favorite thread

sbg4evr

at the end of the thread there is a section EXTRA INFORMATION, click on favorite thread. That's all.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
[ QUOTE ]
sbg4evr said:
at the end of the thread there is a section EXTRA INFORMATION, click on favorite thread. That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to find this "extra information" part to save something to favorites and I just don't see it..
could someone tell me EXACTLY where it is on the page?? PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Thanks!

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
sbg4evr said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to find this "extra information" part to save something to favorites and I just don't see it..
could someone tell me EXACTLY where it is on the page?? PRETTY PLEASE!!!

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Scroll down to the bottom of the page (while you're viewing a thread), and then click on Favorite Thread! (toggle). It's right there. HTH!

aqualung

Hey admins!

Is there a way to toggle favorite threads in the newly formatted forum? Let me know, even by pm. I haven't figured it out yet.

KAddy

megonw said:
Hey admins!

Is there a way to toggle favorite threads in the newly formatted forum? Let me know, even by pm. I haven't figured it out yet.

Not an admin, but know the answer. ;)
When in the thread click on Thread Tools then click on Subscribe to this thread.

Kitkat

I have saved threads to my favorites since the board was revised, only to go into my control panel and not see any evidence of them. Hmmm, where have those threads gone? :confused: Come out, come out, wherever you are!

KAddy, I'll try your suggestion. Thanks.:)