Fake WEN sellers on eBay!!

Coffee

WEN by Chaz Dean

We were just alerted to another eBay seller offering fakes, their user ID is t-bird456. Thank you Kai for alerting us. This one was selling about fake versions of all cleansers and remoists so if you have ever purchased from them, please don't use the product.

And our counterfeiter from Amazon is back in business on ebay with multiple auctions. We are working to shut him down for good, but counterfeits are on eBay also guys. This particular seller goes by the user id canejuicesqueezer. Do not purchase WEN from this seller, it is fake.

To mitigate this type of theft, I always buy from Chaz Dean directly or QVC.
There are way too many couterfeiters on eBay for me! I learned my lesson with a pair of UGGs I purchased for a friend's Christmas present. They weren't UGGs, they were MUGGs!

Oh no! I was about to put my Wen on ebay but now the bad ones will make it hard for me to sell mine. I purchased mine directly from the Wen site. * sigh *

I get my Wen from Amazon....that better be some real Wen. :nono:

Who was the seller on Amazon? There was a fake seller on there too!!

I only purchase mine from QVC or Chaz's website. That's just sick; people are so sneaky!!

How can u tell if it is fake? I wanna know for future reference!

I too shop mostly qvc

An update to the fake WEN we found on Amazon the other day. Here is a photo showing real WEN from us on the left, and the fake on the right. For new users especially, who aren't familiar with WEN, it can be tough to know you have counterfei...t product, but as you can see there are a few differences. The pump is unusual as well, we've never used one like that. As far as we can tell, the fake contains a mix of conditioner and toothpaste, but we really can't say for sure what this contains so we really encourage you guys to only buy from authorized vendors.

I can't find the other post, but it said something about the labels not being the same and also the trademark was wrong.

558591_10150678201655876_136769140875_9755862_880820297_n.jpg

Last edited:
That link is from Chaz Dean. Maybe they are saying this so that y'all won't buyWen from any place but THEM!

I am skepical of sellers that alerts of their products. I would probably believe it if the message was coming from just some regular person.

wow thanks Coffee

I only ordered one off of Ebay. All my others were QVC except the first two which was Guthy Ranker which I trust!

I guess no more off of ebay, even the one, I am just skeptical now. I ordered the Vanilla Mint off there! I am pretty sure it was legit but can't fathom putting if could on my hair. If could be fake, If could be real. :nono: I know it's not grammatically correct. LOL

That link is from Chaz Dean. Maybe they are saying this so that y'all won't buyWen from any place but THEM!

I am skepical of sellers that alerts of their products. I would probably believe it if the message was coming from just some regular person.

CP, I doubt they would go to all of the trouble to close down legit sellers. Why would legit sellers close down if the product was real. It's the same as people selling fake Louis V or Coach bags. Sell fake products that are really popular....just my 2 cents worth.

To mitigate this type of theft, I always buy from Chaz Dean directly or QVC.
There are way too many couterfeiters on eBay for me! I learned my lesson with a pair of UGGs I purchased for a friend's Christmas present. They weren't UGGs, they were MUGGs!

I'm sorry for your bad experience but....

:lachen::lachen:

Thanks, good thing I ordered from gunthy ranker first and my next order will be from qvc, thanks a whole bunch!

WTF?!?! :lol: I'm sorry but I want to know who is the one who sat there and thought "What can I cut this conditioner with? OH, OH, OH, TOOTHPASTE!!!"

*CherryPie* said:

Nope this is real, I can confirm "Kai" who reported to them was me. I've been buying all my Wen through QVC and RG, I got one seasonal Pumpkin Ginger from a member here and wanted to try the seasonal Winter Vanilla Mint since that was the only seasonal I had not tried so got it off of ebay since it was no longer available from the company and this was before the fraud alert went out. Once they posted the picture and description of the fake Wen I know I got got. I compared it to my authentic bottles and noticed the differences including in the consistency from the rest of the seasonals. Also the safety seal was deteriorating because of a reaction to one of the ingredients. Those fakes are out there ya'll try to purchase from authorized sellers or more trust worthy sources.

I'm sending Wen my fake Wen for them to send to their labs for testing.

I just received my wen off of Ebay yesterday it was the full kit cleansing conditioner, remoist, styling cream, texture balm, and shower comb. I hope its real

*~SCKRI23~* via LHCF app

I guess you can only trust guthy ranker, the original site , and qvc. I wouldn't take a risk with no other site. If you can afford to take a risk then go ahead, even tho I think none would want to...

Man, this thread is RIGHT ON TIME! I was just about to pull the trigger on ebay for some Pumpkin - I'm desperate, yall! :cry:

There was thread about fake MAC online. If you want the authentic thing, then go to their store. You want WEN? Go to the WEN online store. You want MAC go to the MAC store or MAC online store. Simple as that. I understand some people are trying to cut corners to find a good deal, but these products are expensive for a reason (because they're good quality products)
That good deal you got on what you thought was WEN, from a seller who promised you the world, may leave you with a head of toothpaste and cheapie conditioner in your hair...which is what I heard counterfeiters were putting in those bottles.

Back