EMPRESS Re-Gro Hair Regrowth

berry87

Has anyone heard of, or used this product?

I'm seriously considering to use it. The hair on the left is thinner than the right side. Also the back/nape section is the slowest to grow! If anyone has used it or know someone who did please share! Thanks HHG:)

http://www.re-gro.com/re-gro/index.php

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
I haven't tried it, but I plan on it too. If I see results bad or good before you do I'll let you know.

smitmarv

Is it true that when you stop using Monoxadill that the new hair can fall out? This ould mean you can never stop using it. I hope that is not true.

texasqt

Just FYI...unless your hair is gone (or your scalp is as slick as a table!) or you have alopecia, I wouldn't recommend using it. It (along with rogaine and others) is for people who are balding, hence "regrow". If you have hair, you may cause damage to it. Also, your "new" hair may become dependant on it meaning if you stop what you've grown may disappear.

If you want to work on growing what you already have, there are thousands of ways to do it. Keep researching on LHCF, find something that works for you and stick with it long enough to take effect.

Good Luck!