DRC-28 (Dudley) did it turn your hair around?

blessed7777

I am considering ordering DRC-28 from Dudley to help repair some relaxer damage/ breakage. Anyone have any success with this product?

If so how long did it take to see results?

Thanks!

gymfreak336

Dudleys DRC is my hair crack :lol:
But seriously, if you use it as directed every 4-6 weeks and follow a good regime in between time, you will help repair the hair. Keep in mind that if you have some damage, it will eventually have to be cut off via regular trims. This product works extremely well in keeping the damaged hair as healthy as possible as you grow out the hair. Well worth the prices.

beans4reezy

gymfreak336

Not only is it stronger in terms of results, but you can also use it more frequently due to the way it is formulated. Once you get out of the woods in terms of damage, if you keep using it, it will help give you longer lasting protection against damage. I love love this stuff and the dudleys hair rebuilder which is a creamy protein dc. I actually just reordered my bottle and got some deluxe shampoo to use along with them.

LiqueXX

What vendor do you guys use. I wanna try it but I only see a couple of places where you can get DRC on the net.

Optimus_Prime

I have an old bottle of this stuff. It doesn't expire, does it?
I think I'll use it. I've been having breakage since my maxiglide experiment. I plan to try motions cpr, but I might as well use this once in a while since I already have it.

simplyconfident

my stylist used this on me once when i was having severe breakage. the results were great. i might consider getting this treatment after each relaxer?

LABETT

This is the best protein tx on the market and I have been using it for 15 years.
I alway use it a week before my relaxer and every six weeks post relaxer.
It is very important to always follow up with a moisturizing conditioner afterwards and I usally use a clarifying shampoo so the treatment can penetrate better.
I think it works better when the hair does not have a lot of buildup.

jazzyto

I used this on my hair and my daughter for the first time this weekend and loved the results! It's a winner.

caribeandiva

Human being
that stuff is miraculous if used the right way. Stops breakage instantly. I'm gonna start using it again cause I'm seeing breakage. It's worth the price.

Tangie

I am seriously thinking about buying this product even though I almost fainted when I saw the price. :lachen:But I have a question for the ladies who use it. Do you feel that is the only protein you need? Or do you use light protein in between?

OneInAMillion

I am seriously thinking about buying this product even though I almost fainted when I saw the price. :lachen:But I have a question for the ladies who use it. Do you feel that is the only protein you need? Or do you use light protein in between?

I've been using this product religiously since 2005, and even before that a hairdresser used to do treatments on my hair with this.

I find that I don't have a need for light proteins because I use this every month. I find that it has benefited my hair when it was relaxed and now that its natural, probably because I use heat.

Nice & Wavy

Another great product from Dudley's is Hair Rebuilder!

Years ago, I use to be a hair model for Mr. Dudley at his hair shows. He loved working in my hair...and cutting it too:look:

I always had free products because of it and the DRC-28 is fantastic.:yep:

caribeandiva

Human being
I use light protein in between. i use DRC every 6 weeks AND after chemical services and I use light protein every 3-4 weeks in between.

gymfreak336

Another great product from Dudley's is Hair Rebuilder!

Years ago, I use to be a hair model for Mr. Dudley at his hair shows. He loved working in my hair...and cutting it too:look:

I always had free products because of it and the DRC-28 is fantastic.:yep:

Yeah, hair rebuilder is Boss. I just got a new bottle.