detangler as pre poos, love it.

God_Favor

Yup:yep: He has some great products, I use the shea butter line and the clarifying (with apple cider) line, the clarifying line is way too strong, but I use the shea butter mask and the instant detangler as pre poos, love it.

Thanks for the reply!!!!!!! I'm thinking about going to pick some up at BAth and Body Works............. Leaning towards the Shea Butter Line

ShaniKeys

Thanks for the reply!!!!!!! I'm thinking about going to pick some up at BAth and Body Works............. Leaning towards the Shea Butter Line

the shea butter line is great, especially the mask, I tried the conditioner too, but didn't work on my hair so I use it to baggy my ends now. I use the instant detangler as a pre poo and it works great. It's good to try samples first before you buy an entire tube.

Last edited:

God_Favor

the shea butter line is great, especially the mask, I tried the conditioner too, but didn't work on my hair so I use it to baggy my ends now. I use the instant detangler as a pre poo and it works great. It's good to try samples first before you buy an entire tube.

Thanks, where can I find samples????

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Thanks for posting this. I was eye-ing this line the other day and Bath & Body Works, but steere clear from it b/c not only was it so darned expensive, but I already have enough products that I haven't tried yet. I wouldn't mind getting some samples though.