Dove Therapy Products

danigurl18

I just saw a commercial about these new Dove hair products that are suppose to repair and moisturize damaged and dry hair. Has anyone heard of them or has used them? I'm kinda interested!

Keen

I just got some samples in the mail today. I typically like dove products, hopefully I like these.

BrooklynSouth

Dani, the only one I've ever used is the Dove Moisture Mist..it was a short infatuation..the smell was the best thing about it.

Brownie518

I use the Sheer Moisture Replenishing Mist and it's pretty good. Very moisturizing with a nice smell. I also have used this and it was good, too.

Advanced Care Therapy Repairing Treatment
Dove’s deepest level of care intensely hydrates dry hair and reduces breakage by up to 99 percent*. The intense moisturizers go deep inside the hair and restore the surface to deliver moisture therapy to hair with signs of severe dryness or damage. The intense moisturizers target dryness and damage where you need it most, reducing frizz and flyaways. The result? Rough, dry and damaged hair is noticeably softer and smoother. Part of Dove’s expert range of products.