Dominican Rinse to Conditioner Wash?

Babygurl

I recently purchased a couple of Dominican rinses....Lafier Rinse (pink one), Capilo Milk & Honey Rinse, and Capilo Cinnamon and Sole Rinse...anyone ever use these to condition wash??

Allandra

I use Lafier Honey and Almond Rinse and 10 en 1 Super Rinse just like regular ole conditioners. I've also used them to conditioner wash with. IMO, it's just like using a regular ole conditioner.

LABETT

I have use Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse to co wash on many occasions with no problems they just seem lighter than the regular conditioner.

Babygurl

Pink_flower, all I can say is that the Lafier rinse detangles like a DREAM!!! I absolutely love it as a final rinse, slip for days!!

Angelicus

Yes, the Lafier pink rinse is very effective as a detangler. It detangled my hair and I am five months post-relaxer. I also have the Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Rinse and will try that after I get my hair relaxed. I plan on using these conditioners for co-washes.

lexi_24

What is the name of the Lafier Rinse or does the company only make one type?
How does the Lafier rinse compare to Capilo Sole and Cinnamon? I used sole and cinnamon conditioner and really like it.