"etsy Product Recommendations

momi

I'm itching to try some new hair products and would like to support a small business. Does anyone have any Etsy sellers that they can recommend?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Another vote for Jakeala.

She's upfront: It can take anywhere from 3-4 weeks to get your products.

I will probably always order her Shea Amla Parfait (scented at 75% strength due to my sensitive nose) and her Shiloh Hair Balm.

I get both scented in the same scent as her award-winning conditioner bar. It's DIVINE.

* I'm exploring/trialing Pure One Beauty as well, though I prefer to browse her actual website versus her Etsy shop. More products are listed. She has a lot of endorsements from TV shows. Ingredients look good. She customizes and has a beautiful spirit.

Soaring Eagle

Singin’ the praises of the baggy method
I just ordered some products from Texture Me Natural. Don't think she's on Etsy, but it's definitely small business. I ordered the Henna and Amla Deep conditioner, and the Amla and Avocado Leave In. She also has an ayurvedic butter, which I only noticed after I completed my order, so I just might go back to get it or I may purchase the Shea Amla Parfait from Jakeala that everyone talks about.