***FEB '09: What did you buy this month?***

deusa80

I'm gonna go buy a soft bonnet hair dryer today and some curlers/rollers.. I'm gonna try rollersetting:perplexed
Hopefully it turns out ok...:grin:

I also need some more profectiv healthy ends and hair moisturizer....

I swear this is all I'm buying this month...I already have a bunch of products I haven't even used yet:nono:

MonaLisa

Umm :sekret: from where??

:lol:

@ Walgreen's... I got my tired butt up and hopped back on the train to use my bogo coupon that was about to expire ....and Yes was on sale, 25% off...

U know how we maximize and use strategery in buying products around here...:look:

oh and this should be my last Joico purchase for the rest of the year...
inventory has refilled nicely...

Joico K-Pak Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor 8.5 fl oz and
Joico K-PAK Intense Hydrator 8.5 oz

BrittanyH26

Well, let's see. I bought a hair dryer (a babybliss pro thingy), purple magnetic rollers, and some olive oil wrap and set lotion.

Not bad. :)

Oh.. and Tresemme.. I use it for everything from Co-wash to deep conditioner!

RosesBlack

I picked up some Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner on sale from Sally with the rest of my usual order and used it along with coconut oil for my overnight prepoo and it is really nice. My hair was so silky and detangled while I washed. This one is a keeper. I will probably not us it as a regular conditioner because I don't care for the smell.

Tayw29

16 oz Dr. Bronners Magic soap in Peppermint, Almond, Rose and Lavender
30 oz Mizani Butter Blend Relaxer
Biofusin Olive Moisturizer
(2) 8.5 oz Rusk Smoother Passionflower & Aloe Leave-In
Garnier Frutis Brilliantine Shine Wax

Eisani

I went to Marshall's and TJ Maxx this weekend :look: Here's my booty:

(2) 1 liter Rusk Smoother Leave In (I got one for $8 because the cap was cracked :grin:)
1 silk large charmeuse silk scarf
2 8 oz Rusk Smoother Leave Ins
Peter Coppola Daily Invigorating Conditioner
Peter Coppola Bodifying Conditioner
1 wooden comb
2 tubes Abba True Curls Conditioner

crlsweetie912

I went to Marshall's and TJ Maxx this weekend :look: Here's my booty:

(2) 1 liter Rusk Smoother Leave In (I got one for $8 because the cap was cracked :grin:)
1 silk large charmeuse silk scarf
2 8 oz Rusk Smoother Leave Ins
Peter Coppola Daily Invigorating Conditioner
Peter Coppola Bodifying Conditioner
1 wooden comb
2 tubes Abba True Curls Conditioner
You could have had my liter for free!
It didn't work for me...

lp318lp

I bought:

*Alberto VO5 Tea Therapy Clarifying Shampoo (Vanilla Mint)
*MN 4%
*CHI Silk Infusion Serum
*Aphogee 2-Step Protein Treatment and Balancer (from LHCFer: Nakialovesshoes :yawn:)
*Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor
*Hairveda Moist 24/7 (from LHCFer: ycj :yawn:)
*Biolage Matrix Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo (from LHCFer: SoulFlower :yawn:)
*Hooded Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer

--My mom sent me 2 containers of Haitian Castor/Palm Oil (L'Huile Maskreti)
--My sister is sending me some MN 2% (the 4% was too strong! :sad:)

I am going to be using these products and nurturing my health back to 100%. After about 4 months, I will post a comparison pic. Hair is currently gone... :nono:

me~:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Eisani

oh yeah? bring it to the next meetup if Eisani doesn't want it. :grin:

OK! It looks like she's got enough anyway! :giggle:
hol up, hol up, hol up...there is no such thing as having enough of a staple. I originally had bought the small bottles @ TJ's but got to Marshall's and saw the liters. I was gonna take the small ones back but just don't have the heart.

*dang, I sound like a real junkie trying to plead my case :lachen:. On the real, you can send it to me...but if you wanna take it to the meet up, I'll understand :sad:

crlsweetie912

hol up, hol up, hol up...there is no such thing as having enough of a staple. I originally had bought the small bottles @ TJ's but got to Marshall's and saw the liters. I was gonna take the small ones back but just don't have the heart.

*dang, I sound like a real junkie trying to plead my case :lachen:. On the real, you can send it to me...but if you wanna take it to the meet up, I'll understand :sad:
Yeah, you sound surprised at your level of Junkyism....:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

LivingDoll

nah, you go ahead...you sound like you really want it...:yep:

Yeah, you sound surprised at your level of Junkyism....:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:If it was me, I'd be sounding the exact same way. :yep:

MrsQueeny

Cassia obovata
Dabur alma oil
Shikikai (sp?) powder
Brahmi powder
Some cholesterol conditioner and a new comb for my blowdryer. Q

LivingDoll

Cassia obovata
Dabur alma oil
Shikikai (sp?) powder
Brahmi powder
Some cholesterol conditioner and a new comb for my blowdryer. Q

I LOVE pre-pooing with Dabur Amla...DD HATES it! She shuts her door and gets an attitude every wash day...:lachen:The smell doesn't bother me that much though.

OneInAMillion

It's been a few months since I bought anything, so I went pretty hard today:

UNA Rolland Oxygenating Drops
Silicon Mix Proteina
Sebastians Cellophanes Laminates in Golden Brunette
PP Biotin
Kenra MC Clarifying/Chelating

emo

Hair products that I ordered today:
Giovanni Conditioner Direct Leave-In Conditioner (regular size)
Giovanni Styling Gel L.A. Natural Strong Hold (sample size).

I also ordered a bottle of GG Coconut Alma Oil (should I put that in quotes? :rolleyes: :look:) about a week and a half ago. I haven't received it yet.

sunbubbles

uuuuuummmmmm........ I COMPLETELY broke but I couldn't help it, I took my sorry behind to Big Lots and stocked up on cheapy condish. I had $10 to blow babbay!!!!! lol