Elucence Lovers

daviine

How do you prefer to wear your Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner? Or maybe I should ask which wasy is ti most effective for you?

--As a rinse out
--as a leave in
--as a deep conditioner
--as a dry leave in (does anyone do this on a regular basis with good results?)

I'm stuck between leave-in and rinse out but don't know which one I like it as better. Lie someone else said, don't want my hair to get used to it.

SweetCocoa do you prefer it one way over the other? Do you ever use it as both a leave-in and a rinse out in the same seesion? I hope that's not a stupid question.

To daviine: I think I'm the one who said " I don't want my hair to get used to it". My dilemma is that I haven't found a good leave-in nor regular conditioner that is more moisturizing for my hair so I use it both ways. I love it both as a leave in and a rinse. But once my hair gets used to something, it doesn't work as well so that's what I'm scared of.

I have used it as a deep conditioner, a leave in and also a dry leave in. I think I love it BEST all 3 ways! When I use it as a dry leave in (to moisten my ends), I dampen the ends with some water just using my finger tips then I apply the conditioner.

I also like the extended moisture repair conditioner.

SVT, is your last question for me? If so, I use the extended moisture repair as a deep conditioner for about 20 min.

Daviine, I use it most of the time as a rinse out, cause I have other stuff I use as a leave in depending on how I'm wearing my hair.

I have used it both as a leave in and deep conditioner with good resilts. Also makes a good setting lotion. I usually use it as a setting lotion.

Back