dudleys pca moisture

sunny

Has anyone used dudleys pca moisture retainer? if so wat did it do for your hair? also wat other dudleys products are good to use?

Cindy70

I've used this product on recommendation by my at the time hairdresser. She said that it would help to moisturize my hair but I found it to be quite the contrary. It seemed to dry my hair out and make it very stiff. I think that some others on this board have had success with it though, so you might too.

I've also tried the Dudley setting lotion and the scalp special treatment. I liked the setting lotion okay, but I don't use it regularly. I really liked the scalp special at time that I was using; it was very moisturizing.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I liked it a lot. The Hair Rebuilder (protein conditioner) is good, too.

Empress Moisturizing Retainer is a cheaper alternative. I've seen it at Wal-mart and CVS--16 oz for $4-$5. The ingredients are very similar. The Empress isn't as thick as the Dudley's, though.

Tracy

I LOVE the Rebuilder....

The PCA is very nice too. I find it to be very light as far as moisturizers go. I only use it in the winter however....I'm not a daily moisturizing type of chick....