Anabelle's Perfectblends (etsy) Owner: Beyond Amazing Customer Service

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I just can't NOT tell you about Erica Bowman's beyond amazing customer service and spirit.

Back story:
I had emailed a different Etsy vendor to see if that vendor could provide a smaller jar of a 16-ounce product, as I would be trying it for the first time. So yesterday when I opened my Etsy page and saw a little floating "1" indicating that I had a new message, I assumed it was that vendor getting back with me.

It was not. It was Erica Bowman, the owner of (Anabelle's) PerfectBlends. She said in so many words, "I was thinking about your challenges with wash-and-go's, and I think I have found the perfect product for you. It's not mine, but I love to support other BOB's. I just recently tried this product, and it worked for me . . ."

:eek:

That would have been BEYOND amazing customer service in itself.

But that's not the end!

I went to the vendor's website to try to order the product that Erica was recommending, and the shipping was like $9. I texted Erica back with basically: "Is there anyway I can get this on the ground? The shipping is about $9!"

This is a copy of the text she wrote back: "I'll go pick up a bottle for you tomorrow after work and shop it to you."

Um :eek:. . . what?!?? :thud::cry3::cry::cry4::notworthy::thankyou: :love3::heart:

I don't know what to say! I'm just TEARY at the kindness! Oh my goodness, We have some REALLY beautiful women in our community in their element, doing their thing, blessing folks with their skills and character and spirit.

Woooooo!

trclemons

I just can't NOT tell you about Erica Bowman's beyond amazing customer service and spirit.

Back story:
I had emailed a different Etsy vendor to see if that vendor could provide a smaller jar of a 16-ounce product, as I would be trying it for the first time. So yesterday when I opened my Etsy page and saw a little floating "1" indicating that I had a new message, I assumed it was that vendor getting back with me.

It was not. It was Erica Bowman, the owner of (Anabelle's) PerfectBlends. She said in so many words, "I was thinking about your challenges with wash-and-go's, and I think I have found the perfect product for you. It's not mine, but I love to support other BOB's. I just recently tried this product, and it worked for me . . ."

But that's not the end!

I went to the vendor's website to try to order the product that Erica was recommending, and the shipping was like $9. I texted Erica back with basically: "Is there anyway I can get this on the ground? The shipping is about $9!"

This is a copy of the text she wrote back: "I'll go pick up a bottle for you tomorrow after work and shop it to you."

Um :eek:. . . what?!?? :thud::cry3::cry::cry4::notworthy::thankyou: :love3::heart:

I don't know what to say! I'm just TEARY at the kindness! Oh my goodness, We have some REALLY beautiful women in our community in their element, doing their thing, blessing folks with their skills and character and spirit.

Woooooo!

Whoa! That is beyond amazing customer service. What product did she recommend?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Whoa! That is beyond amazing customer service. What product did she recommend?

@Miss Kane is the literal best and such a sweetheart :yep:
I tell her all the time :love2:

Not only are her products awesome (hair, body, and face) but she really has great, GREAT CS.

I keep tearing up about this! It's just too sweet. It's really frustrating when you are struggling with your hair and spending and spending and putting in hours and hours trying to learn. And then someone takes the time to do this when . . . (A) . . . they don't have to [I never would have known if she'd thought about it and said, "Naaa. I'm too busy.") . . . and (B) . . . IT DOESN'T BENEFIT HER--IT BENEFITS SOMEONE ELSE. See: Here I go again. :cry2:

THE PRODUCT:
Liquid Love Activating Moisturizer

She said she used it on dry hair, and that the instructions say it can be used as a moisturizer and deep conditioner. Every head is different so what works for one might not work for another, but $9 for 16 ounces is good and more than worth the try, for me.

This recommendation is PERFECT timing, because I'm getting better results with banding, but need to find a product I can apply post-drying. :yep: :smile:

Links:
http://www.shopliquidlove.com/Activating-Moisturizer-16-oz-080128848883.htm

http://www.texasbeautysupplies.com/products/liquid-love-activator-moisturizer-16oz-bottle

NaturallyATLPCH

Back story:

But that's not the end!

Woooooo!
@Miss Kane is the bomb.com.org.edu.gov.net. Welcome to the party honey, she's got some customers for life, die hards, and then some. One of the very few I've continued to support REPEATEDLY.

Aggie

Back story:

But that's not the end!

Woooooo!

@YvetteWithJoy

Oh crap, Im sitting here and I really need a box of tissues. Wow, that is amazing! @Miss Kane is really the ONE to support with my coins.

Did you all know that when I was complaining about not getting my stuff last weekend - that she sent my products the Monday following? For little ol' me? I mean who does that? I don't know how she knew, but all I know is, Monday morning, I got a shipping notification for my products.

Okay I'ma go to the bathroom and get me some tissue to wipe this mess up off my face. Lots a :love: to you @Miss Kane. I picked my package up from the courier today and I can't wait to start using them :yep:.