Emotionally attached!!!

shetara20

Does anyone feel like they are emotionally attached to their hair????I do. I have thought about BCing my hair but the truth is I am toooooo emotionally attached to my hair. I dont ever wanna cut unless its the last straw. The thought of cutting it drives me crazy!!!!! I like having my chin length hair and I am embracing it at this point. I just hope I take good enough care of it that it can grow long, healthy and strong!!!! I know that hair can always grow back but im attached. But I wanna know does anyone else feel this way about their hair????

d-rock

I'm attached too. I refused to cut my damaged hair years ago when I transitioned cause I was really self-conscious about it.

Does anyone feel like they are emotionally attached to their hair????I do. I have thought about BCing my hair but the truth is I am toooooo emotionally attached to my hair. I dont ever wanna cut unless its the last straw. The thought of cutting it drives me crazy!!!!! I like having my chin length hair and I am embracing it at this point. I just hope I take good enough care of it that it can grow long, healthy and strong!!!! I know that hair can always grow back but im attached. But I wanna know does anyone else feel this way about their hair????

awwww!!!!! Yes I feel the same way with my hair. I feel like my hair is sooo important to me that it cannot be cut ever again! I would have a mental breakdown if i d cut it!!:bighug: