Drink Water For Blingin Hair Challenge--Part Deux

prettykinks

wow, that's a lot of h2o! good job... n I bet u were runnin back n forth to the bathroom lol:lachen:

Actually I wasn't. I know I will once I get in bed. I usually have that problem at night trying to get comfortable while using every pillow in the house.

Austro-Afrikana

I normally drink about 3litres of water a day anyway. It's easy with a brita filter; the water tastes good and you can measure how much you fill up the jug.

njerannce

I would love to join this challenge! I don't have time to log in everyday so will try report back maybe twice a week. I will start today!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
So I start today. Seeing as it is near 11am I should have started earlier. I haven't been on the scale in a bit (denial) so I don't know how much I weigh. I will aim for drinking 7 of my 16.9oz bottled waters a day.

prettykinks

Another 960z down! I am surprised I haven't been in the bathroom all day and night. I guess I was dehydrated or I am retaining fluid like I always do. I have noticed that my feet are starting to swell in the evenings. I'm not sure if it is because my legs are tired or it's extra fluid.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Ooops, I'm doin bad already :nono:

Okay, I'm bout to chug some water down right now!

ad0rkabletash

Count me in for this challenge!

I'm usually good about drinking my 65oz, but I've been slacking big time lately. :nono: Time to start back up again!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Got most of my water in today. Did a helluva lot better than I have been lately. For the last month or so, I've been horrible with drinking water :nono:

prettykinks

Checking in! I drunk 92oz today. I am not able to finish the rest of my bottle. I am going to bed and don't want to be up using the bathroom all night.

I have noticed a change so far from drinking more water. This morning after I washed my face, I leaned in close and I was very amazed at how nice my skin looked. Before my skin looked how I felt: tired. The dark circles that were under my eyes are gone and my skin looks brighter. Plus I just got my eyebrows done so I thought I was really cute today. lol

ad0rkabletash

I just finished for the day! I was about to go to sleep until I realized that I still had about 8 oz left, so I just chugged em down.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
So far I am doing terrible. I got 4.5 bottles in yesterday and only 2.5 today. I will continue to work on getting it all in.

SweetSpirit86

Checking in for yesterday! Lol...this will probably become commonplace. I'm an early riser bc of college so I knock out early when I'm home:giggle: I actually finished my whole jug 89oz...probably because I was feeling guilty, lol. I'm noticing the same as Prettykinks. Skin seems to glow. I've had much clearer skin since I cut out the soda a few years back, but I still had quite a bit of scarring whenever I DID get a breakout...that seems to be clearing. Pretty fast results, I'd say. :)