Elucence, Salerm 21, Indian Oil - Review

BrownBetty

Hello All,

I just finished roller setting my hair and it feels like butta!!! I mean my hair has never felt this good!!
bouncy.gif

Here are my reviews:

Dabur Vatika Oil - $2.99
shocked.gif

I did a pre shampoo treatment with this. I just applied it to my hair, and put on a plastic cap for a couple of hours. It is lite, and smells okay. My hair felt softer when I took the cap off to wash my hair. Rating: 8 out of 10.

Next I washed my hair with:

Elucence
I used the clarifying 'poo. It was nice, didn't leave my hair stripped or tangled. I was able to run my fingers through my hair, under the shower. Rating: 9 out of 10

I followed up with the mositurizing 'poo. This stuff is nice, I didn't need a lot, I see the 32 oz bottle I bought will last a long time. My hair didn't feel as good as it does when I use creme of nature, but it is good none the less. Rating: 7 out of 10

The mositurizing conditioner is the star of the show
king.gif
. I used emergencee because the hair was acting up. I followed up with the MB conditioner, left it on for 30, when I rinsed the conditioner out my hair felt like silk. I am a 4a/b this is an exciting moment. This stuff is a keeper, this will be in my permanent rotation. Rating: 10 out of 10

Salerm 21
Once I was done, I used the salerm 21 and it is really nice. I will see how it fairs once my hair is dry but for now it did a good job of detangling and smoothing the hair. The perfume scent is nice not too bad. I will buy this again. Rating: 9 out of 10

I am soo happy right now. I feel like I have finally found a rotation of products that are good for my hair. Thanks to all of you
kiss.gif
kiss.gif
kiss.gif

Everyone seems to be raving about this Salerm 21! You all are gonna make me go broke....I'm feeling the NEED to buy this one...

Great reviews Miss Vee!

I've been dying for that Salerm 21 too! I have the all of the same Elucence shampoo and conditioner..they are great aren't they!! Glad you're loving your products!!

Re: Elucence, Salerm 21, Indian Oil - Review

Salerm 21 has become my favorite leave-in conditioner the smell is awesome.

Man, you guys are making me want it more than before and I dind't think that was possible..lol

[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
Man, you guys are making me want it more than before and I dind't think that was possible..lol

[/ QUOTE ]
Gone and get yourself some.
poke.gif
You can order it from http://www.metrobeauty.com
wink.gif

You bad Allandra,lol! I'm just about ready to order some...Thanks for the link!

Yeah and I've used a lot of leave-ins and Salerm 21 is at the top. I don't know what it is but I think it gives a different texture to your hair.

Thanx for posting Allandra, I just ordered some...I can't wait to FINALLY try it!

Yep Salerm is good stuff. I just picked up another bottle the other day
smile.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did i open this thread!!!! God bless you all.
nono.gif
nono.gif

OK, I'm sitting over here all
cry3.gif
. My Elucence MB conditioner is at the UPS center all weekend. Why do they always make delivery attempts while I'm at work?

I love Vatika Coconut Hair Oil
smile.gif
It leaves the hair so soft. I use it everyday as a leave in/moisturizer. It might cause your hair to lighten over time though. I have been using it for a little over 2 months and my hair has a deep reddish tint (the henna).

Can you buy it at a beauty supply or salon? It seems Sally's nor Sephora carry it.

You all make it hard for a PJ to reform.
fallenangel.gif

Back