Does Anyone Use Braid Sheen Spray As a Regular Moisturizer?

kblc06

I have very dry porous, thirsty hair and I've noticed that many (if not most) braid sprays have excellent ingredients compared to other store brand products. I was looking for a moisturizer that was easy to apply without manipulating my hair and I think I've found it. I'm currently wearing wigs since I retain so well with them. I was just wondering if others use braid sprays as moisturizers as well. I spritz my hair with African Royale Braid & Extension sheen spray several times a day and my hair stays so hydrated.

Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 32 & Paraffinum Liquidum, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 80, Oat (Avena Sativa) Kernel Extract, Allantoin, Silk Amino Acids, Sheep Sorrell, Yarrow, Slippery Elm Bark, Sage, Henna, Comfrey, Burdock Root, Goldenseal, Cherry Bark, Ginseng, Black Walnut, Chamomile, Alfalfa, Hyssop, Wheat Germ, Methyl & Propyl Paraben, Fragrance.

FocusLady

I DO I DO...lol. I heart it. I added some 100% Aloe Vera Gel. I really like it. My hair is super soft and smells good. I'm going to stick with it.

camilla

i use it as my leave in when in weaves BUT always love the Ingredients so makes sense

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I DO TOO!!! I use that African Royale BRX Braid Spray too as a moisturizer. It's the best moisturizer I've ever used for my hair along with Aussie Moist Conditioner. The combination of these two products does wonders for my hair. And they both have a pleasant smell!

kblc06

Bumping (Thanks for the responses guys)

Does anyone ever have problems with over-moisturizing?