Essential Oil Sale

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Oils
pennherb.com is having a buy three get one free sale. I've been using the Nature's Wonderland oils for a while. They are good quality.

Instructions: You will receive your FREE BOTTLE ONLY if you follow these instructions. You must mention this E-mail special in the "comments" section when you check out, or cut & paste the following "electronic coupon" into the "comments" section.

***BUY 3, GET 4TH BOTTLE OF YOUR CHOICE FREE (lowest value item) - Nature's Wonderland ESSENTIAL OILS -EXPIRES 12/22/02***

Ennyaa

Whoa! Their prices are amazing! So the PJ rule is you can buy it if it's on sale right? lol

I wish they had some of the rarer oils like Yarrow and Ylang Ylang but I still might buy from there anyways.
I was doing a search on their site for Emu oil and this pain reliever called Ultra Blue came up. I swear some of the ingredients sound like a GREAT hair growth formula to me. (I've become and ingredient fiend.) Check this out:

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Menthol (4%). INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Emu Oil, Methyl SulfonylMethane (MSM), Polyacrylamide and C13-14 Isoparaffin and Laureth-7, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Dioctyl Adipate and Octyl Stearate, Octyl Palmitate, White Willow Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Gel, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vita. C ), Capsicum Oleoresin, Cornflower Extract, Chamomile Extract, Feverfew Extract, Hypericum Extract, Calendula Extract, Linden Extract, Coriander Oil, Grape Seed Extract, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance, FD & C Blue #1 Lake.

Am I crazy or does this seem like it has good stuff for hair in it? I mean MSM, Panthenol, Vit C? It has some funny sounding stuff and I don't know bout that blue dye, though. Yeah I know, I know the world doesn't revolve around hair.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
You're welcome!

They do have good prices. And I love the flat shipping rate. It's cheaper than going to my local health store.

I use a similar products called "Super Strength Blue Emu" for my stiff neck and shoulder.

http://blue-emu.com/ingredients.shtml

I read the ingredients and thought, "Hmmm..." and slapped some in my hair. /images/graemlins/grin.gif It was too sticky. And it didn't spread well.

The menthol in the other stuff sounds good, though...

Ennyaa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Okay good to know I'm not the only thinking craziness like that. Maybe would be good for a treatment before washing though... hmmmm.