Don't find Love and Fulfillment in Christ

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I'm really frustrated today. I feel like I've been praying, and I had the honest talk with God and I've read some helpful scripture ( especially Psalm 25). I still feel lost, depressed, and sad. Anxiety is really getting a hold of me. I keep asking God to help me. I hear nothing but my own thoughts.

My thoughts: I don't know if I should trust them or not. I was talking to my brother yesterday and he told me to just be joyous and think of all the people who are worst off.

The mentality and thought process doesn't help me. Of course there are people in worst situations and there always will be no matter how low at the bottom one is. I'm not in their situation. I'm in my situation, and I need help and it's too much for me right now.

Anyway, I need to vent and I feel like I've been venting to God and nothing is happening. Off to the psychriatrist to spend my last few dollars on a copay and medicine. Maybe once my mind quiets itself, I can hear.
Shinka.... :bighug: The ladies in this thread have poured so much love into you. And it is proof positive that God loves you so very, very much.

I just read this post of yours and it never occurred to me until a few moments ago to ask you about your diet?

All this time, the enemy has had you bound with a 'spirit of depression'. And this is one of his greatest weapons of warfare against the Body of Christ. And that's what this has been all along. Angel you haven't forsaken the God who loves you. Instead, you been attacked and bound and satan has clouded your view with his lies and illusions of being separated from God.

satan has used people, places and things to grip you and to hold you captive from flowing in the things of God which we as Christians, God's beloved children, have been so greatly endowed with.

Shinka, your love for the Lord never died, you've been with Him all along, heart, body and soul and whole being. Your heart has been faithful to the Lord all this time and you haven't turned your back on Him.

In a spirit of depression there is always hopelessness and feelings of abandon and a thick empty void of lost hope and despair. Shinka, I've been there. I've been there... :yep:

One of the triggers that satan uses to fuel despression is Diet. It is a scientific fact that Diet has an extreme effect upon depression.

Staying in the 'Word', Prayer, Praise and Worship, and Christian Fellowship, and asking God to place the right people into your life to calm your spirit, is more key than ever, for the Holy Spirit will be able to direct you with pivotal changes, in your Diet which can help alleviate the symptoms and what satan has been using to his advantage over you.

Fruits, raw vegetables, Daily Multi-Vitamin, Vitamin B's, and Omega 3 oils (Cod Liver Oil is Excellent). Our bodies require a balance of nutrients to not just help us physically, but emotionally. Derpression and Anti-Depression medications deplete the body of the precious minerals and vitamins needed for optimal health and healing.

Your body is trying to heal itsself and it may not have the nutritional resources to pull from. This is the 'back and forth' syndrom of trying to force yourself to 'do right'.

Serotonin is key. Eating bananas, tomatoes, greens (spinach, brocoli) are natural ways to build our Serotonin levels.

Here are some websites which may help you.

http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/depression_and_food

http://www.overcoming-depression.com/depression-diet.html

http://yourtotalhealth.ivillage.com/depression-relief-diet.html?pageNum=1

There's more to this and you don't need an overload of facts and figures. I'm hoping that this will help you in some way.

I am in prayerful agreement to commit this all to the Lord and He will surely direct your paths. He'll do so for His namesake and He'll do it for your sake, because you are just that special to Him. Indeed you are. :love2:

You are at Peace, Shinka. God's peace and the peace that God gave you can NEVER be taken away. You will always have it. Always and forever. :giveheart:

Shinka

Shinka.... :bighug: The ladies in this thread have poured so much love into you. And it is proof positive that God loves you so very, very much.

I just read this post of yours and it never occurred to me until a few moments ago to ask you about your diet?

All this time, the enemy has had you bound with a 'spirit of depression'. And this is one of his greatest weapons of warfare against the Body of Christ. And that's what this has been all along. Angel you haven't forsaken the God who loves you. Instead, you been attacked and bound and satan has clouded your view with his lies and illusions of being separated from God.

satan has used people, places and things to grip you and to hold you captive from flowing in the things of God which we as Christians, God's beloved children, have been so greatly endowed with.

Shinka, your love for the Lord never died, you've been with Him all along, heart, body and soul and whole being. Your heart has been faithful to the Lord all this time and you haven't turned your back on Him.

