*~Drink your way to waistlength hair~* I am!

Would you drink raw eggs to get waistlength hair?

• Definitely.

Votes: 115 13.5%
  • Babayy, I'd eat a raw chicken to get waistlength hair!

Votes: 38 4.5%
  • Br*nze, You've gone too far. No way!

Votes: 372 43.8%
  • If I saw proof that it works, I'd try it.

Votes: 324 38.2%

• Total voters

cutiebe2

I've been doing the shake for 2 months :yep:

My recipe:
6oz SO Delicious coconut milk (unsweetened)
2oz water
2 teaspoons raw wheat germ
1 egg (I used powered eggs) from honeywell? can rememeber the name now
.5 teaspoon spirillina (sp? lol)
1 teaspoon maca root

The total calories comes up to about 150.. and only about 10-15g carbs. I would add wgo if I could find it near school. I do this not only for my hair but because it fills me up for most of the morning. I save tons of money on breakfast because the ingredients last a while. And thedrink does not taste bad. I drink it quickly through a straw.

cutiebe2

yes the so delicous is great
[URL=http://img340.imageshack.us/i/coconutbevunsweetened.jpg/][IMG]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4917/coconutbevunsweetened.jpg[/URL]

and its 0carbs, 50 cals

The recipie is so easy and like I said it doesn't taste bad. Takes 3 minutes to put a the poweders in and mix with my magic bullet

Angelicus

Just testing out my new phone by saying I am egging... This time with my friend. She is asian and wants long hair too! She likes the taste too.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Long Hair Care Forum App

~Vintage Queen~

Hi everyone! Haven't read through posts for a super long time but I hope (in Christ) that anyone who needs it is comforted, encouraged and blessed.

Just wanted to say, again, I stopped drinking for a while but have got back to it. My nails are longer and stronger than before and my tatas are fuller.

I'm also very encouraged and receiving all the Grace that is. My loved one has been drinking shakes and a sparse spot is growing in nicely. At first he thought I was nuts but can't deny it works.

Have a great day everyone.

ETA 31/07: (TMI) just wanted to add that I had a hollywood done that didn't fill in for months until I started the shake again. Hair definitely benefits from this.

Last edited:

~Vintage Queen~

Beautytalk69 You've probably got an answer by now but yes, some ladies have been using powdered eggs or whey powder I believe. For complete alternatives I don't know but the salad or 'germinating foods' as Dale put it are just as important.

varaneka Were you able to substitute all of those, mainly the eggs?
Would you mind sharing what you subbed them with? Thank you

Senin

Ladies,
This may not sound so strange to you since most of you have been touting the benefits of raw egg....BUT I thought I would share anyway.

I have been reading this thread for the past week or so as I was researching the benefits of raw eggs and trying to find more support to build me up into even coming close to digesting one. A friend of mine who is always trying new things starting taking raw eggs about 4 months ago and while I don't know the exact measurements of her start and finish I can tell you that her hair went from chin length to below collarbone length which to me is nothing short of amazing!! Anyway over the weekend I had a terrible sinus infection (my fault) since National Cheesecake Factory Day was on Saturday and I had wayyyy tooo much cheesecake. (think mucus buildup) sorry if that was TMI. I decided that even though I was sick I would move forward with my plans to start the raw egg shake Sunday morning and boy was I glad that I did. It cleared my sinus problems, made me feel full all day and into the night and I was able to increase my water intake since that's all I could even think about stomaching due to the fullness. I have sooo much energy it's crazy and today is just Tuesday (Day 3). I use almond milk that I make and either do a mix of strawberries and blueberry with cacao or almond milk with coconut oil and pineapple. I am looking forward to seeing results with my hair even though I am not adding the wheat germ and using almond milk and I really think that this would be a great way to lose weight.......as long as you don't try to stuff yourself and eat due to mental issues of thinking you need food. Anyway have any of you ladies lost weight? I read that someone lost 2 pounds I believe in the first week but then read that some actually gained weight....and I certainly hope my boobs don't get any bigger. Lord knows I don't need that. LOL Thanks for such informative posts. You ladies continue to amaze me with your knowledge.

Lexsmarie

Egg Cocktail, how I miss you so much. I was fatihful to the egg cocktail and saw great results with my hair, skin and weight (I gained weight but I actually liked it). I had a couple of challenges happening in my life this year and I fell off the egg cocktail bandwagon.... will I am starting back tomorrow because I miss it and my body does too.

I attached a start-up picture and I plan to follow-up every 3-4 months.

HHG :lick:

Attachments

• SANY0197.jpg
    SANY0197.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 90

~Vintage Queen~

^^^How are you finding it leleepop?
I stopped after my hand blender broke and couldn't handle the 'shake up' method. Works perfectly but became lazy.

