Extend-A-Perm

nikipovi

I was in the BSS today and I saw a product by Soft & Beautiful called Extend-A-Perm. Does anybody know anything about this or has anyone tried it before? I am wanting to stretch my relaxer out to 12 weeks and I was wondering if this may help out. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

Thanks!!!

hopeful

When I was relaxed I tried this on my 4a/b hair and it did nothing for me.:nono: Hope you get more responses though.

luvSLave

My best friend tried it and said the same as hopeful.

Also, I think it's supposed to be used with a blowdryer, which IMO always makes hair straighter, so I imagine the products themselves don't do jack.

Annakei

You are better of getting a product that is really moisturizing and leaves your hair soft and soften ng because that product does not work!!! I bought it once, actually I got a sample from the Sisters Only event out here.

I'd say pass on that one!

Diane71

I tried that product awhile back and I have three words for you, "leave it alone". It did absolutely nothing for my hair except dry it out and make it brittle. Maybe it will work for you but for me it was a waste of my money and time.

krissyprissy

I bought this product a walgreen , but I returned it because the instructions said that you have to blow dry your hair striaght. I hate heat, so I returned it for a refund and bought some s-curl.

tryn2growmyhair

Oh no! I just bought this at an Asian BSS store and I know they wont allow me to return it! I remember hearing about this on the boards and thought it had gotten good reviews. Oh well.