***Excellent cheap conditioner***

Destanee

Has anyone tried Daily Defense Conditioner for dry/damaged/colour treated hair?

This stuff is great and cheap (.94 cents). It is a thick conditioner that detangles and moisturizes like you wouldn’t believe!! The softness my hair gets is incredible.

I think you need to give this a try, heck for .94 cents you have nothing to lose.

JenJen2721

Isn't this the one Sassy was raving about just last week???? Is this the one she said she went back to Walmart to get and it was sold out!?!?!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I love this conditioner! I've been using the Tender Apple for conditioner washes for a few weeks. I mixed in a little V05 Blushin' Apple to improve the scent. It works great as a leave-in, too.

I got a 25.4 oz bottle from Dollar Tree for $2!

B

ballet_bun

[ QUOTE ]

This stuff is great and cheap (.94 cents). It is a thick conditioner that detangles and moisturizes like you wouldn’t believe!! The softness my hair gets is incredible.

I think you need to give this a try, heck for .94 cents you have nothing to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you use this for your CO washes? If you have the time, can you tell us some of the ingredients? I iwll have to look into this for CO washes ... if it's that cheap ...doesn't hurt to try just once!

Ballet Bun ...

Destanee

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you use this for your CO washes? If you have the time, can you tell us some of the ingredients? I iwll have to look into this for CO washes ... if it's that cheap ...doesn't hurt to try just once!

Ballet Bun ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I do use it for CO washes. I'll post the ingredients when I get home.

soulchild

I've mentioned this conditioner before. It's the best conditioner I've used so far for conditioner washes I love it. Everyone should try it and the price is right too.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, EDTA, sodium chloride, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

Sorry if I mispelled anything.

Cindy70

I've tried both the Daily Defense conditioner and shampoo for dry/damaged hair. The shampoo is really good if you don't want that "squeaky" clean feel; it definitely won't dry your hair out. I personally like for my hair to be squeaky clean after I wash it, so I haven't used the shampoo that often.

Destinee, you're right about the conditioner. It's pretty good. It leaves your hair really soft and detangled. The smell didn't bother me at all.

You can also purchase the Daily Defense shampoos and conditioners at the Family Dollar store for $1.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't this the one Sassy was raving about just last week???? Is this the one she said she went back to Walmart to get and it was sold out!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Same one! I ended up going to another Wal-Mart and stocking up. Then I got the giant bottle from Dollar Tree. I can relax for now.

zoya_j

I heard so many raves about this, I thought I'd found a daily conditioner for my hair. I was really disappointed that it didn't work for me. Maybe I got the wrong one. Sassy, which one is it that you use? I have the one for dry/damaged hair Defense 4. Could someone please list the ingredients for the conditioner with the apples? I just don't get how this doesn't work for my hair

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I think you got the wrong product. (Check the link to Walgreens in my previous post) I've seen the ones with the numbers that you mentioned. This one doesn't have "Clairol" anywhere on the bottle. The one I have says "Made in Mexico. Distributed by Proctor & Gamble" on the back.

zoya_j

Ok the one I have is definitely not the right one. It's in beige bottle with a gray pop up top. Made in USA. Totally different ingredients altogether. I'll be in the US next week I'll try that version out then. There's still hope for me after all

knapsis

This product sounds great. I'll have to give it a try.
BTW, I'm fairly new to this board, so I don't know what CO Washes are. Could someone explain this to me?

Knapsis

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
@ knapsis:

Here's some great info on cond washes. You can also search this board for "conditioner wash" "no poo" and "daily rinsing".

Welcome to the board!

soulchild

The noticed the ingredients listed above for the Daily Defense are very similiar to the ingredienets found in Pantene's hydrating curls

Hydrating Curls: Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Ethyl Glutamate , Dimethicone , Benzyl Alcohol , Fragrance , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , EDTA , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Daily Defense: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, fragrance, EDTA, sodium chloride, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

I don't know how they compare though,anyone who has tried both?