Please list benefits.
I need some encouragement.
TIA

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

Hey Vintage, Hey Egglettes!

I have been through hell and back - but I STAND with Praises to our Father! I can't even go into all the trials we've faced, but my baby girl had a health challenge and we've been hospitalized for 6 months - most of that time in ICU. We have been home for a few weeks now, but our world is different, but good, GLory to God.

Jesus has been our PEACE and our Strength... just checking in to say I miss you guys. Keep my babygirl and my family in your prayers. Luv you all. I'll be back to check on you guys...

Blessings,
~B*

foxee you have been super consistent so very well done.
PS.
is Bronze okay?

JeterCrazed

@Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

:pray:

This is my protein/fiber cheat.

I know it's baby food. Don't look at me like that...:look:

I'm gonna write my full list of dieting cheap tricks in the health forum soon. Look at the nutrition facts. Each pouch has as much protein as 1 egg for only 100 calories. http://www.alice.com/products/1279436?active_tab=product_rank

rawgurl

Hi, I'm a longtime lurker (about a year!) but I finally decided to get an account. This is my first post and I have to say I'm intrigued by this thread! I started doing the shake 3 days ago and I really like it. I am wondering why everyone stopped posting about this. This last post is from almost 3 months ago :sad:
Is this challenge still going on??

Last edited:

yoshebed

hi everyone!! sorry to bother yall but i just have one question?where can i get the oil(wheat germ oil):cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle:from cant find it anywhere ladies ;(

Last edited:

LovinCurls

yoshebed said:
hi everyone!! sorry to bother yall but i just have one question?where can i get the oil(wheat germ oil):cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle::cycle:from cant find it anywhere ladies ;(

You can get it from www.iherb.com just type it in the search bar.

Aggie

Looks like I need to take this challenge seriously and get with the shake at least. The diet will be a lot tougher for me to stick to though. The salad is also a challenge for me because of so many ingredients, but I still want to try it for 3 months since I just BC my hair again at the beginning of this month.

Hmmm:scratchch, I need an oversized Tupperware bowl for salads.

miss cosmic

rawgurl said:
Hi, I'm a longtime lurker (about a year!) but I finally decided to get an account. This is my first post and I have to say I'm intrigued by this thread! I started doing the shake 3 days ago and I really like it. I am wondering why everyone stopped posting about this. This last post is from almost 3 months ago :sad:
Is this challenge still going on??

I'm still doing this, been on it for almost two years i think.
I no longer add wheatgerm oil because the smell eventually made me gag. Some months i even do it without the wheatgerm flakes, just egg and yoghurt.
It keeps me full till lunch so it works great with my weight-loss goals.
I couldnt do it with milk though, too thin and gag-inducing.

Nette2312

Hello everyone. I have been a long time lurker and have finally opened an account this year:). I wanted to know if anyone is still doing this and had any significant results. All answers and info will be much appreciated and encouraging:). I'm starting at ear length and hoping for long and strong:)

pink219

updates*** Anyone still drinking their way to waistlength hair? I fell off with this one, but am interested in getting back on....:yep:

BUMP...

LovinCurls

I have previously started this challenge but fell off. So I have decided to get back on this and do it religiously for 4 months and closely watch my hair. My current length is MBL but I'm after some thickness and overall healthy hair not so much about the length and i also shed ALOT I'm hoping it helps with that too. I have all the ingredients needed. I will be starting on the 1st September to 31st December. I have just finished taking before pictures. I will keep you guys updated. I also massage diluted castor oil into my scalp twice a week BUT I haven't done this since the 1st of Sept, I have been using the oil to seal my ends instead- i have enough left for a month i wont be buying more castor oil after that so I can see the results of the shake alone and I also take 1tsp of MSM powder with orange juice daily.

-watch this space-

Last edited:

EmeRaldPrinXess

I'm in :grin:

Here's my cocktail recipe (when I get all my ingredients together), I plan to try this for a month and see how I go, then increase it till end of Dec.

Hair Cocktail Ingredients:
3/4 glass of soy/almond milk +1/4 glass of water (somedays I'll alternate it with 100g Lite coconut milk + 150ml glass of water)
1 30g scoop of Vitol 100% Egg White Protein Ice Cream Vanilla Flavor
1 tblspn raw wheat germ oil
2 tblspns raw wheat germ
for flavor, I'll add either half a banana, some pineapple, strawberries or peaches.

hair4romheaven

I just started back drinking my version of this. I will stay on it for the rest of the year. I love the effects of this drink however I eat a meal with it because I don't want to loose weight.
Anymore protein junkies out there????