Does anyone only 1-2 vits a day?

H

HoneyRockette

For instance, does anyone take just a multivitamin and msm or just biotin and b-5? I was doing a search and I noticed that a lot of people have vitamins lists. Does everyone take 5 or more different types of vitamins a day?

Zuppy

I only take Flaxseed Oil and plan on taking a Mulit Vit - starting this week. Flaxseed has done wonders for my skin, scalp and my newgrowth is soft not as kinky.

cybra

I take a MegaVitamin for women (from Vitamin World) - 2 tabs daily
Biotin: 3 - 1000 mcg tabs (was taking 5 but they made me itch
)
B-complex: 100 mg

That's all

ComfortablyNumb

Last month was the first I started a vitamin regimen.

Before that I was only taking a multi and iron which was by doc's request for my anemia.

I don't know if vits make a difference just yet. I added two vits ffor hair above the ones I was taking before trying to care for my hair (biotin and l-cysteine)

MissB

I take 1 multivitamin each day. I take the GNC Hair Skin and Nails Vitamin and EPA/DHA every other day.

MissB

miss_brown

I've scaled down my regimen (which was already pretty scarce) to a multi, PP biotin, and PP MSM. The simpler, the better for me.
We'll see how it goes...

H

HoneyRockette

On and off, when I remember I take it. I took one this morning but I probably won't remember to take the second one.

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
For instance, does anyone take just a multivitamin and msm or just biotin and b-5? I was doing a search and I noticed that a lot of people have vitamins lists. Does everyone take 5 or more different types of vitamins a day?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope no vitamin list here.. i take 1 multi, 2MSM, and 1B-5. Occasionally I will take fiber.

sweettrini

Yeah I have a regime which has been working for me.

1 multivitamin (One-a-day Weight smart)
1000 mg Flax seed Oil
1000 mg EPO
1000 mg MSM
1000 mcg biotin
1000 mg B5
1 cod liver oil capsule

I've been doing this for about 2 months and I definitley see changes in the rate of growth I get and the texture of my new growth (faster and softer). HTH!!

Stormy

Wow! How in the world do some of you fit all of those vitamins in?

I would rather get most of my vitamins from my food, but just to be safe, I do take a multivitamin (GNC Ultra Mega) and GNC Hair, Skin, and Nails formula which really just help my nails.

zoya_j

HR my vitamin regime has been reduced drastically. No particular reason beside the fact that I got really cheap and I wasn't in to spending all that money on vits anymore. Here's what I used to take:

Trimedica MSM
Arow Mills Flax seed oil
Seven SeasEvening primrose oil
Seven Seas cod liver oil
Avon multi vitamin
cell food silica
Nature's Treasures coral calcium
Kal biotin
Avon Hair from within

I'm shopping around now for sales on vits whatever I find a
good deal on, I'll buy them. If not too bad, I'm not stressing.

Ire_manzi

I take the following supplements:

V.Shoppe Nutri 100(multivitamin)
folic acid 400mcg(in addition to the 400mcg in the multi.)
msm 3-4000mg (powder)
EPO 1000mg
Flaxeed oil 1-2000mg
Vitamin e 400iu (3-4 times a week)
lecithin powder
kelp powder
psyllium powder(fiber)

iron(for anemia)
enzymes(aid in digestion of food)

High protein diet(120g++)

8-12 glasess of water

That's all folks