In a spirit of depression there is always hopelessness and feelings of abandon and a thick empty void of lost hope and despair. Shinka, I've been there. I've been there... :yep:

One of the triggers that satan uses to fuel despression is Diet. It is a scientific fact that Diet has an extreme effect upon depression.

Staying in the 'Word', Prayer, Praise and Worship, and Christian Fellowship, and asking God to place the right people into your life to calm your spirit, is more key than ever, for the Holy Spirit will be able to direct you with pivotal changes, in your Diet which can help alleviate the symptoms and what satan has been using to his advantage over you.

Fruits, raw vegetables, Daily Multi-Vitamin, Vitamin B's, and Omega 3 oils (Cod Liver Oil is Excellent). Our bodies require a balance of nutrients to not just help us physically, but emotionally. Derpression and Anti-Depression medications deplete the body of the precious minerals and vitamins needed for optimal health and healing.

Your body is trying to heal itsself and it may not have the nutritional resources to pull from. This is the 'back and forth' syndrom of trying to force yourself to 'do right'.

Serotonin is key. Eating bananas, tomatoes, greens (spinach, brocoli) are natural ways to build our Serotonin levels.

Here are some websites which may help you.

http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/depression_and_food

http://www.overcoming-depression.com/depression-diet.html

http://yourtotalhealth.ivillage.com/depression-relief-diet.html?pageNum=1

There's more to this and you don't need an overload of facts and figures. I'm hoping that this will help you in some way.

I am in prayerful agreement to commit this all to the Lord and He will surely direct your paths. He'll do so for His namesake and He'll do it for your sake, because you are just that special to Him. Indeed you are. :love2:

You are at Peace, Shinka. God's peace and the peace that God gave you can NEVER be taken away. You will always have it. Always and forever. :giveheart:

Hi Shimmie

Thank for your kind words and guidance during my vent. My diet as a result of these feelings has been awful. Mostly emotional eating. Last night a friend cooked a health meal for me. I work up so calm. Ihaven't even obtained my prescription yet. I'm still going to get my medicine.

Also, I've been praying and meditating heavily on Psalm 25 and it just speaks to me and it was a psalm that was directed to me a year ago in after a prayer experience. I feel like today and last night God's direction has been so clear. I don't have answers to everything, but I've been listening and following that small still voice.

Somethings are just opening it. It's like watching a flower blossom and I'm just being more discerning. I even got a bad vision of a choice I was going to make to move with a family member:nono:. My spirit basically told me not to go there. Although I'm or was frustrated...at least I was still and I told God I have the faith of mustard seed and I believe it will move all these mountains.:yep:

Thank you everyone for such sisterly and Christian Love. I will continue to be discerning and letting God direct.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hi Shimmie

Thank for your kind words and guidance during my vent. My diet as a result of these feelings has been awful. Mostly emotional eating. Last night a friend cooked a health meal for me. I work up so calm. Ihaven't even obtained my prescription yet. I'm still going to get my medicine.

Also, I've been praying and meditating heavily on Psalm 25 and it just speaks to me and it was a psalm that was directed to me a year ago in after a prayer experience. I feel like today and last night God's direction has been so clear. I don't have answers to everything, but I've been listening and following that small still voice.

Somethings are just opening it. It's like watching a flower blossom and I'm just being more discerning. I even got a bad vision of a choice I was going to make to move with a family member:nono:. My spirit basically told me not to go there. Although I'm or was frustrated...at least I was still and I told God I have the faith of mustard seed and I believe it will move all these mountains.:yep:

Thank you everyone for such sisterly and Christian Love. I will continue to be discerning and letting God direct.
Shinka, you are so special and you have become my inspiratation. I've been where you are. But God pulled me through as He is doing for you.

Would you like some dessert with your 'Healthy Diet'? :yep:

Dancing...... :reddancer:

It's a mood booster and the concentration takes your mind off of 'issues'. It's gets the blood flowing and it clears the brain neruo-centers (sp).

Select your favorite music and just Dance. Dance the way you like and let it free your mood.

I love doing soft Ballet moves and stretches to Worship music or soft instrumentals. It calms the mind and God speaks to me when my mind is calm.

Ummm, The truth is that I can 'hear' Him when my mind is calm. :lol:

All of this is in addition to what we do spiritually and in worship.

You take care special Woman of God. You are the golden apple of His eye and the softness in His heart. :giveheart: