Excessive shedding

580girl

Hey Ladies,

:nono: I just took my cornrows down yesterday, and I had so many matted tangles and shedding, so I decided to DC w/ a shower cap, because I don't have a dryer, left it on for about 2 hrs, and it still seemed so brittle and thin:wallbash:. How can I get my hair stronger and stop the shedding, please help.

580girl

What did you DC with?

I used a dc I got from Leannashair site, I'm not sure about her products though I'm trying to use all natural products which hers are, and like I said my hair still seemed brittle and weak, you know after you use some products you can feel and see a major difference.:ohwell:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
You didn't try to comb it while it was tangled, did you?

What are the ingredients in the conditioner? Maybe it's a protein conditioner. You definitely need something that'll give you slip, and I haven't come across a natural conditioner that does that :ohwell:

580girl

You didn't try to comb it while it was tangled, did you?

What are the ingredients in the conditioner? Maybe it's a protein conditioner. You definitely need something that'll give you slip, and I haven't come across a natural conditioner that does that :ohwell:

I thought that maybe if I tried all natural products, that it would prob be the best thing for my hair, but I'm not having any luck w/ that. The only thing thats really working for me is the bee mine, drinking water and my supplmnts. Maybe I should have stuck w/ silk elements it really made my hair nice and soft. I stopped using it because of the ingredients.:wallbash: