ELASTA QP RELAXER--REVIEWS???

Teshila

I just bought the Elasta QP Relaxer. This is my first time using this product and I am a little nervous. I have heard so many good things about this product line. For those of you who have used it, how were your results? TIA.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Ive used Elasta QP Relaxer ever since I was a teenager. It makes your hair straight, silky, and easy to comb through...there's no need to worry...try it!

Laginappe

I used to use it. Loved both the mild strength for myself and Super for my sister. Never had any problems with it.

Teshila

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
Ive never used it. Have you tried doing a search?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the responses. I have done a search and have found reviews for every other Elasta product under the sun. It seems that many are happy with this product line, so I thought I would ask about the relaxers specifically. I will post the results.

Neen

My hairdresser applied an Elasta Relaxer sensitive scalp last week and I am very pleased. It got straigt but wasn't all dried out and crispy. I haven't had any breakage either. I might get Elasta relaxers in place of Affirm, which I kept experiencing breakage and dryness with.