Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Giovanni Conditioners

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other - Please specify

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VroniL2006

I like any of the Suave Conditioner's, which I use for my rinse conditioner. My hair feels really soft, smells good, and is very manageable after using Suave. I save my more expensive conditoners for my DC and Pre-poo.

I want to try Giovanni...its seems like those LHCF users, who use this product, seem to have good results.

I haven't used VO5 but its probably very similar to Suave...I used to alternate between VO5 and Suave hot oil treatments awhile back and they both worked well in my hair.

Last edited:
I love B&B. It says moisturizer, but I use it as a conditioner. The ingredients are below:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]Water , Canola Oil , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Castor Oil , Polyquaternium 32 , Polysorbate 80 , Aloe Vera Gel , DL Panthenol , Diazolidinyl Urea , Methyl Paraben , Propyl Paraben , Fragrance , D&C Red No. 33 [/FONT]
clearpixel.gif

B_Phlyy said:
V05s are pretty consistent on my hair. Suaves are hit or miss.

True---Suave does my hair like this too. But i love Suave Tropical Coconut and Aloe--those are the only ones my hair luvs. I use them as my rinse conditioner too.

suave milk & honey
suave coconut
vo5 oasis conditioners (anyone will do)
lustrasilk conditioners (shea butter, aloe, or herbal)

I'm gonna have to go w/ Suave milk and honey too! I like the VO5's i've tried, but thought that I would try the SM&H because of the raves.
The smell of that milk and honey just get's me! :drunk: :love: :drunk:

sweetascocoa said:
I agree with V05 being consistent. Suave hates my hair. i didnt know giovanni cons were cheap
I was gonna say the same thing. They arent cheap at all IMO.:look:

My absolute favorite right now is Garnier Length & Strength. :love:

My other faves:

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol
White Rain Tropical Coconut
V05 Tea Therapy
Suave Milk & Honey

VO5 gives me the best slip and detangling hands down.

suave is hit or miss, i never tried giovanni but i also like hello hydration

Aussie Moist is pretty good. I found some liter sized Citre Shine conditioners, one was moisturizing and the other was revitilizing at Big Lots for cheap and they were great but highly fragranced. These are all rinse out conditioners

Priestess said:

My other faves:

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol
White Rain Tropical Coconut
V05 Tea Therapy
Suave Milk & Honey

You and Mona Lisa are going to make me try these. I have tons of V05 Tea Therapy. I have just never tried it out.

Shunta and Sweetcoca......Thanks for letting me know I am not just cheap! lol. I dont think Giovanni Products are cheap either.:look:

I mean Suave is cool, but I like V05 better. I use cheapies as moisturizers

I used to like the milk and Honey conditioner but my hair hates the new formula, same with coconut. My hair likes Citrus Smoothie but it isn't moisturizing enough.

I love V05 Strawberries because it is moisturizing enough and it kind of smooths my hair. I am going to venture on to White Rain coconut when I run out of this and V05 Tea stuff.

Loooove Garnier Frutics conditioner for co-washes my HG. At the moment I'm using Sleek and Shine. All their conditioners have basically the same ingredient and give the same results. 2nd Love Aussie conditioners especially the 3 minute one very moisturizing.

Edit:
I looove Patene R/N intense moisturizing con.

Last edited:
I voted for other... I only use a deep conditioner(the one that I use is not cheap) but since I am 3 months post relaxer I had to break down and also buy a rinse out conditioner for slip and it was the Hello Hydration conditioner for $4.00 or so.

Letitia said:
You and Mona Lisa are going to make me try these. I have tons of V05 Tea Therapy. I have just never tried it out.

That disclosure was just borderline cruel. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*and my hair seems to like what Priestess uses....thinking should I try out a bottle of the Garnier...I already had the Lustrasilk Shea Butter on my list to pick up*

MonaLisa said:

:lachen:

MonaLisa said:
*and my hair seems to like what Priestess uses....thinking should I try out a bottle of the Garnier...I already had the Lustrasilk Shea Butter on my list to pick up*

Yeah, girl try it. The Garnier is slip-a-licious! :yep:

V05 balsam and protein 10x over. Has my hair feeling as soft as melted butter. I will try other V05 conditioners tho.

Last edited:
MonaLisa said:

But you have urged me pull out one of those bottles for tomorrow 'wash day.':lol:

Priestess said:

Me, too! I also really like the V05 Strawberries & Cream! I am really itching to try the Sun Ripened Raspberry one, too.

Back