Extensions Plus Hair

NYCAngel

Hi Ladies.
Has anyone tried the Extensions Plus Silky Relaxed hair? How does it look when airdried? I'm trying to decide between the Silky Relaxed and the Relaxed Texture from Extensions Plus. Anyone tried both of them or have suggestions on which one is better. My hair is fine and thin so I worry about the Relaxed Texture being too course and thick to match my hair. I'm relaxed.

bluediamond0829

I haven't tried it.,..i have the Relaxed texture and never used it :( ....i think some ladies from BHM have posted and talked about this hair in some post...cant remember

Sade'

Hi Ladies.
Has anyone tried the Extensions Plus Silky Relaxed hair? How does it look when airdried? I'm trying to decide between the Silky Relaxed and the Relaxed Texture from Extensions Plus. Anyone tried both of them or have suggestions on which one is better. My hair is fine and thin so I worry about the Relaxed Texture being too course and thick to match my hair. I'm relaxed.

My hair is very fine, almost fly away type hair but the relaxed texture from EP blends PERFECT! I am natural.