Elasta QP Model Call

Lavendar

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Elasta QP is searching for African-American women ages 18-35 in the Atlanta area to model at the Bronner Bros. International Hair Show, August 2-4, 2008. Models must have healthy, natural or relaxed hair, and must be willing to relax, touch up and/or cut their hair. 3-inch heels required.

When: August 1, 2008 Where: Westin Peachtree Plaza, Downtown Time: 5-9 pm

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Elasta QP is searching for African-American women ages 18-35 in the Atlanta area to model at the Bronner Bros. International Hair Show, August 2-4, 2008. Models must have healthy, natural or relaxed hair, and must be willing to relax, touch up and/or cut their hair. 3-inch heels required.

When: August 1, 2008 Where: Westin Peachtree Plaza, Downtown Time: 5-9 pm

[/FONT]

*snicker* Good luck with that Elasta--bet their models won't be any LHCFers.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Elasta QP is searching for African-American women ages 18-35 in the Atlanta area to model at the Bronner Bros. International Hair Show, August 2-4, 2008. Models must have healthy, natural or relaxed hair, and must be willing to relax, touch up and/or cut their hair. 3-inch heels required.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When: August 1, 2008 Where: Westin Peachtree Plaza, Downtown Time: 5-9 pm[/FONT]
If it is healthy, won't be for long!:lachen:.......

Imma have to hijack this thread a moment...Lavendar :spinning:...your hair...:grin:...It is just fabulous. I was like, "Whoa! Amazing health!" Beautiful hair...

Oh er um...no volunteer model here either. :nono:

Imma have to hijack this thread a moment...Lavendar :spinning:...your hair...:grin:...It is just fabulous. I was like, "Whoa! Amazing health!" Beautiful hair...

I know! Her hair is RATHER luscious looking. :yep: The shine, the awesome ends, she has it all. :)

I know! Her hair is RATHER luscious looking. :yep: The shine, the awesome ends, she has it all. :)

Awww shucks...thanks ladies.:blush: DH has laid down the law and says I gotta at least try for WL, so I hope to join your club some day!

*snicker* Good luck with that Elasta--bet their models won't be any LHCFers.

:lachen:I was an Elasta model once during college...they put so much weave and hairspray and gel in my head...they gave me a touchup too. I'm very skeptical about them asking for relaxed or natural, given the styles they did on their models.:perplexed It was an experience though.:yep:

Back