Favorite dc

Some of my favs are:

Kenra MC
Karen's body beautiful Luscious Locks Mask
Sally's GVP Biolage Conditioning Balm

My ultimate favorite thus far has been the Karen's body beautiful mask. That stuff literally just melts RIGHT into my and softens it. When I wash it out my hair feels amazing. I have yet to find something that yields the same results. It sucks that it's soo expensive and a pain to get so in the meantime I use other DCs. I'd love to just have a big vat of KBB mask.

I have found that since mixing EVOO and EVCO into my conditioner, every dc has been awesome. Super duper soft hair.

I am a PJ but for my DCs I have stayed pretty consistent. I have used Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose mixed with Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment. I would put it on my hair, detangle and get under the dryer for about 20 mins. My hair flourished.

However, I recently took a hiatus from consistent hair care (very bad of me). I was ready to get back on it and was running low on products and could not wait for a shipment so I tried something new. I used the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque w/ Seak Kelp, Argan Oil & Shea Butter. I loved it and I love the smell that lingered on my hair even with leave-ins. So this will not replace my favorite DC, but I definitely have 2 now!

Hope you find something that you love! Sometimes, I think it just takes trying a few things.

Have you tried giving your hair a fresh do-over with a clarifiying shampoo, porosity control and then a good protein. Once those have been jump started, then the hair is ready to accept moisture better and longer.

Also, try doing a steam towel treatment under your hair dryer, if you don't have a steamer. You can either do it with an oil/conditioner pre-poo or as a regualar DC.

After all of that, to answer your question, my faves have been KeraCare Humecto, Nexxus Humectress, Alter Ego Garlic Treatment, Matrix Biolage Balm, Silicon Mix, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose, ORS Replenishing, and some others. I'm in experimentation mode lately so I may have some new faves (planning to try Redken, Joico, and others).

Thanks alot! You have safe my hair. I clarified my hair, used pc then dc and my hair feel so amazing. Thanks again

Alter Ego keeps popping up. :look: Tempting to buy.

I like, in no particular order:
Kenra MC
Lustrasilk Shea & Mango Butter mixed with ORS Replenishing
Aubrey Organics White Camellia

Kenra MC
Joico Moisture Recovery Balm
ORS Replenishing
Just tried AO White Camellia - pretty good!
Our lists are very similar. Where did you pick up your Joico Moisture Recovery Balm? I haven't seen this in-store at Trade Secret or Ulta, unless I overlooked it.

My number one deep conditioner is Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment. :superbanana: The others are in no particular order. They are as follows:

Motions Moisture Plus
Silicon Mix Megasilk Conditioning Treatment
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
Aubrey Organics GPB
ORS Replenishing Pak
Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor - Protein
Neutragena Triple Deep Recovery Hair Mask
Neutragena Triple Moisture Daily Deep
Suave Professional Humectant

Last edited:
Back