Dudley Creme Press for Flatironing-Rave!

CynamonKis

MUST rave about Dudley Creme Press. I was VERY PLEASANTLY surprised at how straight and frizz-free my natural hair got when I used this when I flat ironed my hair today. I had some "frizz" issues with my LOVE--Keracare Silken seal, and I thought it was the flat iron (I have a CHI). I pulled the Dudleys creme press from hiding and decided to try it and it got my hair VERY STRAIGHT with only 2 "pass thrus".

I just had to share this....

I purchased it months ago on recommendations from someone on this board, and left it on the shelf for months but not anymore!

Sistaslick

This stuff really is good. :yep: I flatironed my hair and rode right up on the Canada side of Niagara falls on the ferry. Mists EVERYWHERE. My hair did not budge at all-- and its texlaxed too. :lol: I couldn't believe it. It's good for a lasting press.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I think this was the creme Iris was raving about awhile back. I never did find it though. Does anyone have a pic......wait, no!....I'm not supposed to be buying anything else:( !!! *high-tails it out of thread*.

Tee

This is some really good stuff. I have used it in ages but when I did people always thought I had a fresh relaxer!

loveable37

HOW MUCH DO IT COST?
I remember buyin some long time ago $12.00 it wasnt worth a dam i instanly tossed it out the door it has mineral oil as i can recall.