Does Lacio Lacio NOT work for anyone...

I used it once and didnt like it, gave it to my sister. Decided to try it again this year when sickbay had their sale and still didnt like it, did nothing for me and it smells too perfumey. I was definitely not impressed. Now its just taking up space..adding that to my pile of pj misses.

Tried it twice and it did not work for me either. Still have a bottle I need to use up. May try adding water to it. It weighs my hair down and seem to leave a residue

Stop talking bout my Lacio Lacio, you nappy-headed...:wallbash::lachen: I'm just messing with you! For you all who are having problems with Lacio being too watery, La Bomba is very similar is scent, color, etc., but it has a thicker consistency. It just holds longer on your hair. There are other domincan leave-ins and products from other places. Long Lovely Locks make great products, too. Sunsilk cremes are good, too. Another one of my faves are Bumble and Bumble Alojoba Conditioner as a leave-in. EXTREMELY moisturizing and softening.

You lucky you said you was just kidding cuz i was just looking for the smiley with the head-tie, no earrings, and Vaseline on its face...(we should have one of those by the way):look:... but im might look into this La Bomba:yep:

Back