Feels Great to B BACK!

queenspence

Hi Ladies,
First I want to say it feels wonderful to be back! I have missed the board so much and many of you that I became friends with. So much has changed in life and the world as a whole since I've last been here.
I pray all has been well with each of you. I am looking forward to great things and much happy hair growing for myself and all of you.
Concerning the business, Tresscence is constantly evolving into what she was created to become. I have been working hard and diligently since we've last spoken.
Thanks to all of my faithful customers and supporters. I appreciate all of the reorders, feedback, questions, etc. We would not be who we are without all of you-
(I apologize to those who we were unable to respond back to due to technical issues with the site. We have offered to resolve these matters. If you were one of these individuals, please pm asap for resolution)
Blessings and Prosperity to all of you and CONGRATS to all of the new business owners on the board as well. I think I have purchased from most of you. I try to show love and support to my hair biz sisters and want to see God's best for all of you.
Feel free to contact me via email or pm if you want to talk for updates or any questions.
Blessings and Peace :)