Dreams About Hair...

mzcris

Have you ever purchased a new hair product and was excited about using it the next day that you actually dreamed about doing your hair that night while you were sleep? I know I have...:yep:

Saida

no i havent. have you? please share your dream :yep:

I always hope that I have a dream about me having long hair :D

kally

I know when I want to have my hair braided. I will have dreams about it a couple of night prior to me getting it braided.

wheezy807

I rarely have dreams. You'ld think how hair crazy i am i would have had a couple of hundred by now.

silverlotus

I rarely have good dreams about my hair. Usually when I dream about it, it's when I've been worrying/obsessing too much. Then they consist of my hair falling out, a stylist ruining my hair, etc. I have dreamt I was natural a few times, though - that was cool.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Have you ever purchased a new hair product and was excited about using it the next day that you actually dreamed about doing your hair that night while you were sleep? I know I have...:yep:

I am SOOOOO ashamed to admit this. Like 2 weeks ago, I kept dreaming about my hair. I didn't sleep well that night, I kept waking up. In my dream, I kept running my fingers through my hair checking for shedding and breakage. I swear, if I wasn't there to see it for myself, I wouldn't believe it: I woke up running my fingers through my darn hair! I must've been doing it while I was asleep!:blush::lachen:

mzcris

I am SOOOOO ashamed to admit this. Like 2 weeks ago, I kept dreaming about my hair. I didn't sleep well that night, I kept waking up. In my dream, I kept running my fingers through my hair checking for shedding and breakage. I swear, if I wasn't there to see it for myself, I wouldn't believe it: I woke up running my fingers through my darn hair! I must've been doing it while I was asleep!:blush::lachen:

You know when I started this thread...I said to myself...I hope the ladies don't think I'm crazy...but I know what you mean about those "hair dreams"

I'm glad you and others responded...I was getting worried at first...:wallbash:

Moroni

Wanna read somethin' funny? I just had a hair dream last night! My very first one. I dreamt that my hair had reached WSL, but only the back half. The other half was cut at SL and flipped up! :rolleyes: I was so happy, yet disappointed. I'm looking forward to the WSL, and believe me, I'm NOT going to layer it. :lachen:

clever

Wanna read somethin' funny? I just had a hair dream last night! My very first one. I dreamt that my hair had reached WSL, but only the back half. The other half was cut at SL and flipped up! :rolleyes: I was so happy, yet disappointed. I'm looking forward to the WSL, and believe me, I'm NOT going to layer it. :lachen:
I had a similar dream(1/2 short and 1/2 long):rolleyes:It made me lol when I woke up though.I thought it was so wierd to dream about hair.I wonder if they have any meanings for this in one of those books on decoding dreams?