dudleys products

sunny

does anyone here use dudleys products or have used them in the past? what were ur results with them....im thinking of buying some cream protein or hair rebuilder and some shampoos....suggestions welcome as well..thanx

Owest

So Wavy Baby
I use their PCA Moisture Retainer, and I LOVE it. I also use their Setting Gel on my edges, and suprisingly it keeps them in place with out making them hard. I used to use the Creme Hairdressing until I actually read the ingrediants. The first 3 are Petroleum, Mineral Oil, and Paraffin. I really love their products but NOT the price. I wanted to buy their shampoo "The Shampoo", but I refuse to bay 14.99 for an 8 oz bottle.
Oh yeah, there Oil Sheen is a waste of $10. It's great at first, but within the next couple of hours, it started to dry my hair

bocagirl

I thought the cream protein was awesome. I really loved it, also I use the Creme Press as a heat protectant when I flat iron and it leaves a nice sheen on my hair that last for days.

moneychaser

I love their Hair Rebuilder, its a great mild protein conditioner

Keen

I love the PCA moisturizer. I got some moisturizing conditioner but it turned pink by the time I tried to used it! Now I'm afraid to use it cause I don't want it to break my hair. I checked the bottle and there were no expiration date on the bottle....

jasmine

[ QUOTE ]
bocagirl said:
also I use the Creme Press as a heat protectant when I flat iron and it leaves a nice sheen on my hair that last for days.

[/ QUOTE ]
for pressing, dudley cream press leaves your hair soft and light and is much better than the ultra sheen satin press stuff

LABETT

The Dudley DRC 28 is the best Dudley product I have ever used and most effective on my hair.
I like the Hair Rebuilder and just started back using it.
I have not use the shampoo or creme protein in years I think they were pretty good products back then I was not taking care of my hair.

CynamonKis

Dudley Creme Press - Rave!

I MUST rave about Dudley Creme Press. I was VERY PLEASANTLY surprised at how straight and frizz-free my natural hair got when I used this when I flat ironed my hair today. I had some "frizz" issues with my LOVE--Keracare Silken seal, and I thought it was the flat iron (I have a CHI). I pulled the Dudleys creme press from hiding and decided to try it and it got my hair VERY STRAIGHT with only 2 "pass thrus".

I just had to share this....

I purchased it months ago on recommendations from someone on this board, and left it on the shelf for months but not anymore!

jasmine said:
[ QUOTE ]
bocagirl said:
also I use the Creme Press as a heat protectant when I flat iron and it leaves a nice sheen on my hair that last for days.

[/ QUOTE ]
for pressing, dudley cream press leaves your hair soft and light and is much better than the ultra sheen satin press stuff

OneInAMillion

I love Dudley's products:

DRC-28 is a great heavy protein Tx that doesn't leave your hair hard, but makes it very strong. It's also a heat protectant

Cream protein conditioner is great...the prices kept going up so I forget about it, but I do love this.

I also like their Mild relaxer because it makes my hair so silky.

OneInAMillion said:
DRC-28 is a great heavy protein Tx that doesn't leave your hair hard, but makes it very strong. It's also a heat protectant

QUOTE]

I have used PCA and DRC-28 - Excellent Protein-- I never knew that it could be used as a heat protectant..interesting.

Nice & Wavy

In the 80's I use to be one of Mr. Dudley's hair models at his hair shows. I use to get all these products for free, especially because my son's Grandmother worked for Dudley.

My favorite products were: Hair Rebuilder and Creme Protein. PCA Moisture was another that was good.

You know what, I completely forgot about these products...why, oh why, did someone have to bring this thread back up ....now, I'm going to have to get some....oh, well...they are good products, so why not?

cutiebe2

When I first started my hair journey, I read Shamboosies book and he is a big fan of Dudleys. I used the delux shampoo and moisturizing condtioner...both worked well. It has a great smell too. The smell always reminds me of summer becuse I used the regimen (2x/week) for the whole summer. I may try them again when I am done with the tons of products I have now

BeautifulNameX

I like they Pca lotion and i cant wait to try the creme press. i also liked the setting lotion... but i have no use for a setting lotion

i tried the moisturing poo. it was not worth it. i liked it as a conditioner was shampoo doe

loved

I used to use drc 28, but it's really expensive, so now I use aphogee, which usually is bundled w/ other products for a much lower price. I did not care for PCA.

alundra

Addicted to jdramas
I live down the street from a Dudley's salon and store. I need to try these!!!:grin: Has anyone used Dudly DRC before?