Elasta QP Prods - What's the difference b/t...

KinksnCurlz

Elasta QP Prods - What\'s the difference b/t...

... Elasta QP
Silk - This thermal designed lotion is great for finger styling, wrap setting or creating soft curls on damp hair. Thermal protectants guard against damage when drying hair.

AND

H-Two - Lightweight leave-in conditioner for thermal protection and incredible shine while making hair soft and manageable.

They r both supposed to b thermal protectants, correct?
scratchchin.gif
Does anyone use either, which do you prefer. And yes, im on an elasta qp high rite now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Re: What\'s the difference b/t...

I use silk for blowdrying. I apply it to after shampooing and conditioning. Then sit under the bonnet dryer in braids. After loosening a section I run a blowdryer over it while stretching it out. Then after each section is done I flatiron. Makes my hair last longer.

i dunno if i should give my lil 2 cents....hmmmph!
everyone got a 'that a girl' except me when i told you about elasta products!

whoa is me! nobody knows the trouble i been through! do yall hear me lhcf?

okay, i'm through b*tching and moaning.

-i use the h-two as a leave-in and a setting lotion. i have the silk but prefer to use it when i do a braid-out or crimp-deep wave.

oh...did i tell you how bad you hurt my little feelings ::ladylibra sticking out her tongue at caramelhonee::

fyi-elasta qp is a product twin/and is manufactured by a bigger name brand (i think it's kenra???) anyway, supergirl posted this a while ago.

Wow ladylibra! If that's true then I'd love to know which qp product is equal to kenra moisturizing conditioner? I could save a ton of $$$$$$$$$.

[ QUOTE ]
ladylibra_30 said:
i dunno if i should give my lil 2 cents....hmmmph!
everyone got a 'that a girl' except me when i told you about elasta products!

whoa is me! nobody knows the trouble i been through! do yall hear me lhcf?

okay, i'm through b*tching and moaning.

-i use the h-two as a leave-in and a setting lotion. i have the silk but prefer to use it when i do a braid-out or crimp-deep wave.

oh...did i tell you how bad you hurt my little feelings ::ladylibra sticking out her tongue at caramelhonee::

[/ QUOTE ]

OH LL, i am soooo sorry.
23_29_104.gif

4_9_8.gif

i didn't mean to hurt ur feelings. The only reason why i used it was b/c of the samples i rec'd ... i was trying to save money b/c i did rebuke that pj bug for a WHILEEEE now. Do u forgive me? Please...
23_2_49.gif

now, look at what you did? i'm in tears! okay, okay...i forgive you
grin.gif

btw-i can't see the pics in your reply...i see red x's.

LOL.
it's a sad man walking... another one carrying a sign that says im sorry and he's crying ... and another one asking u to forgive me and it says 'pretty please'
laugh.gif

Back