Fanciful color rinse by Revlon

asha

Hello everyone, I've been a member of the forum for a while but this is my first post (I'm in my fourth year of undergraduate study for an honors degree in Psychology and present my undergraduate thesis on Monday April 28th--so have been very busy)
bookworm.gif

My hair is currently relaxed (not straight) and I was using motions relaxer in regular but am thinking of switching. My last relaxer was on March 17/03 and I am trying to wait until June 17th to get the next one.
I will be going on a vacation to the carribean
beach.gif
(Grenada - where I was born)and am wanting to try one of the color rinses for something fun for my trip. I noticed that at Walmart here (I currently live in Canada) they sell something called Fancifull by Revlon. I was wondering if any of you have used this product and if it would damage my hair. Should I try to locate the Sebastian Colorshine (have not had any luck in my area) or is the fanciful safe to use.

Oh, my hair is currently at my shoulders and my first goal is healthy strong hair, my second goal is bra strap, and my third goal is waistlength. I am also a PJ and do not want to be reformed.
bouncy.gif

Thanks for any and all info you ladies can give me and thank you for this wonderful forum as I was lost before finding it (but that's another story).

Catt
grin.gif

Hi Asha,

Welcome to the board!!! I'm not sure, but I think that Fanciful is a temporary rinse which washes right out the next time (or maybe in the next few times???) you shampoo!!

You would be way better off getting the Colourshines.

Ladies, if I'm wrong about the Fanciful, pls. correct me!
look.gif

Hi asha,

Glad you've started posting. Lindy is right. The FanciFull is a temporary rinse that shampoos right out. I think this product should be pretty safe to use.
smile.gif

I've had a Fanciful rinse before (in black) and really like it. It actually lasts for a few weeks.

Back