Does regular cowashing=thicker hair?

PeggyFair

I co-wash just to keep my hair and scalp clean. For the ladies who co-wash, have you noticed that your hair is getting thicker? I just started co-washing so it's too early for me to tell if my hair is getting thicker, but I'm hoping that as time goes on, it will be thicker because of the cowash.

Forever in Bloom

Funny you mention this. I was just looking in the mirror and my hair is getting thicker (as if it isn't already thick enough :ohwell:), darker and curlier. I am using WEN, Ovation Cell Therapy (my hair is loving this and has become even more resilient), and Curls by Sisters Smith (can you say moisture?). These are recent developments that have become noticeable in the past 2 weeks. Yay!

PeggyFair

Kewl! My hair isn't thin, but I would love for it to be thick like Pam Grier's hair when she was in her heyday in the 70s. I am going to wait til the end of April to assess whether my hair is getting thicker. *keeping fingers crossed*

MoMo

Funny you mention this. I was just looking in the mirror and my hair is getting thicker (as if it isn't already thick enough :ohwell:), darker and curlier. I am using WEN, Ovation Cell Therapy (my hair is loving this and has become even more resilient), and Curls by Sisters Smith (can you say moisture?). These are recent developments that have become noticeable in the past 2 weeks. Yay!

R u using the OCT as a conditioner? I'm asking because I'm using the Mega-Tek but as a leave-in...just wondering. TIA.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
My hair does feel thicker now that I'm co-washing, but I also switched to a lye relaxer and that's added some thickness as well.