Anybody taking Amino Acids

dreamer26

I was reading where amino acids L-Cysteine aids in hair growth.

Has anybody tried it, if so what were your results?

Thanks

Eggs are a good source of L-cysteine and many of the ladies were are still on the Egg Challenge to increase hair growth.:)

dreamer26 said:
I was reading where amino acids L-Cysteine aids in hair growth.

Has anybody tried it, if so what were your results?

Thanks

I used it back in the day and it did wonders for my hair. My hair was very thick and long b4 I cut it. I'm now back on the l-cysteine again.:D

i'm actually starting this today! i wil share results in December as i want it to be settled in my body b4 irave or slam it down!

I have some amino acid pills but I don't take them like a should. But there is a thread about that particular one.

I have a friend that swears by this for health hair. I am scared to take them because they might give me an insatiable appetite.

Honey6928215 said:
I want to try amino acids but I heard they make you gain weight. That's the last thing I need!

*gasp* NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!! Thats the laaaast thing I need. :wallbash:

But good luck to those ladies who decide to embark on an Amino Acids challenge!

I just started taking L-Cysteine, going on two weeks now, I am impatiently waiting results.LOL!! Will post back once I can tell if they made a difference.

I just ordered some L-Cystine last week....I started taking amino acids a couple of weeks ago, I took them around dinner one evening and couldnt go to sleep, they give you a lot of energy I think!

Back