Famous Hair

MonaLisa

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
[ QUOTE ]
Miss_Jetsetter said:
I'd say Amerie, Keisha Knight Pulliam or even that chick who was in P-Diddy's video back in the day. Remember the song that he had w/ R.Kelly? It went something like, 'He don't understand you like I dooo'. Now that chicks hair was bangin...

[/ QUOTE ]

YESS, i know who you're talking about. she had beautiful hair and was very pretty.that song was one of my favorties back then.
he dont understand you like i do. no he dont, ne he dont, and he'll never make love to you like i do sooo give it to meeee. cause i could show you bout the real love and i could promise everything that i do is just to satisfy you. i got too much time on my hands. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anybody else peep Bree's sultry breakdown of lyrics?
LOL...okay..back to the thread...

BrEE

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
[ QUOTE ]
Miss_Jetsetter said:
I'd say Amerie, Keisha Knight Pulliam or even that chick who was in P-Diddy's video back in the day. Remember the song that he had w/ R.Kelly? It went something like, 'He don't understand you like I dooo'. Now that chicks hair was bangin...

[/ QUOTE ]

YESS, i know who you're talking about. she had beautiful hair and was very pretty.that song was one of my favorties back then.
he dont understand you like i do. no he dont, ne he dont, and he'll never make love to you like i do sooo give it to meeee. cause i could show you bout the real love and i could promise everything that i do is just to satisfy you. i got too much time on my hands. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anybody else peep Bree's sultry breakdown of lyrics?
LOL...okay..back to the thread...

[/ QUOTE ]

lolllll /images/graemlins/rofl.gif i couldnt help it.

sylver2

My hair right now is the same as Aaliyahs..but I would really LOVE to have Chilli's hair or Robinne Lee(Deliver us from Eva) or Tatyana Ali or definately that girl that played on LL's show "In The House", Maia Campbell. I would KILL for their texture.

Valerie

As I am natural, my hair inspirations are Jill Scot, Kelis, especially for the thickness, Lisa Nicole Carson for my first goal and Joy Denalane for my final goal.

Crystalicequeen123

Wow...if I could have any celebritie's hair, I would say:

-Keisha Knight Pulliam (Rudy-The Cosby Show)
-Lark Voorhies (Lisa-Saved By the Bell)
-Stacey Dash (Clueless)
-Tatiyana Ali (Fresh Prince of Bel Air)

I'd say that all 4 of those women's hair looks really nice, really healthy, and it's ALL theirs!

toinette

Tricking the president
Maia Campbell
Lark Voorhies
Stacey Dash
tatyana ali
malinda williams
jada pinkett smith
the lady who plays the president's ex-wife on 24

good2uuuu

For natural hair, Lisa Nicole Carson and Jill Scott have wonderful hair that is more representative of mine. Tracy Ellis-Ross has nice hair too, but her eyes disturb and distract me, so I never really can pay attention to her hair.

For relaxed hair, in addition to Kenya Moore, I also love Cece Winans hair.

anahnamuslyyours

In order: Jada Pinkett Smith, Lark Voorhies, Lisa Nicole Carson, Tracee Ellis Ross.

I've always LOVED Jada's hair. Short, long, medium...it don't matter. Her hair is gorgeous!

Shayla

sanaa lathan, tracee ellis ross, the little girl from one on one that plays brianna...her hair is nice, healthy, thick, and shiny

GoingBack

[ QUOTE ]
shawniegee said:
I pick Kenya moore as well.
pics

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Kenya Moore! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

anahnamuslyyours

[ QUOTE ]
the little girl from one on one that plays brianna...her hair is nice, healthy, thick, and shiny

[/ QUOTE ] Kyla Pratt does have some nice hair. But her weave these past few episodes is banging, too - there's no way she grew her hair that much between episode tapings!

naomi

good skin and hair
I would love to have Arissa's hair, she's the girl from The Real World- Las Vegas.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Robinne Lee, the girl from Deliver Us From Eva, who owned the beauty shop. Her hair is so beautiful!

toinette

Tricking the president
[ QUOTE ]
naomi said:
I would love to have Arissa's hair, she's the girl from The Real World- Las Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

arissa did have nice hair, so did irulan. and the little girl from the bernie mac show, camille winbush.

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
tatiana ali.

during the fresh prince days her hair was banging. it was long and fullll of body and loose curls. now it's shoulder length and too straight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree!!

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
Jada, Aaliyah, Tracy Eliis Ross, Kenya Moore, and Kyla Pratt

[/ QUOTE ]

ETA:
March

July

September
(september does look like a weave)