ELASTA QP RELAXER--REVIEWS???

Teshila

I just bought the Elasta QP Relaxer. This is my first time using this product and I am a little nervous. I have heard so many good things about this product line. For those of you who have used it, how were your results? TIA.

Ive used Elasta QP Relaxer ever since I was a teenager. It makes your hair straight, silky, and easy to comb through...there's no need to worry...try it!
smile.gif

I used to use it. Loved both the mild strength for myself and Super for my sister. Never had any problems with it.

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
Ive never used it. Have you tried doing a search?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the responses. I have done a search and have found reviews for every other Elasta product under the sun. It seems that many are happy with this product line, so I thought I would ask about the relaxers specifically. I will post the results.
smile.gif

My hairdresser applied an Elasta Relaxer sensitive scalp last week and I am very pleased. It got straigt but wasn't all dried out and crispy. I haven't had any breakage either. I might get Elasta relaxers in place of Affirm, which I kept experiencing breakage and dryness with.

Back